Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How To: Member Map

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean, I know very well how much you would like to avoid this question but I simply can't stop myself: when can we see you on the map??

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no, there's nothing to avoid here, really, - I wanted to place myself there on the very day I saw the map (a few months ago, that is), but something went wrong every time I tried. I'll try again when I have a little time.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    no, there's nothing to avoid here, really, - I wanted to place myself there on the very day I saw the map (a few months ago, that is), but something went wrong every time I tried. I'll try again when I have a little time.
    In this case:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps, if you continue to have trouble someone can help you with that.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Perhaps, if you continue to have trouble someone can help you with that.
    Thank you Brice! a new pair of eyes would be of great help... I am afraid the only thing I should do is go back to How To and read it attentively, and every time I think of that my eyes are already out of working order. I think I just gotta do that first thing in the morning one day.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It took me twice to get it right too, Jean, but it worked for me the second time.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Country
    Country Flag

billy-bumblers are much more intelligent than bears. Especially female billy-bumblers. It's a universally known scientific fact.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If I can help in anyway let me know Jean.

...well aside from giving up my eyes.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    It took me twice to get it right too, Jean, but it worked for me the second time.
    I think I could manage at the 5th time.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah Ha!!!

Now I know your secret dear Jean! You are captive at Area 51 which will not show up on any map!! As you are a captive...then you must be extraterrestrial.

He is an alien !!

Everyone grab a pitchfork or a torch and lets kill him for being different than us!... Its a tradition!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Ah Ha!!!

Now I know your secret dear Jean! You are captive at Area 51 which will not show up on any map!! As you are a captive...then you must be extraterrestrial.

He is an alien !!

Everyone grab a pitchfork or a torch and lets kill him for being different than us!... Its a tradition!!
    If it was so easy...

For my kingdom is not of this world, be it this planet or any other. We werbears come from beyond that door that opens on mysterious libraries and moonlit townsquares and empty sepulchres. Pitchforks can't as much as leave the shallowest of marks in our enchanted fur.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I think then, my brother, that a library, complete with assigned seating and prerequisites to obtain a card are in order. This will allow my redneck mind to conceive you as a ghost rather than extraterrestrial.

Such things have been done before but never finished.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did the member map get reset or can I just not see the pegs?

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...David and Laney had a weird entry. I will PM him and let him know I removed it--see if he can re add it.

Not sure why that happened, but its back now
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I go to Member Map, I don't have an option for "add element". Conspiracy? Good news is that as soon as I post to a thread thing are magically corrected!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, is the member map one of those options that doesn't open up till after five posts?

Along the Path of the Beam GirlGoneNineteen is on a distinguished road GirlGoneNineteen's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    When I go to Member Map, I don't have an option for "add element"
    Me either!
    So much you did and so much more you would have done, aye, and all without a check or qualm, and so will the world end, I think, a victim of love rather than hate. For love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I will look into this, it's about a 2 versions ago addon so hopefully it didn't shit the bed.

Cause I can't find a new one.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3