Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 890 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone....
    How much was the original price on the limited Legacies?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

The Limited Legacies was originally sold at and has a cover price of $200.00.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Numbered $200
    Lettered $450

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well I missed out on ordering originally by a few months, when CD offered it again for 400.00 - I almost went for it...but was hit with a bunch of medical bills that stopped me.

I see a couple on ebay currently at 293.00, but suspect they'll go higher and the sellers are charging for 25.00 for shipping... so I got one that roy at badmoon was listing at $353.00 (no shipping charges).

guess I did ok.... might have gotten it a bit cheaper... but whatever...

anyone get the lettered here?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to buy the lettered. Any sellers?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The signed hardcover of Robert McCammon's Baal got me...or...I got it!

Along the Path of the Beam marc is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Is it cheaper (shipping fee wise) to buy more books from Cemetary Dance in 1 go? Because if so I'd like to get in touch with fellow Dutch people who are interested in sharing shipping fees.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another Dutchie here, Marc.
    And yes, shipping books in one package certainly is cheaper.
    Sharing shipping fees sounds like a great idea!

sk

Keep in mind, though, that as a rule CD ships per order.
    Meaning, if two or more people put in a separate order, these cannot becombined when shipped.
    So, if three separate people order three separate books, one will have to do the ordering for all three.

Country
    Country Flag

I would have no problem at all with that, depending on the amount of money involved. The best would be to pay the person who's ordered the books roughly the amount of money you owe him/her and then after the books have arrived we can calculate exactly how much money should be payed. There's ofcourse a matter of trust here but I think that will work out ok. Further, risks can be spread out by not having the same person always doing the ordering.
    Last edited by marc; 01-27-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Spelling

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    anyone....
    How much was the original price on the limited Legacies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Numbered $200
    Lettered $450
    From Beahm's price guide

I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That just looks like another of George's mistakes (which is understandable, in this case, since the book had not yet been issued.)

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    The signed hardcover of Robert McCammon's Baal got me...or...I got it!
    me too... a double whammy - lettered and a numbered - but McCammon always does...

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

The info in Beahm's price guide is interesting. My notes state that I ordered Legacies in 1998 for $150. My notes could be wrong but I believe that is what I paid. Did CD up up the price as they got into it. I also distinctly remember that the cover artist name was changed at some point during the wait. Beahm's guide clearly shows the earlier cover art.

Country
    Country Flag

Frik and other Dutch forum members who are interested in sharing shipping fees: please send me an e-mail (think my address is in my profile). If you are interested in this and have suggesties on how to do this, please write it in your e-mail.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Marc, good idea but I won't be participating. I rarely order anything from CD (l get my CD books on eBay, like 99% of my other books).

Country
    Country Flag

It's funny because I thought of this after reading one of your posts in this topic where you said that you can only buy 3 or more books from CD because of the high shipping costs. Anyway, if you ever wanna order just 1 CD book, feel free to contact me to ask if I want to purchase something as well.

I am not sure if it helps people outside of England but thought I would throw it out there. PS Publishing is carrying a handful of CD books to allow people in the UK to get them without the overseas shipping costs.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    It's funny because I thought of this after reading one of your posts in this topic where you said that you can only buy 3 or more books from CD because of the high shipping costs. Anyway, if you ever wanna order just 1 CD book, feel free to contact me to ask if I want to purchase something as well.
    I'm going to have to look up that post So far, I only ordered SOD I a couple of years ago and Peter Straub's PORK PIE HAT a couple of weeks ago.

Country
    Country Flag

Hm... maybe it was someone else's post. I looked for it but can't find it back.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure if it helps people outside of England but thought I would throw it out there. PS Publishing is carrying a handful of CD books to allow people in the UK to get them without the overseas shipping costs.

I just worked it out, I would have saved $25NZD if I had of ordered SOD Vol 2 from here, compared to direct from CD. Total UK price - $135NZD. ($114 book, $21 shipping). Total US price $160NZD ($99 book, $61 shipping). The break down shows the savings come from the shipping cost.

So not a huge difference, but worth considering. Thanks for the post.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

THE Richard Chizmar:

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post

I just worked it out, I would have saved $25NZD if I had of ordered SOD Vol 2 from here, compared to direct from CD. Total UK price - $135NZD. ($114 book, $21 shipping). Total US price $160NZD ($99 book, $61 shipping). The break down shows the savings come from the shipping cost.

So not a huge difference, but worth considering. Thanks for the post.

I actually paid a bit less shipping when I bought my second copy of SoDI from PS Pubs than when I bought my first copy from Cemetery Dance. And it's about 3,600 fewer miles and one international flight less from Maryland to my address than from the UK!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    it would surely help me since I won't have to worry about whether or not I'll have to pay customs, so thanks.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You might want to look at boekstra.nl, they're offering SOD and RTB for €72,95.
    When you order more than €50,- there is no shippingcost in NL.

I don't know if RTB has the slipcase (which is not the case at Amazon)

Maybe Brian knows if this is one of the small shops, like Bett's, who can (sometimes) order directly from CD.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, will look into it. Maybe there's a sub-forum somewhere here that I have missed that lists the various (inter)national bookshops? If not than it might be interesting to set up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 890 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast