Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 2 advance!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Braveheart

6 26.09%
  • Kill Bill (as one film)

6 26.09%
  • Rebel Without A Cause

2 8.70%
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail

9 39.13%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMOAT - Round 2, Group I

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I voted Monty Python because, to me, it's the best movie in this bracket. I'm not voting for what may be the best movie for others, or the academy, or the best movie in a galaxy far far away.
    Girlystevedaves like the Monty Python.
    amen sister!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Yeah, that's what I always took this poll to mean. It's not about the Best Movie Ever Made, I take it to be about which movies we enjoy the most, whether they actually are technically "good" movies or not.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought Braveheart was really good but come on, The Kill Bill's are fucking awesome. The movie soundtrack for the first movie is the shit. I recommend it for real.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZoQ_E8GHsk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZoQ_E8GHsk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaIga7Z62o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaIga7Z62o[/ame]

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

:highfive:

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

If the last half of Kill Bill (part 2) wasnt so weak I may have voted for that. Braveheart is damn awesome though, so probably not.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

My Mood
    Dead

I don't find Part II weak. It isn't as strong as Part I, sure, but it is still a good movie.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I don't find Part II weak. It isn't as strong as Part I, sure, but it is still a good movie.

I think it's just as good as Part 1. It's not as "action packed" but it's not supposed to be. I like that it actually slowed down and gave us more of the story. I think the whole thing is exceptional.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasnt referring to it being less action packed as obviously theres no argument there. The dialog (which obviously he is known for) wasn't as crafty as other Tarantino films, IMO. Glad you enjoyed it though.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Well after much deliberation I decided to go with Kill Bill. I think it's one of Tarantino's best films, and my favorite by him so I couldn't possibly vote against it. Although it did kill me to have to vote against Rebel, which is one of my all-time favorite films.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2