Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Traveler dbarnetth is on a distinguished road

Buying fruit.

?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Buying fruit was the name of the gate keeper?

Gunslinger Apprentice To The Dark Tower Came is on a distinguished road To The Dark Tower Came's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Vinz Clortho (sp?)
    Yep. Nicely done...keep rollin'
    "...quiet as despair, I turn’d from him..."

Posts made by user To The Dark Tower Came
    are his opinion. Any feelings of anger, angst,
    or weltsmertz please see a licensed mental
    health professional immediately.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, what film is this quote from?

Burn rubber does not mean warp speed!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Lost Boys!

How are those maggots?
    Huh?
    Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In Terminator 2, what is the pin number that John steals and uses to withdraw money?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew you'd get that instantly.

Gunslinger Apprentice To The Dark Tower Came is on a distinguished road To The Dark Tower Came's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    In Terminator 2, what is the pin number that John steals and uses to withdraw money?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive! Did you know that by memory or did you rewatch it?

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive! Did you know that by memory or did you rewatch it?
    I have a nearly eidetic memory. I say nearly because I've never had that scientifically determined (heheh), and I always forget where my keys are

Country
    Country Flag

Here's an easy one:

What is the name of the book Total Recall is based on? (and if anyone says "Do androids dream of electric sheep" the shooting starts).

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Do androids dream of electric sheep...

We Can Remember It For You Wholesale

OK...
    In the movie Doctor Doolittle, which actress is the voice of the owl?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post

OK...
    In the movie Doctor Doolittle, which actress is the voice of the owl?
    She would have made a cute electric sheep...

Jenna Elfman

and the wheel turns...

What was the name of the Native American character in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Chief?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Chief" Bromden
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Close enough!

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, and I only remembered 'Chief' because of the basketball scene :

"That's right chief! get your hands up, that's it!"

Moving right along :

In Robin Hood : Men In Tights, Robin's father gives him a key to "the greatest treasure in all the land". What is the treasure?

Country
    Country Flag

Close enough!

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, and I only remembered 'Chief' because of the basketball scene :

"That's right chief! get your hands up, that's it!"

Moving right along :

In Robin Hood : Men In Tights, Robin's father gives him a key to "the greatest treasure in all the land". What is the treasure?

Brice got it right.

And...Marion's chastity belt i.e. her virginity (or so we're guessing..heh)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

! My bad, I thought it was you that had typed in "Chief" Bromden... [I'm viewing the dt.com on the tiniest of windows/work]

Well, one of you two take the feather.

Country
    Country Flag

! My bad, I thought it was you that had typed in "Chief" Bromden... [I'm viewing the dt.com on the tiniest of windows/work]

Well, one of you two take the feather.
    Spotlight: Brice!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What was the last Hammer horror film?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

bump.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That last question needs some clarification.

I didn't even know M.C. Hammer made horror films.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    That last question needs some clarification.

I didn't even know M.C. Hammer made horror films.
    Hammer Film Productions in the UK.

If you rescue me

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of them....another question?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

El Bump.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast