Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 890 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 723 ... LastLast
Results 15,551 to 15,575 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    What is Chizmar doing that he is harder than King to get signing sheets done? He must be working too hard on the SK Revisited project.
    I told him he needs to write a SKR update about how he was SUPPOSED to be writing his essay on The Talisman but he ended up writing a book with SK instead...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    What is Chizmar doing that he is harder than King to get signing sheets done? He must be working too hard on the SK Revisited project.
    I told him he needs to write a SKR update about how he was SUPPOSED to be writing his essay on The Talisman but he ended up writing a book with SK instead...
    That's just one more book he will need to revisit.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    That's just one more book he will need to revisit.
    Yeah, I told him he was just adding to his future workload, but what can you do, right?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had the opportunity to purchase and got a copy of the S/L and Lettered. It's going to be my fist King limited that I purchased directly from the publisher. Needless to say, I'm very excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys should go buy a lottery ticket.

51 copies out of 2,300 and a lot finding their way here.

Amazing. Unreal. Defies logic.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I had the opportunity to purchase and got a copy of the S/L and Lettered. It's going to be my fist King limited that I purchased directly from the publisher. Needless to say, I'm very excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good on you. Although both additions will certainly be beautifully done, the Lettered should be exceptional. I must confess a smidgen of jealousy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see how these turn out. Along with so many others, this is the first King signed limited that has come out since I started collecting so I am really excited about it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    You guys should go buy a lottery ticket.

51 copies out of 2,300 and a lot finding their way here.

Amazing. Unreal. Defies logic.
    This site/thread just has good mojo.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always good mojo on the site (for the most part)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to see these editions... i couldn't afford lettered but i'm waiting for s/l
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Thanks Brian. Would the Lettered and Signed Limited comes right after?
    The signed editions will be later this year. Completely different trim size for the book, some extra artwork that is in progress now, and one of the authors is tougher than the other to nail down a schedule for signing the sheets. Also, the coins will need minted and then the traycases made. I'm not starting the cases until after the books are finished. I'm pretty gun-shy on using dummy books these days! I'll post some updates when I get a more formal timeline nailed down. Right now, I'm juggling all of the media and retailer contacts on the trade hardcover, which is eating up a lot of time!

Brian
    "coins"? I don't remember that detail from the description.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    The signed editions will be later this year. Completely different trim size for the book, some extra artwork that is in progress now, and one of the authors is tougher than the other to nail down a schedule for signing the sheets. Also, the coins will need minted and then the traycases made. I'm not starting the cases until after the books are finished. I'm pretty gun-shy on using dummy books these days! I'll post some updates when I get a more formal timeline nailed down. Right now, I'm juggling all of the media and retailer contacts on the trade hardcover, which is eating up a lot of time!

Brian
    Can't find the product page (guessing it's down until all lottery copies are spoken for) but there was mention of the coin and a unique stamp on the heads side (I think).
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Congrats all! I love seeing that fellow members were able to get an S/L or Lettered edition.
    This is also my first S/L direct from publisher so pretty excited about it.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone who was selected!

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post

Brian
    Can't find the product page (guessing it's down until all lottery copies are spoken for) but there was mention of the coin and a unique stamp on the heads side (I think).
    http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/books...chard-chizmar/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"This special edition will have an OVERSIZED trim size of 7 inches by 10 inches and will include an additional piece of full color artwork by Ben Baldwin and additional interior illustrations by Keith Minnion, along with a CUSTOM-MINTED nickel coin featuring a very special surprise for the “heads” side. There will only be enough coins produced for the signed editions and this coin will never be minted again."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would've loved to get the lettered, but the IRS is owed some money so that was a no-go. I did however buy the S/L. To me it was a no brainer!

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Would've loved to get the lettered, but the IRS is owed some money so that was a no-go. I did however buy the S/L. To me it was a no brainer!
    I haven't even looked at my taxes yet. Did you have to remind me?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    I haven't even looked at my taxes yet. Did you have to remind me?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Glad to hear this!
    Not the tax part, the other bit.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Glad to hear this!
    Not the tax part, the other bit.
    Thanks, Chris.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Tabitha King book is being shipped and it looks like there are some copies in stock for those that missed out.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/small-w...d-edition.html

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    The Tabitha King book is being shipped and it looks like there are some copies in stock for those that missed out.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/small-w...d-edition.html
    Approximately 15 left!

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bummer! I missed out on this one. It should be a REALLY interesting project! Congrats to everyone that won.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody know how many of each card King signed for the 350 Blockade Billy S/Ls?

Note the catalog. Two different cards used with Kings pic and sig.

The one with him in front of bleachers/seats seems to be more popular but, could be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 890 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 723 ... LastLast