Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 844 of 890 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 842 843 844 845 846 854 ... LastLast
Results 21,076 to 21,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, When do you think all of the IIB cases will be shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Dan thinks they’ll be finishing up this week. He might be able to give a more specific day when he’s back in the office on Monday and sees what got done on Friday!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan thinks they’ll be finishing up this week. He might be able to give a more specific day when he’s back in the office on Monday and sees what got done on Friday!

Brian
    That is good news indeed! It looks like those with multiple orders have not shipped yet. Based on past experience. I am still waiting for mine!

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Thanks!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian. Not sure if this was posted but is CD shipping Billy Summers books separate from slipcases or will they be sent together? And will we be receiving 1st prints? Thanks.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hi Brian. Not sure if this was posted but is CD shipping Billy Summers books separate from slipcases or will they be sent together? And will we be receiving 1st prints? Thanks.
    Shipping separately! We switched to that a few books back because it's just better for everyone. I was looking at materials for the slipcase the other day and this one should be very nice.

I'll ask Dan about the books. I'm only down to the office about once a week right now with the kids on summer vacation, etc, etc.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Given that a Cemetery Dance email has been sent today regarding "Seasons of Terror", any news about the release date?

It's only written in the production update page that the book cannot be released before the Gallery 13 version, mentionning fall 2021.
    But Amazon still announce that their edition will be released in 2045

My personal guess is that it will be late 2022 or maybe 2023
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, it's a bummer for anything to be contingent on Gallery 13. I barely even believe they're still in business. Their website doesn't mention any of the Dark Tower comics released since Last Shots, they've made no attempt to explain what's going on with The Sailor, and they've only tweeted once since February. I have a feeling they must have permanently lost a lot of team members during the pandemic. Or maybe they never had many to begin with. Whatever the case, they definitely don't seem up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Given that a Cemetery Dance email has been sent today regarding "Seasons of Terror", any news about the release date?

It's only written in the production update page that the book cannot be released before the Gallery 13 version, mentionning fall 2021.

Here's the latest update I've gotten for my next update of the website: they're waiting for some minor art revisions to one story and then they will schedule it.

I believe the signature sheets for the CD editions are already circulating, but let me confirm that with the office before you quote me. I think they were in Canada the last time I asked, though!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Here's the latest update I've gotten for my next update of the website: they're waiting for some minor art revisions to one story and then they will schedule it.

I believe the signature sheets for the CD editions are already circulating, but let me confirm that with the office before you quote me. I think they were in Canada the last time I asked, though!

Brian
    You have been quoted, thus it is fact.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Any news on Flight or Fright the lettered edition, Brian.
    Best wishes
    Alec.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian

Hoping that when this issue is passed, Gallery13 schedule it
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Any news on Flight or Fright the lettered edition, Brian.
    Best wishes
    Alec.
    Rich tells me that the sheets will be signed as soon as SK is back home and done promoting BILLY SUMMERS.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Thank you Brian, good to hear.
    Alec.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on Lettered Night Shift?

TIA
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Any updates on Lettered Night Shift?

TIA
    Sorry, I should really get that on the Production Updates page. Since it goes to a separate binder from everything else (who also then makes the cases), it doesn't quite fit into any of the existing categories on there!

I know he had ordered materials as of the last time I checked in. Let me see if those have arrived, and what his schedule looks like.

Thanks!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my Billy Summers from CD. Did anyone else get a 2nd printing? I usually order from Amazon to get a reading copy, looks like Amazon will now be the collector copy and CD will be the readers copy.

Brian/Dan, when will The Night Country be shipped?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just got my Billy Summers from CD. Did anyone else get a 2nd printing? I usually order from Amazon to get a reading copy, looks like Amazon will now be the collector copy and CD will be the readers copy.

Literally 2 minutes after reading your post, the mail lady tooted her horn and brought me my copy, which is a 1st printing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Has the lettered edition "The Outer Limits Scripts" from Gauntlet arrived? Their website says all copies have shipped. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just received my copy of TNC through Camelot Books, so it should be coming your way soon I would think. It’s really a beautiful book!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a 2nd printing also. Luckily I bought a 1st printing from Barnes and Noble already.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

I received a 2nd printing also. Luckily I bought a 1st printing from Barnes and Noble already.
    Kinda fucked up when you can't depend on a collecting publisher to get you collectible books!! Guess it's a referendum on the current book selling enviroment. And not for the good either!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Has the lettered edition "The Outer Limits Scripts" from Gauntlet arrived? Their website says all copies have shipped. Thanks.
    Hi Richard,

We've had the books for awhile. I need to check and see if we've received the traycases for them yet though. But I think we have. These along with some other smaller shipping projects will ship after we're done with Billy Summers.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For anyone who got a 2nd, just shoot us a email, we can probably swap you out for a first. It looks like there may have been a couple of rouge cases of 2nd printings mixed in with the one pallet, as every book we've looked at in the warehouse since this was first brought up has been a first printing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 844 of 890 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 842 843 844 845 846 854 ... LastLast