Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i got nuthin'

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

It's a very good movie Maer. You should check it out sometime. Directed by the legendary Jonn Huston and starring Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn. One of the movies I'm glad my dad forced me to watch with him.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

It really is a great movie. I can't remember who it is though... I'll keep thinking about it
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Jayson -... looks like we might need a hintage. I haven't see African Queen in about 20 years.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

I can't think of a hint and it doesn't appear that the handful of people that did see the film won't remember. So, the answer is Spengler. He went downriver to make a map, the map Charlie tells Rose she was looking at.

I can't think of another question for now, so the next person who wants to go please feel free to do so.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly - what is the full name of the bandit that Blondie hooks up with after he betrays Tuco?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*BUMP*

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got nuthin'

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, let me give you guys the answer, pretty much a hint!

His name is Thomas Larson, otherwise known as " ________ " ?

Shorty?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bingo!

You're up!!

Whoo hoo!!

Ok... In Snatch, what's written on the side of Sol and Vinnie's guns and what's written on the side of Bullet-Tooth Tony's gun?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sol and Vinny's guns have "Replica" written on theirs, and Bullet-Tooth Tony has "Desert Eagle .50" on his? (...should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence)
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

That's correct. You're up.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, sticking with the movie Snatch, when Sol and Vinny go to the bookie, and the girl at the counter tells them all bets are off, Sol says, "I'm not f*cking buying that." How does the girl at the counter respond to him?

Love that line...

"That's handy because I'm not fucking selling it."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Well that's handy, because I ain't fucking selling it. It's a fact."

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are both correct! I suppose feverishparade is a little more accurate, although Jayson got it first. You'll have to duke it out!

I'm too tired to think of a new question, so Feev can go.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Damn. I was hoping to witness a fight ove the feather. Darn!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In 28 Days Later, what is Jim supposedly looking for when he enters the flat building while Frank is pumping/extracting gas?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

cheeseburgers
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping I wasn't the only 28 fan here

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Not at all, I love that film!
    I'll post back in a bit with a new question.

Let's see, this will probably be really easy, but what was Hitchcock's first film for Hollywood?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast