Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: What's your Number?-Want list for specific S/L #'s

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks George,
    Can you add to the list that I am looking for Gunslinger S/L #120. I just made a deal with Kris to purchase the rest of the #120 set (2- WTTKH). Missing that Slinger tho! I NEEED to find it!
    I will be selling off a DT2 and 3 #170 to pay for this purchase too! One of those is in the mail now so I'm not listing it quite yet.
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks George,
    Can you add to the list that I am looking for Gunslinger S/L #120. I just made a deal with Kris to purchase the rest of the #120 set (2- WTTKH). Missing that Slinger tho! I NEEED to find it!
    I will be selling off a DT2 and 3 #170 to pay for this purchase too! One of those is in the mail now so I'm not listing it quite yet.
    Master list updated for wanting DT I #120; just let me know when you're ready to list the #170s.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

TnTzDad, the DT IV #754 you're looking for is on eBay right now but auction ends in 15 minutes; PM'd you as well!!

EDIT: With 6 minutes to go, I see that Curran101 is the seller and I wonder if I've already put you two in touch previously or not. Just to be safe, PM'd you both.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...EAAOSw6yBgHvs8
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi George,

My overall number is 171. I am looking for any book with this number. I also hunt for 719 (which is my bday)

I am actively seeking ANY DT 171 or 203 (I own 2 of each number in the DT series)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

27 sets? DT1-WTHKH. 27 known. Wow....
    Thoughts?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    27 sets? DT1-WTHKH. 27 known. Wow....
    Thoughts?
    For some reason I thought it was in the 70's. Maybe that is including sets of just 1-7?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Since it looks like I have the only #181 on the list right now, maybe I will put out feelers to see who may have other copies of #181 and start my journey on a matching set.......

So, let me know if you have that number and if we can make a deal!!

Traveler zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about zuko3984 has a spectacular aura about

I'm looking for Dark Tower Books 1 and 2 and LSOE & TWTTK all #302

thanks

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for Dark Tower Books 1 and 2 and LSOE & TWTTK all #302

thanks
    Added to the list!

Traveler TonyD2336 has a spectacular aura about TonyD2336 has a spectacular aura about TonyD2336 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

George,
    Would you be so kind as to add that I am looking for a PC Gunslinger?
    Would really love to undeniably complete my set by replacing my Blank Limitation Copy.

I probably should have put this out there a long time ago, but I guess it’s better late than never!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Master list updated for TonyD2336, zuko3984, ajw2910, and Lookwhoitis

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for the CD Carrie Portfolio #46? Seller is a member here.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...kAAOSw0Z1f1ifk

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

I'm looking for Charlie the Choo Choo #428, to match the rest of my set.
    I have #161 to trade, or cash ready.
    Seeking:
    -- PC-designated Dark Tower books I, III, V, and VIII.
    -- Any Dark Tower remarqued books.
    -- Charlie the Choo-Choo #428 and The Road to the Dark Tower #428

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats an intriguing thought...

If anyone has #276 of CTCC I would be interested in a trade.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated master list for Gaffa & stroppygoblin; stroppy, what number would you like to put up for trade?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Updated master list for Gaffa & stroppygoblin; stroppy, what number would you like to put up for trade?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Hi George,

I am looking for any of the Dark Tower books and Charlie the Choo Choo with a number #307.
    Currently own
    DT II #54
    DT III - VII #307
    LSOE - #1110 & #321
    TWTTK- #321
    Charlie - #321 & #322

Would be looking to trade for #307 and purchase DT The Gunslinger #307

Thanks,

Mark

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi George,

I am looking for any of the Dark Tower books and Charlie the Choo Choo with a number #307.
    Currently own
    DT II #54
    DT III - VII #307
    LSOE - #1110 & #321
    TWTTK- #321
    Charlie - #321 & #322

Would be looking to trade for #307 and purchase DT The Gunslinger #307

Thanks,

Mark
    Updated!

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

George please Update that I‘m looking for Dark Tower numbers #60 and #145

Have for trade:
    DTI #474
    DTII #227, 685
    DTIII #227, 440, 751, 894 and Portfolio #271
    DTIV #751, 808
    DTV #360, 788
    DTVI #360, 788
    DTVII #360, 788
    LSOE #751, 788
    TWTTK #751, 788

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George please Update that I‘m looking for Dark Tower numbers #60 and #145

Have for trade:
    DTI #474
    DTII #227, 685
    DTIII #227, 440, 751, 894 and Portfolio #271
    DTIV #751, 808
    DTV #360, 788
    DTVI #360, 788
    DTVII #360, 788
    LSOE #751, 788
    TWTTK #751, 788
    Updated!

Traveler kardiackids will become famous soon enough kardiackids will become famous soon enough

ISO:
    DTII #600
    &
    DTIII #600

Have available to trade:
    DTII #530
    &
    DTIII #792

Thanks!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO:
    DTII #600
    &
    DTIII #600

Have available to trade:
    DTII #530
    &
    DTIII #792
    Updated

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated for Xtownboy's #7 LSOE and #81 DTII-VII + LSOE + TWTTK

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated for mviera15 looking for Dr. Sleep #307

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast