Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 890 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update Brian! Greatly appreciate the progress reports. Just FYI, I think there might be a typo in the update. It mentions signatures sheets arriving back safely from the author.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    "The signature sheets have arrived back safely from the author
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Thanks for the update Brian! Greatly appreciate the progress reports. Just FYI, I think there might be a typo in the update. It mentions signatures sheets arriving back safely from the author.

"The signature sheets have arrived back safely from the author
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Really hope a well known artist is used for the last book... and has worked on a King book in the past.
    As you know, we're not ready to announce this yet and won't be for a while, but I will say... yes, the Pet Sematary artist has worked on an SK book before. Also, The Shining artist has before... and so has the cover artist for Night Shift, although not a Limited Edition...! There's actually a really nice (I think!) mix of new and old in this group. I hope you dig how the books turn out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really hope a well known artist is used for the last book... and has worked on a King book in the past.
    As you know, we're not ready to announce this yet and won't be for a while, but I will say... yes, the Pet Sematary artist has worked on an SK book before. Also, The Shining artist has before... and so has the cover artist for Night Shift, although not a Limited Edition...! There's actually a really nice (I think!) mix of new and old in this group. I hope you dig how the books turn out!

Brian
    This is great news!! I like hearing that
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not Stephen King related, but here are the endpapers for a Lettered Edition we'll be publishing this fall... I really like how this one turned out:

Brian

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks great!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen King related, but here are the endpapers for a Lettered Edition we'll be publishing this fall... I really like how this one turned out:

Brian
    Me too! That's outstanding.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Very nice, Brian! Those endpapers are truly stunning!

Although this book is not Stephen King related, the distinct style of the endpapers make me think that it is most certainly Clive Barker related....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Dan, I know there was a little delay in shipping the random Lettereds after some of the shipping notices were sent, but just wondering if the have all gone out yet? Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    [*]Can you give us an idea of how close you are to selling out the Gift Edition of Salem's?
    If we fill the distributor orders, we sold out about six months ago... ha! There are a few hundred copies left at this point, which we're going to reserve for direct sales and our friends who own indie bookstores.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    And totally separate project, how is Gone Girl coming? Latest update on the Production Updates page was made a couple months back if memory serves right. Any more news?
    Ah, I forgot to update that on the Production Updates page! Here is the June 29 update that went out via email:

"The signature sheets have arrived back safely from the author and we’ll be sending everything to the printer in July. The book will take approximately 12 weeks at the printer. When the books are completed, we’ll send a finished copy of the book to our slipcase and traycase makers for sizing purposes. This will guarantee the slipcases and traycases are sized perfectly to fit the books. Once they have a finished copy of the book, they’ll get to work and the slipcases should take approximately 12 weeks to complete and the traycases will take approximately 16 weeks to complete."

We also upgraded the binding material for the Limited Edition, but we haven't announced that anywhere yet.

Brian
    Thanks very much for both updates, Brian!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I saw some of Don's work on The Shining in Sarasota last year. I already dig it!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that painting he had there of the outside of the hotel was really impressive.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

With the "spirit" rising.

I think he said that was the cover.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was blown away by Don's work and REALLY enjoyed the stories of how he did the artwork. I hope to add a piece to my art collection that I seen. AMAZING stuff!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Brian/Dan, I know there was a little delay in shipping the random Lettereds after some of the shipping notices were sent, but just wondering if the have all gone out yet? Thank you.
    Yep they've all been sent out now. If you haven't gotten a notice, shoot me an email with your customer account info and I'll check on it for you.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Received my Lettereds the other day. Very nice production quality. I ended up ordering two of the signed and two of the unsigned and got unsigned copies of A Simple Plan and The Ruins and signed copies of The Zombie Survival Guide and The Language of Fear.

Again, I cannot speak highly enough of the production quality on these. These are the first of the new-style CD lettered editions that I've seen and I'm very impressed.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Yep they've all been sent out now. If you haven't gotten a notice, shoot me an email with your customer account info and I'll check on it for you.
    Oh thank you. I got a shipping notice a while ago but was just wondering if mine was one of the orders that was delayed a little. Thanks for the update.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters is the Lettered copy I wanted most from the random promotion and it is exactly the one I got! I LOVE this book Brian, it is gorgeous and one of my very favorite possessions now. I believe it to be one of CD's finest productions. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters is the Lettered copy I wanted most from the random promotion and it is exactly the one I got! I LOVE this book Brian, it is gorgeous and one of my very favorite possessions now. I believe it to be one of CD's finest productions. Thanks so much!
    I really love how that one turned out! Every aspect of the production plays perfectly into the type of story Doug told, I think.

Brian

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I really love how that one turned out! Every aspect of the production plays perfectly into the type of story Doug told, I think.

Brian
    Absolutely! I don't think you could have done anything better with this one. I love the kind of "old world" feel to it. Also, you can contact the dead with the endpapers! Can't ask for more than that.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I waited. Thank you very much. This is why CD is the best in the biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Good post. That is the way I feel on this as well. I thought about printing one out myself and did ask for some info from CD.
    We'll have the next update about this sometime this week, too, if you'd like to wait for more information.

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CD is doing an excellent job of tempting me on a daily basis, and a successful job on beginning to change me to being not STRICTLY a Stephen King Collector.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Cemetery Dance book club is back for CDCC members! Looking forward to seeing what they send me.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Just signed up for one of the last 25 Book Club slots mentioned in todays email.
    Kinda scared to spend that kinda money sight unseen, but with the reputaion that CD has in this forum i have to try it once!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Just signed up for one of the last 25 Book Club slots mentioned in todays email.
    Kinda scared to spend that kinda money sight unseen, but with the reputaion that CD has in this forum i have to try it once!
    Yeah me too... I don't think I have ever heard someone complain! It's my 1st time and where there is King involved it has to be good
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 890 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast