Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 890 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast
Results 20,476 to 20,500 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by ToBoldlyGo View Post
    It has been so long since I placed my order with CD that I can't even remember if this is what I ordered or not. A grab bag or the exclusive collector's set (#3 maybe?) or what, IDK. All I know, is that's a nice little set of books there. Maybe it will show up at my door, maybe not. We'll see. LOL
    Not an uncommon problem! Mindy can definitely let you know what you have on order: order@cemeterydance.com

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Traveler ToBoldlyGo will become famous soon enough

Thanks Brian!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Have been waiting many, many months to give these to her today! Pretty happy kid with her Lettered "S" (for Sydney!) and Trade editions. She flipped through it and said, "This looks wierd!" ... mission accomplished

And in case you're wondering, yes those are her Gryffindor Quidditch robes and sweater she's wearing!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Have been waiting many, many months to give these to her today! Pretty happy kid with her Lettered "S" (for Sydney!) and Trade editions. She flipped through it and said, "This looks wierd!" ... mission accomplished

And in case you're wondering, yes those are her Gryffindor Quidditch robes and sweater she's wearing!
    Thats really cool! Few things greater than a book in the excited hands of the next generation. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That's great, George, wonderful to see the horror bug passed on. I did the same for my daughter a number of years back, with the Sub Press S/L HC of Neil Gaiman's CORALINE, a work -- both in film and graphic novel -- that she was wild about when young (and still is). I've had a lot of satisfying purchases in my 30+ years of collecting, but that one has to lead the list.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, George and the lettered is a great production. Glenn did a great job on all the Remarques he did for that one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...And in case you're wondering, yes those are her Gryffindor Quidditch robes and sweater she's wearing!
    Smart kid.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a CD From A Buick 8 Traycase in Fine condition for my S/L edition. The one on Ebay ended up being defective.

Can anyone help with this?

Thx

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Are you still expecting to be able to send out the Night Shift Gift editions this month?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Hi Brian,

Are you still expecting to be able to send out the Night Shift Gift editions this month?

Thanks.
    Yep!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hi Brian,

Thanks.

Yep!
    Woohoo!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Thanks.
    Yep!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Gift edtions should be real soon. I've got a bunch of orders from last weeks sale to get through and some holiday gift certificates with custom artwork we just recieved back from Glenn, then we'll be shipping them. So we should be starting either at the end of this week or the beginning of next. Gonna take some time though, there's a lot of books to ship and this go around because of the miss matched schedules at the different manufacturers we have to slipcase the books ourselves, which will add to the shipping time drastically. So don't expect a quick shipping process.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And boom goes the dynamite.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I was actually expecting a late January or February publication.

Although mine will probably end up being January since I had to order mine through Bad Moon Books back in May.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Well I don't think we'll be getting to the artist editions before January. I believe they are still finishing the cases for those.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any new updates about Strange Weather or Sharp Objects?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    All four volumes of Strange Weather are at the printer, and I believe the signature sheets for Sharp Objects are signed and headed back to the office.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

All four volumes of Strange Weather are at the printer, and I believe the signature sheets for Sharp Objects are signed and headed back to the office.

Brian

Yes! I loved sharp objects!!! Is she on board for the next book?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

Yes! I loved sharp objects!!! Is she on board for the next book?
    It is under contract, yep! Mostly a matter of getting the signature sheets on her schedule.

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the updates, Brian!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Great news - so this means you all are slowly working through the back log then....
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of backlog, we're celebrating a seven year anniversary!

12/08/2013 - Book Club #4 - 2014 - Stephen King Limited - Waiting by Rick Hautala
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    What ever happened to Grave Tales comics??? I loved reading them and ordered the next 3 in a bundle about 5 years ago but nothing has ever been published.
    Mindy and our designer are working on three issues now, with plans to send them to the printer all at the same time this summer, so they ship together. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Brian,

Thanks for the update. I can't wait!!!
    Any update on the 3 Grave Tales comics? Your last response was on 3-25-19
    I haven’t heard anything from Mindy on them, so I will ask!

Brian
    Hey Brian, any updates on Grave Tales?
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What ever happened to Grave Tales comics??? I loved reading them and ordered the next 3 in a bundle about 5 years ago but nothing has ever been published.
    Mindy and our designer are working on three issues now, with plans to send them to the printer all at the same time this summer, so they ship together. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Brian,

Thanks for the update. I can't wait!!!
    Any update on the 3 Grave Tales comics? Your last response was on 3-25-19
    I haven’t heard anything from Mindy on them, so I will ask!

Brian
    Hey Brian, any updates on Grave Tales?
    This is hilarious.... probably just waiting on the case maker now. Lol
    I can’t wait to hear the response on this one.
    Seriously, did I read this right? Going on seven years for 3 comic books?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 890 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast