Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 890 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 ... LastLast
Results 20,776 to 20,800 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "Time traveling dinosaurs"!!! I love it!!! lol Mostly, Raptors yes? lol
    I wish I could find that thing in all of the school stuff my mom kept for me. I'm sure it would be a hoot to read.
    Please find it. It would make a great Patreon Chap Book. Including the illustrations of course!
    I'll volunteer to write the forward.
    I'll buy it!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Is there lettered COM even out yet? How does this person have an unlettered traycase-less copy https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-City-of....m46890.l49292
    Dan is going to have to check in the warehouse on Monday to see what he can figure out. Wasn't able to get to the bottom of this remotely.

Brian
    Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Its a little weird that the seller is in Illinois. Thought maybe it walked out of the bindery.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Is there lettered COM even out yet? How does this person have an unlettered traycase-less copy https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-City-of....m46890.l49292
    Dan is going to have to check in the warehouse on Monday to see what he can figure out. Wasn't able to get to the bottom of this remotely.

Brian
    Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Its a little weird that the seller is in Illinois. Thought maybe it walked out of the bindery.
    I’m in Illinois. I’ll track down the culprit for a lettered edition of The Stand. Signed by King. And the coffin edition as well. And a numbered Misery. And a lettered Misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I don't know if it's the same copy or not, but someone on the CD facebook group said they got it directly from CD.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Yep, thank you!

I don't know if I was ever able to post the details of the last time that exact situation happened, but an employee at one of our old printers was taking boxes of books to a used bookstore in town. Someone spotted something of ours that we didn't even have in the warehouse yet, dropped us a line, and we contacted the printer. Within hours, I believe, they had figured out who it was, fired him, and contacted the local police to press charges. It was crazy.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Brian
    I don't know if it's the same copy or not, but someone on the CD facebook group said they got it directly from CD.
    I asked the seller if it was released without the traycase and also why the lettered imitation was blank.

The seller’s response: “Honestly it’s a one off from the publisher. The lettered was released at $500 face, so I have priced it appropriately. My a guess is that the publisher made sure they had enough to fulfill the lettered copies and so this was a left over/ emergency copy. That 100% normal actually almost all limited have 10-20% extra copies to cover misprints etc.”

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could find that thing in all of the school stuff my mom kept for me. I'm sure it would be a hoot to read.
    Please find it. It would make a great Patreon Chap Book. Including the illustrations of course!
    This should be the next BJF children's book
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked the seller if it was released without the traycase and also why the lettered imitation was blank.

The seller’s response: “Honestly it’s a one off from the publisher. The lettered was released at $500 face, so I have priced it appropriately. My a guess is that the publisher made sure they had enough to fulfill the lettered copies and so this was a left over/ emergency copy. That 100% normal actually almost all limited have 10-20% extra copies to cover misprints etc.”
    I'd say the bullshit flag is raised pretty high with "Honestly it's a one-off from the publisher." Somehow or another it was stolen; go get 'em Brian!!!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    This should be the next BJF children's book
    Donnie the Dinosaur

"The following tale is spoken in rhyme,
    about a cute little dino who traveled through time.
    The air force was scared, but Donnie couldn't help it,
    he stumbled through the years when he fell in a tar pit."
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Brian,

When are we getting our lettered The City of Mirrors? It's been traycase in production for an entire year....
    If I recall correctly, it's in the shipping queue. Dan will have a better idea of when he'll reach it, though.

Brian
    Does the queue include the Lividian 20th Century Ghosts? Thought it was going to be here last week and it was my little Gold Greebles book.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Brian,

When are we getting our lettered The City of Mirrors? It's been traycase in production for an entire year....
    If I recall correctly, it's in the shipping queue. Dan will have a better idea of when he'll reach it, though.

Brian
    Does the queue include the Lividian 20th Century Ghosts? Thought it was going to be here last week and it was my little Gold Greebles book.
    I believe those are shipping now!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Brian,

Brian
    I believe those are shipping now!

Brian
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but is there an updated status for Ushers Passing? Is it still on track for Spring, and do you have an ETA for the Lettered edition?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Sorry to sound like a broken record, but is there an updated status for Ushers Passing? Is it still on track for Spring, and do you have an ETA for the Lettered edition?
    Last update I received was May for the slipcases. I don't have an ETA yet on the traycases for the Lettered Edition, but I'll ask Mindy since she is the one who works with the traycase makers for the most part.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

On the subject of McCammon books, besides the Corbett series are there any plans to do limiteds of his other books that SubPress hasn't done yet? Which I guess would include Mystery Walk, Mine, and Gone South.

I know you can't say details even if you did know. Did McCammon sign a contract with CD for a specific number of books? Whatever info you can share would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Last update I received was May for the slipcases. I don't have an ETA yet on the traycases for the Lettered Edition, but I'll ask Mindy since she is the one who works with the traycase makers for the most part.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. May sounds very promising; hopefully the numbered edition will find it’s way into the packing and shipping queue soon thereafter.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

On the subject of McCammon books, besides the Corbett series are there any plans to do limiteds of his other books that SubPress hasn't done yet? Which I guess would include Mystery Walk, Mine, and Gone South.

I know you can't say details even if you did know. Did McCammon sign a contract with CD for a specific number of books? Whatever info you can share would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Yeah, unfortunately any answers I could give right now would fall outside of what I’m allowed to say.

I do think you will see Limited Editions of those particular books in the next couple of years, though.

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, if there are any extras on Ushers Passing, I want one badly
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, unfortunately any answers I could give right now would fall outside of what I’m allowed to say.

I do think you will see Limited Editions of those particular books in the next couple of years, though.

Brian
    Please convince Rick to write volumes 3 and 4 of I Travel by Night...and publish them with Whelan doing the illustrations. I LOVED the two books published so far!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Second to the above!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Second to the above!!!
    I third that! Those are fun books. That's a story that needs to be completed. And then it would be nice to compile them into a single volume. And how about another Greystone Bay anthology? I know McCammon's stories were published as standalone books but would love to see a new anthology.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, the Amazon "Reading copies" of "Later" arrived today. No pressure, Brian but whats the ETA for the CD slipcased first editions to arrive in our small towns? lol They will be 'First" editions, yes?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Okay, the Amazon "Reading copies" of "Later" arrived today. No pressure, Brian but whats the ETA for the CD slipcased first editions to arrive in our small towns? lol They will be 'First" editions, yes?
    Our big shipment from the publisher shipped yesterday, so I'm hoping we have the books early next week. Slipcases are down the road because our slipcase maker is still way behind schedule. But books and slipcases ship separately, so anyone who ordered both won't be waiting for their book. The books will go out soon, and the slipcases will go out... later.

Brian

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Our big shipment from the publisher shipped yesterday, so I'm hoping we have the books early next week. Slipcases are down the road because our slipcase maker is still way behind schedule. But books and slipcases ship separately, so anyone who ordered both won't be waiting for their book. The books will go out soon, and the slipcases will go out... later.

Brian
    First Editions? Don't mean to be a PITA, but it has been a valid question in the past. Just want to know one way or the other. I already missed out on the HC edition and just want to cover all my bases. Thanks a lot, Brian. You're the man!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Brian
    First Editions? Don't mean to be a PITA, but it has been a valid question in the past. Just want to know one way or the other. I already missed out on the HC edition and just want to cover all my bases. Thanks a lot, Brian. You're the man!!!!
    I won't know until the books arrive. My x-ray vision doesn't work from this far away.

Edited to add: I will ask Dan to check and report back when they arrive, though.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 890 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 ... LastLast