Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 890 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian sorry if this is a noob Q, but I’ve never preordered a new release before; when is Elevation going to start shipping?

Also, any further eta on outsider slipcase? I think we’re closing in on 6 months since release date...thank you kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Hey Brian sorry if this is a noob Q, but I’ve never preordered a new release before; when is Elevation going to start shipping?

Also, any further eta on outsider slipcase? I think we’re closing in on 6 months since release date...thank you kind sir.
    Elevation will be shipping soon... I believe S&S sent our 8 or 10 pallets or however many via some kind of mule driven system. Sorry about the wait!

THE OUTSIDER slipcase will be in the warehouse in about two weeks, and Dan is cracking the whip on the warehouse staff (just him and New Dan right now) to keep things moving!

Anyone want to see a photo or two of the first finished OUTSIDER slipcase they sent us for approval?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Elevation will be shipping soon... I believe S&S sent our 8 or 10 pallets or however many via some kind of mule driven system. Sorry about the wait!

THE OUTSIDER slipcase will be in the warehouse in about two weeks, and Dan is cracking the whip on the warehouse staff (just him and New Dan right now) to keep things moving!

Anyone want to see a photo or two of the first finished OUTSIDER slipcase they sent us for approval?

Brian

Yes please!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Thx for the prompt update. No worries on the wait

Can we refer to New Dan as Dan 2.0 instead just to passive aggressively make Dan Prime feel like he isn’t doing enough?

And as far as the photo goes...do it. Sext us with your slip pics Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    Thx for the prompt update. No worries on the wait

Can we refer to New Dan as Dan 2.0 instead just to passive aggressively make Dan Prime feel like he isn’t doing enough?

And as far as the photo goes...do it. Sext us with your slip pics Brian
    Considering the type of personality "New Dan" has, he'd probably prefer to be refereed to as the "Beta Model" or something like that. Be careful trying to make me think I'm not doing enough, I have control over which orders ship first

Dan will hate me for showing this to anyone, ha...

We JUST got that final final approval to approve the fit and stamping one last time (better to find a problem now before 8 pallets are shipped!), and it'll take at least a week for the case maker to finish the run and then pack everything, and then the pallets will be crossing the country via freight...

So yep, I'm showing this off way too early AND begging folks not to bug Dan and Mindy yet about when these will ship because they will give me hell about it... ha!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Considering the type of personality "New Dan" has, he'd probably prefer to be refereed to as the "Beta Model" or something like that. Be careful trying to make me think I'm not doing enough, I have control over which orders ship first

Also... Old Dan, Original Dan, Prime Dan... vs New Dan, Dan 2.0, Dan 2: The Danning... Hmmmm....

Re: that slipcase pic above... there is a hit of RED for the eyes, it's hard to show well in a photo, but it looks great in person.

Those two little spots might seem like a small thing, but adding them was actually an extra splurge Richard gave the greenlight to even though it meant a 4th stamping plate had to made, the red foil had to be added to the job, and actually stamping the eyes added an extra "hit" on the case that wasn't in the quote, etc, all of which add up fast... but geez, without the red eyes, it just isn't the same, you know??

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Also... Old Dan, Original Dan, Prime Dan... vs New Dan, Dan 2.0, Dan 2: The Danning... Hmmmm....
    Damn you Obi-Dan Kenobi for putting me into checkmate. I have no choice but to commend your efforts thus far and to offer my praises to your new padawan Dannakin Skywalker!

And the pic looks great Brian - well worth the wait. I shall now reactivate my mailchimp acct so I can bludgeon your squad with Shipping ETA inquires

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought Dan maybe cloned himself so he could enjoy more Marvel movies and audiobooks

Spoiler:
    Dan, Brian said my Outsider case should have been delivered today. What gives, man!

Re: that slipcase pic above... there is a hit of RED for the eyes, it's hard to show well in a photo, but it looks great in person.

Those two little spots might seem like a small thing, but adding them was actually an extra splurge Richard gave the greenlight to even though it meant a 4th stamping plate had to made, the red foil had to be added to the job, and actually stamping the eyes added an extra "hit" on the case that wasn't in the quote, etc, all of which add up fast... but geez, without the red eyes, it just isn't the same, you know??

Brian
    Awesome looking case and thanks for the added touch!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Dan, Brian said my Outsider case should have been delivered today. What gives, man!
    You THINK you're kidding, but he probably will get a few of those emails next week and Mindy will get a few, and then I'll be hiding in the production closet, trying to answer emails on my phone for the rest of the day!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    You THINK you're kidding, but he probably will get a few of those emails next week and Mindy will get a few, and then I'll be hiding in the production closet, trying to answer emails on my phone for the rest of the day!
    I believe you'll be out of town on Patreon business, Brian
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I thought Dan maybe cloned himself so he could enjoy more Marvel movies and audiobooks

Spoiler:
    What's that? I think your order just fell off my desk and slid under a filing cabinet... Oh well... :p

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

We JUST got that final final approval to approve the fit and stamping one last time (better to find a problem now before 8 pallets are shipped!), and it'll take at least a week for the case maker to finish the run and then pack everything, and then the pallets will be crossing the country via freight...

So yep, I'm showing this off way too early AND begging folks not to bug Dan and Mindy yet about when these will ship because they will give me hell about it... ha!
    Seriously,

The eyes make the whole slipcase worth it. Who ever made that call JOB WELL DONE!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Love the case! Can you make the eyes glow in the dark as well?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Love the case! Can you make the eyes glow in the dark as well?
    I want laser beams!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

D'oh!!

Just got my Lettered Gwendy's by the Letter on the Coin doesn't match the Letter in the Book. Had requested Y to match by Doubleday years. The coin is 'Y', but the book is 'YY'.

I guess they already realized the mistake because Mindy sent me an email yesterday to check for this. So I am confident they will resolve the issue.

One complication is that I ordered a Keith Minion remarque, so I hope book 'Y' has one.

Maybe I should keep the rare mismatched coin/book variant? LOL.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    D'oh!!

Just got my Lettered Gwendy's by the Letter on the Coin doesn't match the Letter in the Book. Had requested Y to match by Doubleday years. The coin is 'Y', but the book is 'YY'.

I guess they already realized the mistake because Mindy sent me an email yesterday to check for this. So I am confident they will resolve the issue.

One complication is that I ordered a Keith Minion remarque, so I hope book 'Y' has one.

Maybe I should keep the rare mismatched coin/book variant? LOL.
    Just curious if some one on this site got coin "YY" and book "Y"
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Should also mention, really love the remarque's. Got one for both the numbered and Lettered. Was worried that Keith Minion would pull a David Palumbo and make them all the same. But mine are different, and I love both. Gotta go soon, so I will post pictures tomorrow.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Seriously,

The eyes make the whole slipcase worth it. Who ever made that call JOB WELL DONE!
    I have to agree. Outstanding slipcase, and the eyes definitely make all the difference.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    What's that? I think your order just fell off my desk and slid under a filing cabinet... Oh well... :p
    You missed one. Got a shipping notice today And no, it wasn't for the slipcase so no one

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My "Gwendy's Button Box" S/L'd offer has been moved to collectible classifieds

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of The Outsider slipcase....when will they be shipping?

Just kidding! What I really want to know is if they will be available for orders again at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Speaking of The Outsider slipcase....when will they be shipping?

Just kidding! What I really want to know is if they will be available for orders again at some point?
    We should have extras if all goes well. We tend to have more than needed, JUST in case something happens with a shipment, etc.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Just wondering when the Lonely Road Books grab bags will be shipping. Hope I snag a numbered copy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 890 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 ... LastLast