Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 890 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 ... LastLast
Results 20,376 to 20,400 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I try not to use the "F" word when communicating with #Bots@Amazon

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I try not to use the "F" word when communicating with #Bots@Amazon
    Or the nice folks at Kohl's who gladly accept the returns
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I ordered two books and a Blu-Ray from Amazon recently. They all came in the same box with only one air cushion and it wasn't even inflated.
    Exactly why I rarely buy hardcover books from Amazon anymore. It's pretty much guaranteed they'll arrive all dinged up.
    Amazon would not be in business if Tippy or David from Betts worked there. Either that or they both would have been fired the first day. I can hear the supervisor yelling at them now - saying You used 400 boxes of padding on just 1 book. and it took you an hour to pack! You have 5000 more orders before you can go home!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I ordered two books and a Blu-Ray from Amazon recently. They all came in the same box with only one air cushion and it wasn't even inflated.
    Exactly why I rarely buy hardcover books from Amazon anymore. It's pretty much guaranteed they'll arrive all dinged up.
    Amazon would not be in business if Tippy or David from Betts worked there. Either that or they both would have been fired the first day. I can hear the supervisor yelling at them now - saying You used 400 boxes of padding on just 1 book. and it took you an hour to pack! You have 5000 more orders before you can go home!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Ricky
    I had two orders come in last week, both in padded envelopes, and inside each one of them was a single flattened styrofoam peanut. WTH use is that.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    when iread this, the 'Debbie Downer' horn sound played in my head so I had to share:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ1AjaNjack
    hope the link works ;/
    i hate the way Amazon ships new releases so i tend to get books from VJ Books, i recently got a signed first edition of Malorie by Josh Malerman, , had a brodart mylar cover , the signature was a special tipped in page, and the books was in a box full of bubble wrap and foam popcorn. That is how i want a newrelease sent to me, not in a oversized box full of air or a barely padded envelope, eveything i get from Amazon gets dinged to death!
    Cemetery Dance has always shipped books ectremly protected, I order all my PS books from CD for cheaper shipping and better packing, It is worth the wait
    Unfortunately the majority of people who buy books from Amazon don't really care. They're not after collectibles, they're just reading the book and shoving them on a shelf or trading them in at a used book store. So Amazon doesn't really have a lot of incentive to care.

My all-time "winner" from Amazon was when a 24 X 24 X 20 box arrived... with ONE air cushion and one book shrink-wrapped to a piece of cardboard... And oddly enough, the book was fine!! And my cats loved the box, so everyone got something that day!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think I’ve already mentioned that time I received two hardcover novels in a box from Amazon. That’s it. One book stacked on top of the other in a cardboard box. No air cushions, packing peanuts or packaging at all.

Miraculously, the books survived almost unscathed. But it was still a bit of a shock.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Bringing it back to Cemetery Dance--what's shipping, Dan?? I got Informed Delivery and a label was created. A LABEL WAS CREATED!!!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Bringing it back to Cemetery Dance--what's shipping, Dan?? I got Informed Delivery and a label was created. A LABEL WAS CREATED!!!!
    Midnight Under the Bigtop is shipping this week. You guys may get notices significantly before your book ships though. I forgot to order shipping supplies on Friday so Brady in the warehouse has been spending this morning running labels ahead of time while he waits for the supplies to get here later today.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Midnight Under the Bigtop is shipping this week. You guys may get notices significantly before your book ships though. I forgot to order shipping supplies on Friday so Brady in the warehouse has been spending this morning running labels ahead of time while he waits for the supplies to get here later today.
    Well that's fantastic! This is going to be an incredible anthology. I assumed it was either MUTBT or Night Shift. Either way I'm thrilled.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I assumed it was either MUTBT or Night Shift...
    No pub date on NS yet (unless it snuck by me).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Nice! Been looking forward to this one. This is actually pretty fast delivery for CD based on announcement. Are things starting to move along better there now? Hopefully!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Got the HOME STRETCH HAVE YOU MOVED email for NS on August 6th. At that time, cases were just beginning into production so shipping is still a ways off. But I thought maybe something amazing happened and sped things along. Still, it's so close I can smell the corn!

Got the HOME STRETCH HAVE YOU MOVED email for NS on August 6th. At that time, cases were just beginning into production so shipping is still a ways off. But I thought maybe something amazing happened and sped things along. Still, it's so close I can smell the corn!
    Yeah cases are still a long way off. They're in production now, but the case maker has a much longer than usual turnaround time right now.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Nice! Been looking forward to this one. This is actually pretty fast delivery for CD based on announcement. Are things starting to move along better there now? Hopefully!
    Ehh hard to say, this one has been at the printer functionally since it was announced. Which is still a really long turnaround time for the printer. Though it doesn't help that it had all sorts of problems at the printer.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

FYI, CD's production updates page was updated yesterday, for anyone who might want to take a look (no news on Night Shift, but there's lots there).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Apropos of nothing, but I know some aspiring authors, and rest assured, if any of them "make it" and ever dilly-dally over signing anything, I will apply a special blend of psychology and extreme violence.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there Brian and/or Dan! Any update on shipping of August's title for the 12 month book club? Thanks so much.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, CD's production updates page was updated yesterday, for anyone who might want to take a look (no news on Night Shift, but there's lots there).
    I'm sure Night Shift has to be pretty close by now. Since the books are done and they've been working on the slipcases for a little while now. Late September or October is my guess.

Or I should say my hope...
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

With the exception of one book, all the other ones I preordered are close to being completed.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fright or Flight Letter is the one I really am after..... I was always intrigued by the comments the CD team made about the direction of it. I hope it doesn't take to much longer
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi there Brian and/or Dan! Any update on shipping of August's title for the 12 month book club? Thanks so much.
    This should have shipped last week. Feel free to email me and I can look up your order.

I'm sure Night Shift has to be pretty close by now. Since the books are done and they've been working on the slipcases for a little while now. Late September or October is my guess.

Or I should say my hope...
    October would be awesome, but unless the case maker really ramps up production there's no way that's going to happen. Trying to temper people's expectations here, the casemaking company is very very backlogged. At this point I'll just be happy if we have the cases and get NS shipped by the end of the year. I know my storage space would be happy to have that space cleared up too.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    This should have shipped last week. Feel free to email me and I can look up your order.
    I didn't get a shipping notice either. Last one was July. I'll email you too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 890 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 ... LastLast