Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Beef Terminal – The Grey Knowledge

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:-: Beef Terminal – The Grey Knowledge

A steep price to pay for Ricotta cheese caused by this ingredients exorbitant cost?
    A junkie gets stoned to step on the scale; to see if he’s gained or lost?
    Crisscrossing the country, from coast to coast, a traveler’s empty dream.
    An efficient path from here to there and all points in between.

What am I?
    Grrr...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gaberax View Post

A steep price to pay for Ricotta cheese caused by this ingredients exorbitant cost?
    whey?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Highway???

A steep price to pay for Ricotta cheese caused by this ingredients exorbitant cost?High Whey
    A junkie gets stoned to step on the scale; to see if he’s gained or lost?High Weigh
    Crisscrossing the country, from coast to coast, a traveler’s empty dream.High Way
    An efficient path from here to there and all points in between.Highway

What am I?
    Last edited by SigTauGimp; 11-02-2008 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Messed up the bold. =/

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Demon of the Prim Gaberax is on a distinguished road Gaberax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Highway???

A steep price to pay for Ricotta cheese caused by this ingredients exorbitant cost?High Whey
    A junkie gets stoned to step on the scale; to see if he’s gained or lost?High Weigh
    Crisscrossing the country, from coast to coast, a traveler’s empty dream.High Way
    An efficient path from here to there and all points in between.Highway

What am I?
    SigTauGimp, you are correct! Congratulations! A traveling goose for you. And some mashed taters and gravy for Brice for his efforts.

Thank you both for playing!
    Grrr...

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Gabe!

And a round of applause for your superb riddling talents, as well!

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube