Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 890 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 771 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Are we allowed to post about the new announcement yet?
    Too late. Sold out.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Too late. Sold out.
    lol
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    It's great.
    It is indeed !!!!
    We all float down here!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Officially announcing on Monday! We emailed a few groups of customers today based on past orders that seemed relevant to the item, so they'd have the weekend to decide. Thanks!

Brian
    Decide hell! I'm just waiting for my check!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why are you guys trying to break me this year?!?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm already broke, but I still keep on buying. It's only money.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Why are you guys trying to break me this year?!?
    A rite of passage, a dark initiation - something like that

Welcome to the club Dez - money's immaterial when it comes to collectibles
    We all float down here!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, were there any conversations about the size of 'The Dark Man'? Not complaining (it fits in my bookcase better) but I was expecting something bigger like your average picture book.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just curious, were there any conversations about the size of 'The Dark Man'? Not complaining (it fits in my bookcase better) but I was expecting something bigger like your average picture book.
    Yes, there were. It was supposed to be along the lines of "The Long Road Home" AE and BB. A small book.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I'm sure there were posts here, but I can't recall for sure. We talked about the trim size a lot before Glenn started on his artwork. I forgot who first suggested this trim size, but Glenn liked the scale and ratio of it and the necessary parties involved approved, so we decided to try it since it was very different for us and this book was very different for us.

A few people have strongly disliked it (I think one of the Amazon customer reviews mentioned that), but most of the feedback has been positive or neutral.

The trim size of a book is actually something we talk about a lot before a project starts, but it's not something most readers care about unless we've made a horrible mistake.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What annoyed me about some of the Amazon reviews is that some of them didn't know what it was when they bought it and they were upset that it was a poem or that it wasn't in color. IMO it's like getting a foreign film and complaining about the subtitles; it's your fault for not taking ten seconds and looking up the book on Google.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

What annoyed me about some of the Amazon reviews is that some of them didn't know what it was when they bought it and they were upset that it was a poem or that it wasn't in color. IMO it's like getting a foreign film and complaining about the subtitles; it's your fault for not taking ten seconds and looking up the book on Google.
    I try not to think about the reviews too much, good OR bad, but there was one review from someone who has written several reviews for other products, all about how he doesn't like Glenn Chadbourne's artwork. Spoiler alert: he didn't like this book!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Officially announcing on Monday! We emailed a few groups of customers today based on past orders that seemed relevant to the item, so they'd have the weekend to decide. Thanks!

Brian
    A better approach would have been to try and impove the quality of your sketchy customer base. And yes, I'm bitter...

I don't like Chadbourne's artwork, but I hate not being in on it!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So what do we make of the new announcement folks?

I just got the official email for The Dark Man Art Portfolio so I'm guessing we can discuss it now? I ordered mine on Friday and it sounds as if it's going to be a great looking production. I also requested a matched number to my S/L. I'm loving these different Dark Man items!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got the official email for The Dark Man Art Portfolio so I'm guessing we can discuss it now? I ordered mine on Friday and it sounds as if it's going to be a great looking production. I also requested a matched number to my S/L. I'm loving these different Dark Man items!
    I ordered last week also. Can't wait to have it as a matching set with my S/L.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Exactly what Alan said!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I ordered one last week as well, I'm sure it will be beautiful, I only wish I could have afforded the s/l on the day or rather hours it was available for purchase

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the idea of the tray case style and the magnetic type latch thingy! Lol

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

And considering the overall package, I am surprised, and pleased, at how low the cost is

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I passed - just getting tired of Chadbourne-related King items. But a nice package if you are a fan.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I passed - just getting tired of Chadbourne-related King items. But a nice package if you are a fan.
    I will admit I think the Chadbourne market has become over saturated.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's really cool. Haven't ordered yet as I'm hoping someone might be keen to trade one for a Dark Man ARC... PM me if you want to order a second set. Cheers.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just able to order the Dark Man art portfolio for 50% off! Thanks, CD!

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I was just able to order the Dark Man art portfolio for 50% off! Thanks, CD!

John
    Oops, I was supposed to exclude that from the offer but I completely forgot about it!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 890 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 771 ... LastLast