Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 890 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    A fun email attachment from Glenn Chadbourne to finish off my Easter:

Brian
    Nice! Im assuming that is one of Glenn's extra pieces for the Art Portfolio?
    Yep!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Just FYI, our S&S sales rep tells us the Bill Hodges Trilogy Box Set has been pushed back to the end of June or early July. We'll post when we hear more.

Also, here's a tiny little tease for those who bought the Bill Hodges Trilogy Box Set through our online store... this is a small part of the art print you'll be receiving with your shipment:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I tried to reply to someone's Private Message but his inbox is full, so I'll just post it here as a general FYI!

If you're a member of the CDCC who ordered a Gift Certificate with your 50% off discount code, and you did NOT receive your Gift Certificate code in your email, please reply to your order confirmation email(s) because Mindy can look up the codes for you! Every now and then the site doesn't send the second email when it sees someone has used a coupon code on a certificate, I have NO idea why. But your code was created and we just need to look it up for you. Thank you!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

in unrelated news I just cleared up some space in my inbox

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    in unrelated news I just cleared up some space in my inbox

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I swear, every time I get an email from CD, I feel like I'm being hypnotized.

And then I buy more books.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool image....

Right where was I...?

Oh yeah, I need to buy some books.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I swear, every time I get an email from CD, I feel like I'm being hypnotized.

And then I buy more books.
    My head feels funny now and I think someone (CD) lifted my wallet....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Like others above, I may as well have my tax refund direct deposited into Brian's bank account.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Like others above, I may as well have my tax refund direct deposited into Brian's bank account.....
    You mean CD hasn't sent you the consent form yet, Bev?!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    You mean CD hasn't sent you the consent form yet, Bev?!
    I already promised them my first born.....

Country
    Country Flag

I think they only take those for preorders lol!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to reply to someone's Private Message but his inbox is full, so I'll just post it here as a general FYI!

If you're a member of the CDCC who ordered a Gift Certificate with your 50% off discount code, and you did NOT receive your Gift Certificate code in your email, please reply to your order confirmation email(s) because Mindy can look up the codes for you! Every now and then the site doesn't send the second email when it sees someone has used a coupon code on a certificate, I have NO idea why. But your code was created and we just need to look it up for you. Thank you!

Brian
    What discount code???
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Perfect. Got it... Thanks RF!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thx Ron... i mean Jerome ;P
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Another new piece from Glenn Chadbourne:

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I had trouble ordering. It took the coupon okay and sent me to PayPal. When I was redirected back to the site I clicked Complete Order and nothing happened. The shipping notice flashed though.

I emailed Mindy about it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I had trouble ordering. It took the coupon okay and sent me to PayPal. When I was redirected back to the site I clicked Complete Order and nothing happened. The shipping notice flashed though.

I emailed Mindy about it.
    Mindy said there was an issue if you paid with PP. I had to email her and ask for my code, which she promptly sent (as usual).

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Really digging these extra portfolio pieces

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

@Mr. Freeman.
    I noticed on your website you do not have any traycases available for the Secretary of Dreams Volume two. I was looking for a replacement and curious if you had any laying around or hiding? Thank you kindly.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

I'm dating myself, but I love the Citroën, and the Standard Oil (Amoco) sign.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    @Mr. Freeman.
    I noticed on your website you do not have any traycases available for the Secretary of Dreams Volume two. I was looking for a replacement and curious if you had any laying around or hiding? Thank you kindly.
    Do you really think they have stuff just laying around?
    Spoiler:

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    @Mr. Freeman.
    Do you really think they have stuff just laying around?
    Spoiler:

I'll tell Otis to go check the warehouse!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 890 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast