Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 889 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 ... LastLast
Results 21,726 to 21,750 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Richard on facebook :
    "Use the special code FRIDAY50 to get 50% at Cemetery Dance until midnight tonight!"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    "Use the special code FRIDAY50 to get 50% at Cemetery Dance until midnight tonight!"
    I used to be excited about these sales

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"Use the special code FRIDAY50 and have a 50% of ever receiving the books you ordered!"
    Fixed that.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

You used that as a stand???
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Referring to the previous post, just temporarily, then it went back on the shelf next to the other one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Yep me too. Now I will not purchase anymore books until I get some of the ones I ordered years ago.
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    Yep me too. Now I will not purchase anymore books until I get some of the ones I ordered years ago.
    Same.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    Same.
    Ditto.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nikolaus present, from me-for me...

Brian James Freeman - The Girl Who Builds Monsters
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Production page has been updated :
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

I think it's regarding the LATER slipcase, at the top, I dont remember seeing this before.
    However, months later, the general update still mentions may/june/november... maybe it's time to really update this? At least change it to a few months from now.... not months ago...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Does Dan Hocker even still work there? He hasn’t posted since April I believe. With publishers like Suntup providing updates on their site at least weekly, it shines an even brighter light on CD’s complete lack of trying. Still so frustrating that you can’t go to that update page and find info that is reasonably up to date or even what was updated recently.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Does Dan Hocker even still work there? He hasn’t posted since April I believe. With publishers like Suntup providing updates on their site at least weekly, it shines an even brighter light on CD’s complete lack of trying. Still so frustrating that you can’t go to that update page and find info that is reasonably up to date or even what was updated recently.
    I don't believe so. Dan Franklin has been giving the updates for several months.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, got my Dans confused. When is the last update we got from Mr. Franklin?

Edit - I see his last post as 8-17-2022. He fell into the abyss with the rest of them…….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit - I see his last post as 8-17-2022. He fell into the abyss with the rest of them…….
    Well, something has to change or happen for there to be an update. Nothing's happened so no update.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, something has to change or happen for there to be an update. Nothing's happened so no update.
    True enough……I guess that saying “we are way behind, we are always way behind” doesn’t help anyone…..
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And some of the other stuff is just...unreal. Example:

Suffer the Children by John Saul:
    The book is in the proofreading stage.

I know for a fact this book has been proofed at least as far back as 2019. Three years of proofing? Hard to imagine.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    And some of the other stuff is just...unreal. Example:

Suffer the Children by John Saul:
    The book is in the proofreading stage.

I know for a fact this book has been proofed at least as far back as 2019. Three years of proofing? Hard to imagine.
    I don’t think Richard cares any more, if he ever did.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Production page has been updated :
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

I think it's regarding the LATER slipcase, at the top, I dont remember seeing this before.
    However, months later, the general update still mentions may/june/november... maybe it's time to really update this? At least change it to a few months from now.... not months ago...

Gwendy's Final Task Limited and Lettered Edition, by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar:
    In pre-production and looking to a 2023 publication.

I don’t need the element of surprise, I’d just love to see a mock up and such
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to have the slipcases for Later being shipped now. They look good as well.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Has anyone here received their SST edition of GWENDY'S FINAL TASK yet from CD?
    I see it in hand on some other bookseller's sites.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here received their SST edition of GWENDY'S FINAL TASK yet from CD?
    I see it in hand on some other bookseller's sites.
    Still waiting on mine as well. I asked about it two weeks ago and was told they hadn't received their copies yet and they'd be shipping as soon as they got it and were done with shipping Later slipcases.

My shipping notice says the slipcase for FAIRY TALE was sent 12-26.
    It is now 1-3 and according to the tracking number the label was created and that was it.
    Is this a USPS tracking number error or was the package never delivered to the post office or picked up?
    I'm not saying this is CD's fault, because the same thing has been happening with other items I've ordered.
    The last package I received from Sub Press had the same problem. The tracking number said it was not sent, yet I received the book the same day.

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My shipping notice says the slipcase for FAIRY TALE was sent 12-26.
    It is now 1-3 and according to the tracking number the label was created and that was it.
    Is this a USPS tracking number error or was the package never delivered to the post office or picked up?
    I'm not saying this is CD's fault, because the same thing has been happening with other items I've ordered.
    The last package I received from Sub Press had the same problem. The tracking number said it was not sent, yet I received the book the same day.
    did you mean the Later slipcase?
    and did you look at those dates? I mean christmas and new years, not only are you expecting the warehouse to run 100% during the biggest holidays of the year, but the USPS as well. cut them a little slack here lol

My mistake, I did mean the LATER slipcase.
    I was not asking about the Post Office's performance, I was asking if anyone else has had trouble with the tracking numbers not being accurate, that's all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 889 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 ... LastLast