Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 889 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 19,526 to 19,550 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Nothing to do with the last few posts.....got my shipping notice for the final grab bag of 2019. I ordered two and got two tracking numbers. That's a first for me. Just thought folks would be interested. No complaints, I love your grab bags.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Nothing to do with the last few posts.....got my shipping notice for the final grab bag of 2019. I ordered two and got two tracking numbers. That's a first for me. Just thought folks would be interested. No complaints, I love your grab bags.
    Yep. I broke the multiples up into 2 packages. They're really too big to ship more than one in a box.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    By the way, if anyone else feels my responses are out of line, please feel free to let me know. Maybe I'm taking this too personally because I've read all of the emails that led to this conversation, etc. Always happy to receive feedback.

Brian
    Hey Brian - I know I’ve been pretty critical of CD lately and I know you guys take a lot of flack but please don’t take this the wrong way. I think a lot of old time members here and newer members like myself are seeing a return to the dark days of 2007-2008 with SOD. All the PR and goodwill you all show here is certainly helping CD’s case but the delays spanning multiple years are really piling up again. We get there are issues with printers and other delays but delays spanning into 4-6 years are really killing us. We are paying A LOT of money up front for books we aren’t getting for years and the anger is starting to boil over a bit. I know you probably are not in a position to accept Payless pre-orders but gosh, I have to believe that would help CD’s credibility and reputation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian - I know I’ve been pretty critical of CD lately and I know you guys take a lot of flack but please don’t take this the wrong way. I think a lot of old time members here and newer members like myself are seeing a return to the dark days of 2007-2008 with SOD. All the PR and goodwill you all show here is certainly helping CD’s case but the delays spanning multiple years are really piling up again. We get there are issues with printers and other delays but delays spanning into 4-6 years are really killing us. We are paying A LOT of money up front for books we aren’t getting for years and the anger is starting to boil over a bit. I know you probably are not in a position to accept Payless pre-orders but gosh, I have to believe that would help CD’s credibility and reputation at this point.
    Strangely, I take nothing you've posted lately in the wrong way! I agree with your feedback, and I fully see (and agree with!) the points you and some other collectors have raised about the current backlog.

From my conversations with Richard, I think 2020 is going to see a lot of catching up now that we've gotten rolling with our new printers and reconnected with one we hadn't used in a while whose main focus will be a particular line of books to keep them rolling along.

I definitely hear you about your concerns and understand where you're coming from, and I think we all agree that a smoother running operation would benefit us AND our collectors greatly. That's a goal we're pushing for. It would certainly make everyone's lives easier!

I know you know this, but always feel free to ping me if there's anything I can do to help you. And if you have a concern you want to bring to my attention or ask about, and you don't want to post it here, PLEASE do email me. I'll find out what I can, and get back to you as soon as I can.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Yep. I broke the multiples up into 2 packages. They're really too big to ship more than one in a box.
    I was looking at the stacks of books in the warehouse the other day. This turned out to be a really nice Grab Bag!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great to hear.....very excited!

To the person who left the feedback with a concern you have, I should have mentioned, please feel free to email or PM me if you want. I take your concerns seriously, and there are no repercussions with sharing "bad news" with me. I can leave your name out of any feedback I send around the office, if you just want to bring something to my attention in a general sense. (Compared to, say, a specific problem with your order that needs fixed, etc.) Thank you!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Did CD produce a slipcase for the trade edition of Strange Weather?

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    We made a case for The Fireman, and our case for Full Throttle is with the case maker right now, but we skipped Strange Weather for some reason, I believe.

Brian

I do have some good news to share on Strange Weather by Joe Hill. The artist who lives outside the US who was working to get all of his signature sheets signed finished them last month and then actually brought the signature sheets back to the states with him last week while he was visiting family. So, he was able to ship them out to us from inside the country, meaning we didn't have to risk the sheets traveling through several foreign postal systems. I haven't seen the box at the office yet, but Dan and Mindy are watching for it to arrive.
    These sheets arrived safely at the CD offices. Headed to Joe Hill next.

Brian

For those who were concerned there might not be movement on THE STAND while we wait on NIGHT SHIFT to be printed, I did want to share this... I think it's going to be a good looking design!

I'll have a lot more news to share on this one in a few months. Thanks again for your patience.

Best,
    Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

We made a case for The Fireman, and our case for Full Throttle is with the case maker right now, but we skipped Strange Weather for some reason, I believe.

Brian
    Thanks, that's what I thought. Still looking for a Strange Weather slipcase, then!

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

The contents of my CD grab bag if anyone's interested:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOLAeS6X...name=4096x4096

Flight or Fright was the only one I had (and mine was second printing, and this is first, so that's cool). Any recommendations from that pile on what I should read?

For those who were concerned there might not be movement on THE STAND while we wait on NIGHT SHIFT to be printed, I did want to share this... I think it's going to be a good looking design!

I'll have a lot more news to share on this one in a few months. Thanks again for your patience.

Best,
    Brian
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The contents of my CD grab bag that I opened today stunned me.

I was definitely not expecting the Rosemary's Baby...my jaw dropped. I would have been happy with everything else without that. Nice to get a reader copy of Cardinal Black so I don't have to handle the S/L. I missed the Flight Or Fright so very happy to have a 1st of that. Can't complain about a 5th copy of The Institute due to the association with my first King signature and seeing him with Joe. Thank you CD!!

Wow....I purchased two grab bags and can only hope they equal yours!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a sweet score indeed with RB AGE.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

That is one of the sweetest grab bags I've ever seen! Now I truly regret not ordering one. Congrats on the awesome score!

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Greetings!

I am looking for a lettered edition of Horror Hall of Fame, specifically Letter "S," published by Cemetery Dance in 2012.

Even if you are not sure about selling, if you are currently the owner of this beautiful publication or know someone who does, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I did designs for Jeff for both UK and US First Editions. You can contact Jeff at jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I did designs for Jeff for both UK and US First Editions. You can contact Jeff at jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com

Great! Thanks Simon!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will CD be offering any remarques for Night Shift?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    They did. And I bought the Chadbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

JUST CHadbourne? I never got the email..... I wanted the cover artist to do one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

JUST CHadbourne? I never got the email..... I wanted the cover artist to do one.
    I believe both chadbourne and Odgers (?) were offered and I decided to go with chadbourne because I didn’t have a lot of money at the time and I at least wanted to stay consistent with my copy of The Shining.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe both chadbourne and Odgers (?) were offered and I decided to go with chadbourne because I didn’t have a lot of money at the time and I at least wanted to stay consistent with my copy of The Shining.

Ok.... mark must not be interested then?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 889 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 832 882 ... LastLast