Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 890 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Grant has done at least one Donaldson book as a limited -- Daughter of Regals. I think there are UK limiteds of some of the Covenant books.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I've never read any of that series, but looking at the Wikipedia page it seems that it is a fantasy series. I always thought CD was a horror/thriller/dark fantasy publisher.
    It's definitely fantasy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I've never read any of that series, but looking at the Wikipedia page it seems that it is a fantasy series. I always thought CD was a horror/thriller/dark fantasy publisher.
    We've been branching out a bit more lately. That is one series I would also love to do. Who know maybe one day.
    Branching out! You mean there are other genres?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kind of a random thought...There already may be one but I've always thought that Tad Williams Otherland series deserves the signed limited treatment.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my S/L of WEAK AND WOUNDED. Looks good and the price was right. Looking forward to the stories therein.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Received my S/L of WEAK AND WOUNDED. Looks good and the price was right. Looking forward to the stories therein.
    Cool, hope you dig the stories!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Cool, hope you dig the stories!
    Oh, I'm sure I will.

By the way, I really dug your contribution to TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS, Brian.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

By the way, I really dug your contribution to TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS, Brian.
    Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian do you know when CD will be mailing out Doctor Sleep Slipcases both US and UK? For some reason I thought CD had started sending them out. Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian do you know when CD will be mailing out Doctor Sleep Slipcases both US and UK? For some reason I thought CD had started sending them out. Thanks Brian.
    I think they're on the list for next week!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Update request...
    Just curious to know if Justin Cronin's S/L'd "The Twelve" has made any progress?
    Last I heard (approx 3 months ago) it was still in proof-reading.
    My apologies if I missed a previous post.
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Update request...
    Just curious to know if Justin Cronin's S/L'd "The Twelve" has made any progress?
    Thanks
    From the CD site:
    "The Twelve by Justin Cronin:
    All of the interior illustrations have now been turned in and Justin has returned the signature sheets, so all of that production work is done. The book is undergoing one last round of proofreading since our edition was designed from scratch, but we'll be able to get this title into the queue for the printer soon and the book will be published in 2014."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Update request...
    Thanks
    From the CD site:
    "The Twelve by Justin Cronin:
    All of the interior illustrations have now been turned in and Justin has returned the signature sheets, so all of that production work is done. The book is undergoing one last round of proofreading since our edition was designed from scratch, but we'll be able to get this title into the queue for the printer soon and the book will be published in 2014."
    That round of proofreading is almost done. The last proofreader has been cross checking with the trade edition for any oddities he comes across. The files we received from the trade publisher were a mess because they use some new file format.

Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the CD site:
    ... the book will be published in 2014."
    That narrows it down.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

First photos of the custom slipcases for Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

See more here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...-doctor-sleep/

Also, our box maker closed for the holidays today before they could pack the cases for shipment, so they won't be shipped to us until the new year, unfortunately.

Brian

Any update?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Any update?
    Shipping next week!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You mean I'll be getting yet another package from CD? This has to stop! (for those totally lacking a sense of humor, I'm JUST KIDDING!!!!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

From the CD site:
    That narrows it down.
    LOL I was trying to be helpful!

Brian's update didn't really narrow it down anymore.

Summer seems to be the earliest possibility.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any hints for the Monday announcement?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Sure. Stephen King likes this author.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

From the CD site:
    That narrows it down.
    LOL I was trying to be helpful!

Brian's update didn't really narrow it down anymore.

Summer seems to be the earliest possibility.

You're probably right - I hope. Just went thru saved CD emails and got a laugh:

From October 2012:
    You're receiving this email because you preordered our Deluxe You're receiving this email because you preordered our Deluxe Signed Limited Edition of The Twelve by Justin Cronin.

You were one of the lucky collectors who snagged a copy before
    our edition SOLD OUT pre-publication. We're happy to report we finally
    received the text files from the New York publisher earlier this month, and
    our designer is hard at work on the design. We are on track for a spring
    2013 publication date as previously announced.
    From May 2013:

You're receiving this email because you purchased THE TWELVE by
    Justin Cronin and we have an update for you.

More than half of the interior illustrations have been turned in
    and Justin will be able to sign the signature sheets in June, so this book is on
    track to be published later this year.

And don't even get me started on "Pure".

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Joe Hill?

And don't even get me started on "Pure".
    Yep, sometimes books take longer to publish than we would hope. This is probably not breaking news to anyone who has read this thread before. Our apologies for the delay and all of the hair pulling on your part while you wait.

Of course, you could include the other more recent updates where we continued to keep our collectors in the loop if you'd like. For example, in August:

"All of the interior illustrations have been turned in and we've been told Justin is hard at work on the signature sheets."

Or this one from November:

"Justin has returned the signature sheets and we've had the interior illustrations since summer, so all of that production work is done. The book is undergoing one last round of proofreading since our edition was designed from scratch, but we'll be able to get this title into the queue for the printer soon."

Brian

Brian
    Joe Hill?
    Probably not as much as Joe, but that's just a guess.

Another hint: we've never published this author before in any form.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 890 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast