Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 736 of 890 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 734 735 736 737 738 746 786 836 ... LastLast
Results 18,376 to 18,400 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

SLEEPING BEAUTIES UPDATE going out today via email:
    Our printer has reported they will be slipcasing the Gift Edition books next week, which they should be able to complete within a week. Our Limited Edition traycases have been completed, the final approval copy looks great, and those cases are now on the way to our warehouse and should arrive by the end of next week. We're still on track to ship the Gift Edition and Limited Edition by the end of April. Thank you again for all of your patience!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

CARDINAL BLACK update going out today via email:
    The trade hardcover of CARDINAL BLACK has arrived in the Cemetery Dance Publications warehouse! We cannot ship customer orders for the book until the last week of the month, but we are starting to pack orders now, so they all go out the same day. (There are *lots* of orders!)

If you ordered the trade hardcover directly from us, please know the shipping notice email you might receive in the next few days isn’t “real” -- our system will send it automatically when we process your order to begin the packing process. That said, any tracking number in the email will “become active” once the package is scanned by the shipping service later this month!

Sorry for any confusion this might cause, but we just wanted to get ahead on packing so all of these trade hardcovers could ship on the same day. We will send a mass email the day the packages ship, so you can be on the lookout for your incoming delivery!

** UPDATE ON THE SIGNED & SLIPCASED LIMITED EDITION:

A copy of the Limited Edition book has been overnighted to our slipcase maker, and he estimates he will have the slipcases ready in June. If you ordered the trade hardcover as well, your trade hardcover WILL ship right away with the rest of the trade hardcover orders!

** UPDATE ON THE SIGNED & TRAYCASED LETTERED EDITION:

We have a hand-binder who we’re sending untrimmed, unbound book blocks of CARDINAL BLACK. He is still picking several materials for us to select from, but then he’ll get right into production. The books and the traycases will be made from hand, with the goal of creating something unique for our line while staying true to the previous Lettered Editions in the series. Here are two photos of the untrimmed book block in case you’ve never seen one before:

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support and patience!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    Any update on slipcases for Elevation?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    thanks!
    Waiting for that news to come across the teletype from HQ!

Actually, waiting for an update from our slipcase guy. Really hoping to hear some good news soon because he's getting to be pretty late on this one, although I know Sleeping Beauties kind of wrecked his little shop for a while since it was such a large job.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    thanks!
    Waiting for that news to come across the teletype from HQ!

Actually, waiting for an update from our slipcase guy. Really hoping to hear some good news soon because he's getting to be pretty late on this one, although I know Sleeping Beauties kind of wrecked his little shop for a while since it was such a large job.

Brian
    Thanks!

Did we post that The Twelve Lettered Editions are shipping? I meant to snap a quick photo today and forgot.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Thank you so much for the update on CARDINAL BLACK, Brian. I ordered the signed/limited edition from CD and the trade edition from The Alabama Booksmith. I am anxiously awaiting both editions.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, great news in the Sleeping Beauties, is there any news on what happens with the portfolio?

Are you looking to issue that together with the s/l's?
    Thanks, dave

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi Brian, great news in the Sleeping Beauties, is there any news on what happens with the portfolio?

Thanks, dave
    That'll be a separate shipment as they are in the queue to get cases made. Generally though shipping them separately makes dealing with number requests on the portfolios a bit easier as we get a lot of requests that are "match my book". Which is really hard to deal with when the book and the portfolios aren't on the same orders. This way it'll let us just reference a chart or send out a email saying "last change to request a matching number" or something like that.

Brian may be able to narrow down specifics for the portfolio time frame though, I'm not entirely sure where we're at with the case for that.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Thanks, dave
    That'll be a separate shipment as they are in the queue to get cases made. Generally though shipping them separately makes dealing with number requests on the portfolios a bit easier as we get a lot of requests that are "match my book". Which is really hard to deal with when the book and the portfolios aren't on the same orders. This way it'll let us just reference a chart or send out a email saying "last change to request a matching number" or something like that.

Brian may be able to narrow down specifics for the portfolio time frame though, I'm not entirely sure where we're at with the case for that.
    I have NEVER seen an email saying "last change to request a matching number" or something like that.

have you done that before? special people get them but not me? that would of helped ALOT with my little series books. Which will be forever damaged, #52 is out there alone without its sister books.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news on SB!
    Any news on Shining in the Dark?
    Thanks in advance Brian or Dan

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan, i know i have put a matching number request through, so hopefully that'll be okay.

Thanks for the info

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Thanks, dave

I have NEVER seen an email saying "last change to request a matching number" or something like that.

have you done that before? special people get them but not me? that would of helped ALOT with my little series books. Which will be forever damaged, #52 is out there alone without its sister books.
    Not something we do often, but I'm pretty sure we did for the IT portfolio.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You can ALWAYS request a number/matching number, just respond back to Mindy on your order e-mail receipt. They will ALWAYS do their best to match, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    You can ALWAYS request a number/matching number, just respond back to Mindy on your order e-mail receipt. They will ALWAYS do their best to match, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
    Correct. We do our best to honor specific number requests on our titles. Other publisher's titles are a bit trickier and on most titles we don't even let people request specific numbers. It's been a bit of a mess with PS Publishings SK titles and Borderlands Little Books though. I wish I could go back in time and tell people that if they where after matching numbers on those series to order them direct from the publishers. It's not applicable to most people as it's a small percentage of customer who orders every single one, then it's an even smaller percentage of customer who cares about the matching number, but it does suck when for whatever reason something happens and we can't match someones number part way into a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Thank you so much for the update on CARDINAL BLACK, Brian. I ordered the signed/limited edition from CD and the trade edition from The Alabama Booksmith. I am anxiously awaiting both editions.
    And just to confirm, the Alabama Booksmith will have their copies in plenty of time for their launch event.

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As a rule I don't request specific numbers. That way I always get the number I want.

I know we don't promote our free Cemetery Dance Online section much (sending a note today about that since I just wrote those words!), but here is Bev's review of the new Pet Sematary movie:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...-pet-sematary/

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Great news on SB!
    Bump.
    SB is suitably more important(and definitely more exciting!) right now but it has been over/almost a year since this came out. Just wondering what the current status is?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

KUDOS to Brian....I bought one of his "specials"...a Lettered Dark Forces...traycase was damaged and he promptly (like one day!) sent me a replacement....Doesn't get better than that. TY Brian!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    KUDOS to Brian....I bought one of his "specials"...a Lettered Dark Forces...traycase was damaged and he promptly (like one day!) sent me a replacement....Doesn't get better than that. TY Brian!
    lol I don't know how many copies he had but I think there's a good chance they all went to forum members

And hats off to Brian for the exceptional customer service, of course

My thanks goes out again to you and the couple of other collectors who gave those books good homes!

Brian

Great news on SB!
    Bump.
    SB is suitably more important(and definitely more exciting!) right now but it has been over/almost a year since this came out. Just wondering what the current status is?
    Oops, sorry! Somehow I missed this in my notifications.

I'm trying to figure out what has happened with the slipcase for Shining in the Dark. I haven't been "in the loop" on that project, so tomorrow I'm looping myself back in and I'll report back ASAP. Sorry for the wait!

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received shipping notification for The Twelve Lettered!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just received shipping notification for The Twelve Lettered!
    Wow. How many years did it take them to make those 26 books (or rather, the cases). Alas I gave up and canceled over a year ago out of frustration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 736 of 890 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 734 735 736 737 738 746 786 836 ... LastLast