Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 826 of 890 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 ... LastLast
Results 20,626 to 20,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Refresh my memory, who are the artists working on the Stand?
    Wasn't Ned Dameron one?
    My understanding is that Chadbourne does the limitation page (as with the rest of the Doubleday Years series), Dameron does everything else, and I think that's it (but mine is hardly the last word on such matters, of course).
    Not everything else... 😉
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A decision was made to change the style of the book, and Ned Dameron is no longer the primary artist.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

While we wait on The Stand (already ordered it, of course, and I'm more than looking forward for this one) I must say I'm really interested in knowing more about Pet Sematary. First because it's one of my favorites and I LOVE we'll have a gift edition and then because it's the most obscure book King wrote and I hope the illustrator will be someone that does justice to the book.

Of the ones I discovered lately thanks to Paul Suntup, I think Samuel Araya would be the best one for such a dark book.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    While we wait on The Stand (already ordered it, of course, and I'm more than looking forward for this one) I must say I'm really interested in knowing more about Pet Sematary. First because it's one of my favorites and I LOVE we'll have a gift edition and then because it's the most obscure book King wrote and I hope the illustrator will be someone that does justice to the book.

Of the ones I discovered lately thanks to Paul Suntup, I think Samuel Araya would be the best one for such a dark book.
    You are singing all the right notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    A decision was made to change the style of the book, and Ned Dameron is no longer the primary artist.
    I guess it's now safe to say...although I somewhat liked what I saw from Dameron's Stand work, it wasn't quite the style I'd hoped to see for it (a bit too artsy and dreamlike, although I can see why that would be a match for some).
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I guess it's now safe to say...although I somewhat liked what I saw from Dameron's Stand work, it wasn't quite the style I'd hoped to see for it (a bit too artsy and dreamlike, although I can see why that would be a match for some).
    Great now Ned’s sobbing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm at loss now. What happened to Ned and The Stand?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    ...although I somewhat liked what I saw from Dameron's Stand work, it wasn't quite the style I'd hoped to see for it (a bit too artsy and dreamlike, although I can see why that would be a match for some).
    Great now Ned’s sobbing.
    See, this right here is why I have to be more careful what I say on the internet (I hate the idea of ruffling any feathers).
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Good choice.

I really like Dolce Paganne art for Seed. I think she might be a good fit for Pet Sematary as well. Her work greatly disturbs me.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Good choice.

I really like Dolce Paganne art for Seed. I think she might be a good fit for Pet Sematary as well. Her work greatly disturbs me.
    I don’t think Paul has picked a bad artist. I’ve loved almost all of the artists in my Suntup Editions but Dolce is something special. Her and Jason Mowry have been among my favorites.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay!!!!! That is excellent news. Although I loved his work for The Waste Lands, I totally ...I was going to say, hated, but that's too strong a word...I totally disliked what I saw of his The Stand work - except for the mother Abigail drawing - that one I loved.
    The obvious question being now: who has been selected as the primary artist???

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh really?
    He did like 10 paintings or so
    Maybe that's the reason why he sold the original prior publication. Or couldnt wait any longer to sell.

But if he's not the main artist, I hope that it's not Glenn...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    But if he's not the main artist, I hope that it's not Glenn...
    No way!! NOT happening.....

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King was not a fan of the artwork I heard.. .BUT the new artist? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

All of his artwork is still in The Stand. A dozen pieces of color artwork in total.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! I really liked a lot one of the pieces (the churchl one).

So, who's the new main artist?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    All of his artwork is still in The Stand. A dozen pieces of color artwork in total.

Brian
    So there is Ned's artwork AND another artists work as well??
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! I really liked a lot one of the pieces (the church one).

So, who's the new main artist?
    I hope it's Glenn Chadbourne. I always thought he should have a much bigger role in the Doubleday Years series.

I've said all I can on THE STAND, unfortunately. Rumors are just rumors, though, and it would be best not to treat them as facts.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I've said all I can on THE STAND, unfortunately. Rumors are just rumors, though, and it would be best not to treat them as facts.

Brian
    http://youtu.be/o3EAzf5fDpY

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven’t listened to that DM album in ages, but that is such a great song!

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Any rough idea of when the official announcement will be done?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    3:30 PM

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice for the Night Shift artist edition (YAY!!!!!!!!).

Can't wait to see it! Did we ever get pictures of this?

Brian
    My magic 8 ball says...

I have a general idea, but since it isn't set in stone, I'll hold off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 826 of 890 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 ... LastLast