Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 890 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 879 ... LastLast
Results 21,701 to 21,725 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Seasons of terror still says 2045 on Amazon for the Gallery Books edition
    So I guess that there are no progress on it?
    Not for another 20 plus years

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this thread still active ???

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

It’s only updated as often as the CD update page…….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Hello CD!

I see you are making a slipcase for the US Edition of Fairy Tale.

Be advised that some were printed in the US...and some were printed in Italy.

From what I can see...there is an approximate 3mm difference between the two....with the edition made in the US being thicker.

Your slipcases tend to run on the snug side....if you use the Italian version to size the case....I do not think the US versions will fit!
    Good info. Does it say printed in Italy? Or how else can you tell?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Copyright page states printed in Italy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

US edition states, "Manufactured in the United States of America" on the copyright page. No mention of italy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    US edition states, "Manufactured in the United States of America" on the copyright page. No mention of italy.
    Then you don’t have one that was printed in Italy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Is this thread still active ???
    Not by Cemetery Dance... lol

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got my FAIRY TALE hardcover from CD today.
    The e-mail said the slipcase WAS and WAS NOT shipping with it (on two separate lines).
    There was no slipcase so I assume they are still on back order.
    The book was a 1st printed in Italy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The e-mail said the slipcase WAS and WAS NOT shipping with it (on two separate lines).
    Mine is arriving today. I was looking forward to it...now I am not.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

it even states when you order the slipcase that it will be made aftermarket which means they can not even begin making them until they have the actual book in hand. do not expect the slipcase for at least six months. This is normal and not part of Cemetery Dance being late with stuff. Which they are, but that has nothing to do with when this slipcase will be released.
    I have been collecting the aftermarket CD slipcases for my Stephen King books since FULL DARK, NO STARS. and I am used to this long wait. CD used to ship the book with the slipcase but this meant waiting several months for both long after the book was released. It was pointed out that customers would like to have the book when it comes out so they can read it, and then wait for the slipcase when it is finished. This is why you get the book now and the slipcase later.
    the slipcase maker CD uses is short staffed and waaaay behind on these, I am still waiting for my LATER and Billy Summers slipcases. This is not cemetery Dance's fault but it does not help their already very tarnished reputation on top of everything else.
    At the end of the day, I am happy to read my book now and wait for my slipcase, which will be used for my signed copy instead of the one i just got from CD.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. The email literally said it was both shipped and back-ordered.

I assumed it was back-ordered since it wasn't in the box.

I just checked and it's an Italian 1/1.

I suppose that means the slipcase will fit this edition and not the US edition since the US edition is larger.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose that means the slipcase will fit this edition and not the US edition since the US edition is larger.

It's not CD's fault, but this whole Italian VS: USA first printing trade first is a mess. Technically speaking, they are both USA trade firsts, but physically speaking, they are differently sized.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen reports of some people getting US printed 1sts from CD. Given the size difference between the US printed and the Italian printed editions, I anticipate another balls up with the slipcase not fitting the book that was sent.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a hammer, it will fit.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I have a hammer, it will fit.
    I love your positive attitude and ingenuity.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

I am a member of BJF's Patreon. Oct. 28 announcement.

I am a member of CDCC. Nov. 4 announcement.

I just received three "Top Secret" messages from Cemetery Dance. Nov 5 announcement.

I just want to know if anyone has told Jeff the secret.

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully not a stupid newb question, where do you see if it is US or Italy?

I ordered my direct from CD, same thing, the shipping notification showed slipcase sent and not sent, but I didn’t expect them to have the case ready yet. I would hope the case fits the version they sent me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jwilkinson01 View Post

It's on the copyright page. It will say whether it's manufactured in the US or printed in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilkinson01 View Post

It's on the copyright page. It will say whether it's manufactured in the US or printed in Italy.
    "Manufactured in Italy" - I see it, thanks again!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure why nor what has changed, but CD production page shows an update on november 11th (knowing we are the 9th...)

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Still bugs me that the top general update still mentions may/june (months ago)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody seen any images of the Gwendy Final Task Signed Limiteds yet?

Would be nice to see them.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the CD Production page, updated november 11th
    "In pre-production and looking to a 2023 publication."

But it's true, I dont think there was ever any promo pictures
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 890 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 879 ... LastLast