Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 890 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 819 820 821 822 823 831 871 ... LastLast
Results 20,501 to 20,525 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Good evening Brian,
    Request for an update on ‘Flight or Fright’ lettered edition.
    I paid for this well over three years ago.
    (Not directly to Cemetery Dance).
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Apologies, without my records, that should perhaps read two and a half years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    Hey Brian, any updates on Grave Tales?
    I'll check in with Mindy and see what's up, and report back soon.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Good evening Brian,
    Request for an update on ‘Flight or Fright’ lettered edition.
    I paid for this well over three years ago.
    (Not directly to Cemetery Dance).
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Rich needs to nudge one final contributor to sign the signature sheets. I'm not sure when they spoke of it last, but I know everything is ready for the printer otherwise.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Thank you reference ‘Flight or Fright’.
    Much appreciated.
    Alec.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian - Any update on the If It Bleeds slipcases?

Thanks!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What about the plain 'ole Flight or Fright GE?

It's also very exciting to see Night Shift so close! I have a remarqued AE coming so imagine it's still a bit out there but exciting nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    The Artist Gift Edition and the Lettered Edition are scheduled to be printed together.

It's also very exciting to see Night Shift so close! I have a remarqued AE coming so imagine it's still a bit out there but exciting nonetheless!
    I think Dan is expecting to ship those in January, but he will confirm. Not a lot of days left in the year, finally! Ha...

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm waiting on an update, but I know they've just finished up the Night Shift traycases, so they are regrouping this week and updating the schedule before they close for the holidays. As soon as I hear a date, I'll definitely let you know!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm waiting on an update, but I know they've just finished up the Night Shift traycases, so they are regrouping this week and updating the schedule before they close for the holidays. As soon as I hear a date, I'll definitely let you know!

Brian
    Thanks!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

The Artist Gift Edition and the Lettered Edition are scheduled to be printed together.

I think Dan is expecting to ship those in January, but he will confirm. Not a lot of days left in the year, finally! Ha...

Brian
    Yeah it'll probably be January until we get to the remarqued gift editions. It's mostly going to depend when the Traycases for the AE show up. If they show up before we're done shipping the regular gift editions, then the remarqued ones will probably drag a bit longer. If we finish the regular gifts before they get here, we'll knock out the remarqued gifts before starting the AE's.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan,

For those that ordered more then 1 edition of NS, will you be shipping them separate or together? I have a gift, plus (IIRC) a remarqued artist edition, so just wondering if the gift will have to wait until the remarqued artist editions are sent.

Brian, what is status of the portfolio?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Dan,

For those that ordered more then 1 edition of NS, will you be shipping them separate or together? I have a gift, plus (IIRC) a remarqued artist edition, so just wondering if the gift will have to wait until the remarqued artist editions are sent.

No waiting. We weren't sure how much longer the cases for the AE were going to be so we just filled the gift editions. So you're Gift and AE will be shipping seperately this go around. We end up eating some shipping costs this way, but in the long run it's better than making people wait even longer for their books.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Dan,

No waiting. We weren't sure how much longer the cases for the AE were going to be so we just filled the gift editions. So you're Gift and AE will be shipping seperately this go around. We end up eating some shipping costs this way, but in the long run it's better than making people wait even longer for their books.
    Great to hear!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've mentioned this before and I know I'm looking way ahead of schedule, but I'm still holding out hope we'll finally get an S/L of Pet Sematary.

I know the original Doubleday Years announcement said they wouldn't be signed, but maybe King will change his mind for Pet Sematary.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon seems to say that now, "Seasons of Terror" (the Gallery13 version) is postponed from march to november 2021.
    Any chance to know if this indeed seems to be the new projected release?

> The book on Amazon
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I've mentioned this before and I know I'm looking way ahead of schedule, but I'm still holding out hope we'll finally get an S/L of Pet Sematary.

I know the original Doubleday Years announcement said they wouldn't be signed, but maybe King will change his mind for Pet Sematary.
    I’ve said this from the very beginning that CD can get Pet S signed and it’s probably going to be... to tie the set together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Brian
    Yeah it'll probably be January until we get to the remarqued gift editions. It's mostly going to depend when the Traycases for the AE show up. If they show up before we're done shipping the regular gift editions, then the remarqued ones will probably drag a bit longer. If we finish the regular gifts before they get here, we'll knock out the remarqued gifts before starting the AE's.
    Thanks fellas!

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Amazon seems to say that now, "Seasons of Terror" (the Gallery13 version) is postponed from march to november 2021.
    Any chance to know if this indeed seems to be the new projected release?
    It is. They changed the date back in September. Gallery set the date, and contractually, CD can't release theirs until the Gallery version is released.

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2020/...vember-1-2021/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

You're more likely to be in a cemetery lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the cemetery dance reference in the 1st episode of the stand and the shoutout to Brian Freeman!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    I loved the cemetery dance reference in the 1st episode of the stand and the shoutout to Brian861!!
    WHAT???? I don’t have CBS All Access. Can you post the Easter egg here in a spoiler tag or PM me?? I’m dying to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got shipping notice for Night Shift and scheduled delivery is Monday. Can't wait for the reread of my favorite short story collection.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Just got shipping notice for Night Shift and scheduled delivery is Monday.
    Excellent! (Awaiting mine).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Traveler Raymon will become famous soon enough Raymon will become famous soon enough

Just got my shipping notice too, hope I'll still have it this year!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 821 of 890 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 819 820 821 822 823 831 871 ... LastLast