Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 890 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 731 771 821 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,025 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

We did not even get them in us yet either right?

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

From their update page...
    Flight or Fright edited by Stephen King and Bev Vincent (ARTIST EDITION)
    We can now share some production news on the Gift Edition and Lettered Edition for the collectors who selected those editions, which will see print next year for reasons that will become apparent with this update: We're upgrading the book's design to TWO COLOR interior printing on a larger trim size, which wasn't promised originally. We're also thrilled to report that while we originally planned on six or seven exclusive illustrations from Cortney Skinner that won't appear in the trade hardcover edition, he's been working day and night to deliver 17 (!) pieces of artwork instead, one for each story! Also, as we have mentioned before, the Lettered Edition will be housed in a custom-made box unlike anything we've ever produced for ANY book ever before. In fact, it's been a very long time since any publisher has attempted this style of case for a Stephen King book. We'll let you know how things work out!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan & Brian, When do you expect the LRB grab bag from the first of October to be shipped?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Dan & Brian, When do you expect the LRB grab bag from the first of October to be shipped?
    I really wanted that to be here in November yet, but we're soo backed up and "high" priority stuff keeps showing up. Here's a rough shipping schedule for the next couple of things.

1. Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag (from August) - This one has to go, because I'm extordinarily tired of tripping over all the boxes of ARCs
    2. Elevation
    3. LRB Grab Bag
    4. Outsider Slipcases

Plus a whole bunch of way smaller quantity other publisher stuff mixed in.

The later half of this year has been grueling. Between the Blatty Script books, Gwendy LMTDs / LTRDs, and PS Pub's Tommy Knockers, we've been soo bogged down. In the amount of time it's taken to ship those 3 projects we could've shipped 2 to 3 times as many copies of pretty much anything else.

Edit: For what it's worth I'll probably be working on the LRB Grab Bag at the same time as "New Dan" is working on Elevation.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the hang up with Elevation? It's a bit puzzling why it is taking weeks or months to send out a trade edition.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is Dark Chest of Wonders still on track for a December release? I need something new to read for Christmas

I did ask this earlier and it was answered(thanks Brian!)but am wondering again if any extra Outsider slipcases will be available?

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving CD crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Is Dark Chest of Wonders still on track for a December release? I need something new to read for Christmas
    The latest update from the printer isn't promising for an actual December release, but I'm being as persuasive as I can be to move them along faster.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to adjust my shelves, but was able to get Gwendy's Button box lettered and umbered displayed.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    What is the hang up with Elevation? It's a bit puzzling why it is taking weeks or months to send out a trade edition.
    This is always a problem we have. For whatever reason it takes awhile for us to even get our copies from them, though I'm pretty sure they are on the way even though they aren't responding to Brian's emails. I think they tried to deliver them yesterday but the driver's lift gate wasn't working and he wasn't interested in hand unloading the pallet. So hopefully they'll be here today.

That said even if we did have them on the release date they'd just have been sitting in the warehouse until I could work them into the schedule. We only have enough space to work on one large project at a time and there was no way we were going to drop Gwendy to ship Elevation. Best case scenario is it may have shipped pre Tommy Knockers, but either way someone would've been pissed off that their book wasn't shipping.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Had to adjust my shelves, but was able to get Gwendy's Button box lettered and umbered displayed.

Looks great.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please forgive me for asking yet another "when is this stuff arriving" question, but I'm notoriously bad at keeping up with CD grab bags!! How many of the 2018 Grab Bag Club grab bags are left? I show two left, but I've been wrong about the grab bags before. If there are indeed two, I assume that they will ship together?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    From their update page...
    Flight or Fright edited by Stephen King and Bev Vincent (ARTIST EDITION)
    We can now share some production news on the Gift Edition and Lettered Edition for the collectors who selected those editions, which will see print next year for reasons that will become apparent with this update: We're upgrading the book's design to TWO COLOR interior printing on a larger trim size, which wasn't promised originally. We're also thrilled to report that while we originally planned on six or seven exclusive illustrations from Cortney Skinner that won't appear in the trade hardcover edition, he's been working day and night to deliver 17 (!) pieces of artwork instead, one for each story! Also, as we have mentioned before, the Lettered Edition will be housed in a custom-made box unlike anything we've ever produced for ANY book ever before. In fact, it's been a very long time since any publisher has attempted this style of case for a Stephen King book. We'll let you know how things work out!
    Thanks.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I did ask this earlier and it was answered(thanks Brian!)but am wondering again if any extra Outsider slipcases will be available?

