Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 890 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 810 811 812 813 814 822 862 ... LastLast
Results 20,276 to 20,300 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Also a quick update. I got word yesterday that the Institute cases have finally shipped out to us. I'm not sure when they'll be here (tracking didn't have an estimated delivery date yet), but assuming they arrive later this week I would expect them to be shipping out to customers either the end of next week or the beginning of the following week.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Full Dark, No Stars traycase
    I am still on the lookout for a FDNS traycase.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the good news Dan, looking forward to it.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also a quick update. I got word yesterday that the Institute cases have finally shipped out to us. I'm not sure when they'll be here (tracking didn't have an estimated delivery date yet), but assuming they arrive later this week I would expect them to be shipping out to customers either the end of next week or the beginning of the following week.

thanks for the update!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    I am still on the lookout for a FDNS traycase.
    Good luck with that! it took me years to get mine. I keep it next to a box of Hens teeth and near a sealed bag of some Rocking Horse excrement....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got lucky and picked up the matching Roman Numeral VII Gideon's Corpse to go with my Gideon's Sword, pretty happy about that!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Do anyone have a list of all the slipcases Cemetery Dance has produced for Stephen King trade hardback books? I think I am missing a few in my collection. Thanks.
    I think this is all of the ones that are currently out.

Black House / Talisman slipcase (these where for a reissue a couple of years ago)
    Duma Key slipcase
    Under the Dome traycase
    Under the Dome slipcase
    Full Dark, No Stars slipcase
    11/22/63 UK slipcase
    11/22/63 slipcase
    11/22/63 traycase
    The Wind Through the Keyhole slipcase
    Doctor Sleep UK slipcase
    Doctor Sleep slipcase
    Mr Mercedes slipcase
    Revival slipcase
    Finders Keepers slipcase
    Joyland slipcase (paperback)
    Joyland slipcase (illustrated edition)
    Bazar of Bad Dreams slipcase
    End of Watch slipcase
    Charlie the Choo-Choo slipcase
    Hearts in Suspension slipcase
    Sleeping Beauties slipcase
    The Outsider slipcase
    Elevation slipcase

Also the following optional cases for CD titles

Blockade Billy slipcase
    Six Scary Stories slipcase
    Gwendy's Button Box slipcase
    Dan,

Do you have a spare slipcase for Joyland. Paperback? I ordered 3. But my order got lost. By the time I contacted CD they said they were out! This is my favorite book! Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Got lucky and picked up the matching Roman Numeral VII Gideon's Corpse to go with my Gideon's Sword, pretty happy about that!

What do the covers and binding on those ones look like? Weren't they slightly different than the lettered edition?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Do anyone have a list of all the slipcases Cemetery Dance has produced for Stephen King trade hardback books? I think I am missing a few in my collection. Thanks.

Black House / Talisman slipcase (these where for a reissue a couple of years ago)
    Duma Key slipcase
    Under the Dome traycase
    Under the Dome slipcase
    11/22/63 UK slipcase
    11/22/63 slipcase
    11/22/63 traycase
    Doctor Sleep UK slipcase
    Doctor Sleep slipcase
    Mr Mercedes slipcase
    Revival slipcase
    Finders Keepers slipcase
    End of Watch slipcase
    The Outsider slipcase
    Elevation slipcase

Blockade Billy slipcase
    Dan,

Do you have a spare slipcase for Joyland. Paperback? I ordered 3. But my order got lost. By the time I contacted CD they said they were out! This is my favorite book! Thanks
    Unfortunately no.

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

What do the covers and binding on those ones look like? Weren't they slightly different than the lettered edition?
    Slightly different. Same material but in a different color. It's a weird edition the authors wanted us to produce in addition to the lettered. I personally never understood why.

The extra Institute slipcases are up for sale on our site for anyone who missed them. They're shipping now-ish.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/institute-slipcase.html

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And ordered it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet I can now protect my Boston event book.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Sweet I can now protect my Boston event book.

Ha, that’s exactly why I wanted one!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here! 😊
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian and Dan, The official CD ebay seller id is CDANCEPUB. Does CD have any affiliation with the very similar seller id CDANCPUB?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw same seller today, they've got a Blockade Billy S/L, went through the trouble of saying /350 but didn't bother to put the actual number or a photo of the limitation showing number. That's a pet peeve and I hate it, so looked at seller name and it's cdancpub in Michigan. Immediately figured if they'd ripoff CD's name for their own they'd probably rip me off, so blacklisted them. That's what you get for violating a pet peeve.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

We are looking into the situation now, thank you for the heads up!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I saw same seller today, they've got a Blockade Billy S/L, went through the trouble of saying /350 but didn't bother to put the actual number or a photo of the limitation showing number. That's a pet peeve and I hate it, so looked at seller name and it's cdancpub in Michigan. Immediately figured if they'd ripoff CD's name for their own they'd probably rip me off, so blacklisted them. That's what you get for violating a pet peeve.
    The Desperation s/l with 42 bids up to $450 caught my eye because CD auctions usually pull in that leave of bidding but it was a different id.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely an innocent circumstance, no doubt.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I know that guy! That's Professor Charles Dancp at the University of Buffalo. Great guy, but a shitty Spanish teacher...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Duma Key slipcase
    Under the Dome traycase US 1st
    Under the Dome slipcase for Collector's Edition
    Under the Dome slipcase for 1st Edition
    11/22/63 UK slipcase
    11/22/63 slipcase
    11/22/63 traycase
    Doctor Sleep UK slipcase
    Doctor Sleep slipcase
    Mr Mercedes slipcase
    Revival slipcase
    Finders Keepers slipcase
    End of Watch slipcase
    The Outsider slipcase
    Elevation slipcase

Blockade Billy slipcase
    Added some coments in bold above
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Duma Key slipcase
    11/22/63 UK slipcase
    11/22/63 slipcase
    11/22/63 traycase
    Doctor Sleep UK slipcase
    Doctor Sleep slipcase
    Mr Mercedes slipcase
    Revival slipcase
    Finders Keepers slipcase
    End of Watch slipcase
    The Outsider slipcase
    Elevation slipcase

Blockade Billy slipcase
    There is also a single slipcase for the Mr Mercedes/Finders Keepers/End of Watch trilogy set
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Duma Key slipcase
    11/22/63 UK slipcase
    11/22/63 slipcase
    11/22/63 traycase
    Doctor Sleep UK slipcase
    Doctor Sleep slipcase
    Mr Mercedes slipcase
    Revival slipcase
    Finders Keepers slipcase
    End of Watch slipcase
    The Outsider slipcase
    Elevation slipcase

Blockade Billy slipcase
    There is also a single slipcase for the Mr Mercedes/Finders Keepers/End of Watch trilogy set
    Not produced by CD there isn't.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not produced by CD there isn't.
    Top right. I thought that came from you guys. Was that direct from the publisher then?

[note to self - retake this photo with all the other CD cases...]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 890 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 810 811 812 813 814 822 862 ... LastLast