Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 890 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 784 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPS says I should get it tomorrow. Pretty fast given how it took a while for NOS4A2 to get delivered.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UPS was very fast. My Gift Edition shipped on 11/4 and arrived on 11/5!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've Pre ordered Doctor Sleep and The Shining gift editions through Betts, and so will have a bit of a wait. Oh well, look forward to seeing photos in everyone's collection threads.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got mine, looks great. I was hoping that Wells would draw a pic of
    Spoiler:
    Jack waving to Dan
    so I was happy to see it included.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Shivers is here! What a solid line up of writers.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my gift edition today. Nice work, CD.

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Got my gift edition today. Nice work, CD.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got any pics? Mine hasn't shipped yet, last name begins with "W"...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

My begins with V -- but my copy showed up yesterday, too!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Picture me crying out loud.......

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Picture me crying out loud.......
    They don't ship in order of last name actually. They ship by shipping method, then order number. So the earlier in the sales window you ordered, typically the earlier your copy will ship.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They don't ship in order of last name actually. They ship by shipping method, then order number. So the earlier in the sales window you ordered, typically the earlier your copy will ship
    Right there, is your reason to order early boys and girls!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPS text says I have something CD publications INC scheduled for tomorrow - wonder what it is...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally tracked down a copy of the SNL of Stephen King's IT today. I am nothing but impressed with the quality and presentation. My favorite collectible, by far.

Awesome Job Cemetery Dance!

I can't wait for my gift edition of Doctor Sleep to arrive!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Its funny I finally got my hands on a S/L 25th anniversary edition of IT two days ago...

I completely agree the quality and book overall are AMAZING!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Shivers is here! What a solid line up of writers.
    Agreed. Looking forward to reading it
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian. This guy claims he is getting signed slipcased trades from you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-by-ST...X:eRTM:US:1123

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    Hi Brian. This guy claims he is getting signed slipcased trades from you.

Hmm the link doesn't seem to be working.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I believe he is referring to this ebay listing:

Interesting, nothing we're involved with that I know of. Though I'm sure Brian will correct me if I'm wrong. The wording in the listing is a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Interesting, nothing we're involved with that I know of. Though I'm sure Brian will correct me if I'm wrong. The wording in the listing is a bit confusing.
    Yeah, I know nothing about that listing. Anyone know the seller?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan or Brian - what is the timeline for the original art paintings from Chadbourne that were offered during the summer? I know he is busy with you guys and Grant, but I'm anxious to get them.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Dan or Brian - what is the timeline for the original art paintings from Chadbourne that were offered during the summer? I know he is busy with you guys and Grant, but I'm anxious to get them.
    Probably best to check with BP

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    He's also got this listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-STEPH...item4acbafb2c3

Since when can you get even a signed napkin for $33.72? Notice no pics of the signature...

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    He's also got this listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-STEPH...item4acbafb2c3

Since when can you get even a signed napkin for $33.72? Notice no pics of the signature...
    At first glance, he seems to have good feedback. I just don't know who it is. (Also, he seems to sell A LOT of shoes!) I'm checking the order management system now for his town to see if I can figure out if it's a retailer and I'm just blanking on his info… But the pricing does seem VERY weird to me.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 890 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 784 ... LastLast