Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 890 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 785 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'm checking the order management system now for his town to see if I can figure out if it's a retailer and I'm just blanking on his info
    Although we have 12 customers in the town listed on the auction, none seem to match this person's eBay profile as far as I can tell. No direct retailers there, either. That doesn't mean this person's billing zip isn't one town over, etc, of course, and thus not showing up in my search of our database. Or it's possible the books came from another source and not directly from us. We've sold both the trade edition and the slipcased trade edition to our major book distributor, so it's entirely possible this person ordered that way. But the pricing certainly seems too good to be true. I've sent a message asking where these signed copies came from and if they have a pic of the signature. Will post any reply I receive!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    Hi Brian. This guy claims he is getting signed slipcased trades from you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-by-ST...X:eRTM:US:1123
    Hmm the link doesn't seem to be working.
    Sorry about that

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-by-ST...item35ce124f1c

Tracked down where the bad info is coming from. It looks like B&N checked the wrong box on that edition, so their site says it is signed and that is filtering out to other sellers/databases. I have contacted our rep there to get it fixed ASAP since the bad info only hurts them, us, and the customers who are going to be disappointed.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Brian thanks for the info re the "signed" Dark Man editions.

Question: I see Mr. Mercedes trade edition is available now for pre-order with and without a slipcase.
    Is there a link to pre-order just the slipcase without the trade edition included?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Brian thanks for the info re the "signed" Dark Man editions.

Question: I see Mr. Mercedes trade edition is available now for pre-order with and without a slipcase.
    Is there a link to pre-order just the slipcase without the trade edition included?
    Indeed there is! Here you go:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/x_cases037

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Tracked down where the bad info is coming from. It looks like B&N checked the wrong box on that edition, so their site says it is signed and that is filtering out to other sellers/databases. I have contacted our rep there to get it fixed ASAP since the bad info only hurts them, us, and the customers who are going to be disappointed.

Brian
    And it's only $38.37.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-dark-man-stephen-king/

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I see you have the publication date of Mr. Mercedes listed as June 2014. Is this "in stone" or "in jello"?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I see you have the publication date of Mr. Mercedes listed as June 2014. Is this "in stone" or "in jello"?

John
    That's the date from Books in Print, but I wouldn't be wagering any money on it just yet!

Best,
    Brian

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Did B&N take it down already? The link said the book was no longer available.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    I wager 6/3/2014

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

John
    I wager 6/3/2014
    Don't you mean 2014?

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen a number of posts saying that gift editions have been received. Has anyone posted a pic yet? I would love to see one.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Something cool to be announced tomorrow
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So since you know...why not just post it?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it is what I think it is... it is cool and King related but no edition is signed bu King. It still looks good though.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey Dan/Brian, when will the Dr. Sleep S/L start to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Dan/Brian, when will the Dr. Sleep S/L start to ship?
    Already shipping! Dan is working on some International orders right now, I believe.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan is working on some International orders right now, I believe.
    Sa-weet!

(New Zealand.... New Zealand....Cough"hint"Cough)

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Cincinnati..cincinnati..fingers crossed!

If you're at all curious about how a special edition of a book like Doctor Sleep is actually printed, Dan and I thought you might find this one little part of the process to be of interest:

You can read about it here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...color-artwork/

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Where do I get one of those uncut sheets? Haha, just kidding....not really.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian just how would one go about getting one of those fine looking prints?
    I would like to get one and have it framed especially if we could get the artist to sign it or just get one unsigned would be just as great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 890 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 785 ... LastLast