Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3072

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I actually got this question wrong during a trivia game I was playing with some friends and I was kicking myself about it because this is one of my favorite movies...

In the movie Office Space, what is the minimum number of pieces of flair that the Tchotchkie's employees are required to wear?

Bonus points for the number of pieces that Brian wears.
    I'm thinking 12 and 43?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

15 is the minimum, but hey, Joanna, that's not the point. Flair is about fun. See, Brian wears 37. But it's really a philosophical question, since flair is about setting a fun atmosphere and attitude. Hey, Joanna, don't you want to be about fun?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm thinking 12 and 43?
    Very close.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    15 is the minimum, but hey, Joanna, that's not the point. Flair is about fun. See, Brian wears 37. But it's really a philosophical question, since flair is about setting a fun atmosphere and attitude. Hey, Joanna, don't you want to be about fun?
    You got it!
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm thinking 12 and 43?
    Very close.

You got it!
    Wow, I couldn't remember exactly I was going to guess either 13 or 17 (so should have guessed the average). Then for some reason 37 popped into my head for the bonus. Amazing what trivial things bounce around in your brain. But someone already answered before I saw the question. Good going!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job, Crow! Hit us with your Q.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What director and what film did James Cameron credit as his inspiration for The Terminator?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Halloween and Carpenter. That's why T1 is essentially a sci-fi/slasher. What a great film.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As Ed McMahon would say, "You are correct, Sir!"

Love John Carpenter! And T1.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's keep the Terminator love rolling

in Terminator 2, what song are John and his friend listening to on the boom box as they're riding their bike to the mall?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

GNR's 'You Could Be Mine'

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this may count less as trivia than "crap only my brothers and I noticed": What visual anomaly occurs during the final post-game celebration scene of 'Major League'?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gosh I haven't seen that movie in ages, I'm outties on this one...

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Okay, this may count less as trivia than "crap only my brothers and I noticed": What visual anomaly occurs during the final post-game celebration scene of 'Major League'?
    That's pretty vague. I've seen that movie 100's of times. The walk off bunt by Jake Taylor... Willie Mays Hays scores from second with an amazing slide... Then the big celebration.

The fans all run onto the field... everyone hugs everyone... Dorn punches Vaughn... Lynn shows that she's missing her engagement ring...

Does a Milwaukee Brewers logo show up somewhere or something? I know it was filmed in the old Brewers stadium.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a stab in the dark, I know they were peeling off bits of clothes off the stand of the owner after each win, did they finally get her naked? (or topless?)
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just a stab in the dark, I know they were peeling off bits of clothes off the stand of the owner after each win, did they finally get her naked? (or topless?)
    They peeled off all the parts and she was down to bikini briefs and pasties. But that happened before the last game.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This happens after the game while the players are celebrating and the fans are running onto the field.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So, since haven't seen the movie in 25+ years, watched the end scene on you tube a few times, and still came up with nothing.

Is this something that would be listed in the "goofs" section on IMDB?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I'd call this more of a continuity error over a visual bug but
    spoiler

This happens after the game while the players are celebrating and the fans are running onto the field.
    The same fan runs out onto the field from the stands twice.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The same fan runs out onto the field from the stands twice.
    Yes! Thumbs up! The same goofy guy comes dancing down out of the stands twice. I was afraid I'd asked something too random/momentary. It's totally something you'd never notice, and then once you do you can never watch the scene again without focusing on it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, IWC. You're up!

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Good stuff, IWC. You're up!
    I swear I had a good one pop into my head the other day and now I can't remember it. I'll come up with something.

In the movie Look Who's Talking there is a scene where Kirstie Alley's character has a sort of dream sequence imagining her life should she get married and have move kids with John Travolta's chacter.

In that sequence, Travolta holds up an unlabeled can of food and says the line "Could be ______, could be ______. Who knows?"

Fill in the blanks.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

In honor of George Carlin, I offer the guess of "meat" and "cake."
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 LastLast