The usual way this is done is that they order extra in case they are needed. They realize there is a possibility of damage or manufacturing flaws.

If everything goes well they will have extra.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Amazing display!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Looks great.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Please forgive me for asking yet another "when is this stuff arriving" question, but I'm notoriously bad at keeping up with CD grab bags!! How many of the 2018 Grab Bag Club grab bags are left? I show two left, but I've been wrong about the grab bags before. If there are indeed two, I assume that they will ship together?
    Yep 2 left. I've actually had 1 of the 2 put mostly put together since the end of August, just had to wait to get the bonus items signed. Then it got bogged down in the shipping queue. So at this point it and the last one will probably ship together.

I'm sure there will be. Assuming there's more than a handful they should make their way back onto the site once we ship the pre-orders and I can confirm how many are left after damages. I'm sure we'll post the link here once we have quantities confirmed. It's gonna be a bit yet though, probably mid December assuming there's no hiccups.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Amazing display!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Looks great.
    Eh. I've seen it before!!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL LOl LOL

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That bookcase looks good!

Received my replacement of Gwendys today, so like to thank the cd guys for a quick turnaround. Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The latest update from the printer isn't promising for an actual December release, but I'm being as persuasive as I can be to move them along faster.

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

The usual way this is done is that they order extra in case they are needed. They realize there is a possibility of damage or manufacturing flaws.

If everything goes well they will have extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

I'm sure there will be. Assuming there's more than a handful they should make their way back onto the site once we ship the pre-orders and I can confirm how many are left after damages. I'm sure we'll post the link here once we have quantities confirmed. It's gonna be a bit yet though, probably mid December assuming there's no hiccups.
    Thanks for the replies fellas! Much appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

At the risk of sounding like a broken record.....Lonely Road Books and ARC grab bags???

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record.....Lonely Road Books and ARC grab bags???
    Really trying to get there. It's been slow going with all the holiday sales on both our site and other places, we've been swamped with just regular day to day orders and distributor orders. Honestly it feels like I've done nothing but those things for the past week and a half. Anyways I am really hoping we'll be caught up on that stuff today and my helper can start on Elevation while I start putting together the ARC grab bags. We're really trying our best, but we are really quite swamped at the moment and also under staffed in the warehouse (nothing new there though).

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dan,

I have a question about the random, day to day orders. When do those get shipped? I mean, if you received a few orders for in-stock books right at this moment, would you ship those out on first come, first serve basis or would they go to the back of everything else, big shipping projects included?

OK, I realize I said "question" and not "questions" but you know what I mean. I ask about in-stock orders because I haven't bought a single one in I can't even remember how long. I actually wanted to but not if it's going to be stuck behind some massive slipcase shipping project.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Dan,

I have a question about the random, day to day orders. When do those get shipped? I mean, if you received a few orders for in-stock books right at this moment, would you ship those out on first come, first serve basis or would they go to the back of everything else, big shipping projects included?

OK, I realize I said "question" and not "questions" but you know what I mean. I ask about in-stock orders because I haven't bought a single one in I can't even remember how long. I actually wanted to but not if it's going to be stuck behind some massive slipcase shipping project.

Thanks.
    We generally try to prioritize the day to day "in-stock" orders. Especially this time of year as they may be gifts for people. Though if we're in the middle of something else they may sit for a day or so until we finish what we're working on. We lose a lot of momentum when we switch gears mid project. The most you usually would have to wait for something in-stock is maybe a week if you're unlucky. Generally though we try to stay on top of them.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 890 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 731 771 821 ... LastLast