Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 891 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 22252

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey Brian... question for you. Will you be doing all 6 Artist books in the same CD fashion? Meaning traycase'd like the other s/l's we have seen for King OR will you be mixing this up a bit? Perhaps a Coffin shaped box for Salem's? maybe a cross style head stone for a pet... in Pet Semetary? Or a a clock shaped box with the hands at midnight for Night Shift... and maybe... for The Stand... who knows??? I am sure there are a million ideas. My overall fav books produced are yours BUT the best (my absolute favs) are the ones thought outside the box.. like Regulators to name one. I think you can knock this out of the park and thought it would be nice to have a set that is so different from anything else out there. Any thoughts given to this Brian?
    They're going to be a matching set, so what you see with CARRIE is what the rest will look like in terms of production values and style. But I do have one idea in particular I'd love to pitch that would require very different production materials and a style of case that has never been used for any SK book before. It's also the sort of project that could only work if he was signing, though. We'll see...!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those of you who ordered CARRIE from us, today's production update that we're sending you will have another sneak peek at the 'SALEM'S LOT artwork and it might just be my favorite piece yet... Watch your email this afternoon!

Brian
    Woot!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    For those of you who ordered CARRIE from us, today's production update that we're sending you will have another sneak peek at the 'SALEM'S LOT artwork and it might just be my favorite piece yet... Watch your email this afternoon!

Brian
    Woot!

Dan
    I know some collectors won't agree with me because art is subjective, obviously, but the artwork for 'SALEM'S LOT is close to my favorite artwork we've gotten for a Stephen King special edition. It's going to be a very good looking book.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian... question for you. Will you be doing all 6 Artist books in the same CD fashion? Meaning traycase'd like the other s/l's we have seen for King OR will you be mixing this up a bit? Perhaps a Coffin shaped box for Salem's? maybe a cross style head stone for a pet... in Pet Semetary? Or a a clock shaped box with the hands at midnight for Night Shift... and maybe... for The Stand... who knows??? I am sure there are a million ideas. My overall fav books produced are yours BUT the best (my absolute favs) are the ones thought outside the box.. like Regulators to name one. I think you can knock this out of the park and thought it would be nice to have a set that is so different from anything else out there. Any thoughts given to this Brian?
    They're going to be a matching set, so what you see with CARRIE is what the rest will look like in terms of production values and style. But I do have one idea in particular I'd love to pitch that would require very different production materials and a style of case that has never been used for any SK book before. It's also the sort of project that could only work if he was signing, though. We'll see...!

Brian
    Can I be the first on the want list for this book?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Thank the gods! I had this horrid mental image of trying to display the books together and it looking like some Tim Burton(ish) skyline.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Are you able to tell us who the artist for Salem's Lot is?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Brian
    Thank the gods! I had this horrid mental image of trying to display the books together and it looking like some Tim Burton(ish) skyline.
    Really.. I am surprised to hear that. I think the more different these books are (maybe not from each other but from all the others out there) the more special they will be... and set aside from the previous ones that so far have been done. I also WOULD LOVE to know what Brian has up his sleeve... sure hope King signs so we can do this! Even just one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Are you able to tell us who the artist for Salem's Lot is?
    We're holding off officially announcing his involvement until closer to the book's "official" announcement. We debated whether we should show the CARRIE customers these sneak peeks, but it seemed like a really fun way to say thanks for their support of what we're trying to do with the Doubleday Years. But this is an artist we've never worked with before, but we definitely want to work with him again!

Brian

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Brian

In the Carrie 3D mock up production update email that just came out? I wasn't able to find any SL artwork.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the SL art... really different style and fits the book perfectly. Well done Brian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Brian

In the Carrie 3D mock up production update email that just came out? I wasn't able to find any SL artwork.
    It'll be a separate email with the subject line: "CARRIE Special Edition Production Update!" It should be on the way in the next hour.

In hindsight, perhaps I should have waited to post something since the general update was going out to the mailing list this morning, too! Sorry for any confusion.

Best,
    Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loved the SL art! .....kinda looks like Aaron Eckhart...

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's beautiful!

Dan

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice SL art. Happy with that for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I'm re-reading 'Salem's Lot for the third time this year right now for production purposes. For some reason, today I was thinking about how many 'Salem's Lot and The Shining knockoffs came along in the '80s, and couldn't hold a candle to either one.

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome artwork! I think I know who the artist is. LOL!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone fancy sending me a link. I got my copy of Carrie thru PS Publishing so never got the email.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Awesome artwork! I think I know who the artist is. LOL!
    Here's a hint: it's definitely not me!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I like that art a LOT!! <~~~ see what I did there?

Thanks Brian!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know who it is, only because he mentioned it to me as something he was working on, but I won't say who.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we allowed to guess?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Are we allowed to guess?
    No.
    Guesses are not allowed.
    If you know for sure....then no reason to guess.

JK. Of course you can guess. This is the internet. Gore invented it just for this type of thing.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, OK it's me. Good, aren't I?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are not I?
    Is that one of the choices on the ballot for separation?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Arnott Aye!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 891 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast