Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 890 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 822 ... LastLast
Results 18,026 to 18,050 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Cemetery Dance Publications

Cemetery Dance Automatic Store Credit Plan For 2019!
    Save At Least 50% Off Future Orders!
    And Sign-Up NOW To Receive
    An Additional $50 in FREE BONUS Credit!
    Hi Folks!
    We're very pleased to announce the Cemetery Dance Automatic Store Credit Plan for 2019, a brand new version of a very popular savings program we offered between 2007 and 2012, but the handful of remaining memberships won't last long!
    For those of you on a budget or who just enjoy saving big on your collectible book purchases, this special offer will help you to build a huge collection at a fraction of the retail price. Whether you're a general reader or a hardcore collector or general reader or a big Stephen King fan, this is the deal you really cannot afford to miss!
    We're only selling a limited number of these Cemetery Dance Automatic Store Credit Plan memberships and they will NOT last long, so please visit the product page on our website for complete details and to place your order!

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and enthusiasm!

Visit CemeteryDance.com Now!

Hi Folks!
    We're very pleased to announce the Cemetery Dance Automatic Store Credit Plan for 2019, a brand new version of a very popular savings program we offered between 2007 and 2012, but the handful of remaining memberships won't last long!
    For those of you on a budget or who just enjoy saving big on your collectible book purchases, this special offer will help you to build a huge collection at a fraction of the retail price. Whether you're a general reader or a hardcore collector or general reader or a big Stephen King fan, this is the deal you really cannot afford to miss!
    We're only selling a limited number of these Cemetery Dance Automatic Store Credit Plan memberships and they will NOT last long, so please visit the product page on our website for complete details and to place your order!

This was a no brainer for me. such I good deal I posted it twice.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a damn good deal!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

LOL I can smell a "Cash Flow" issue at a hundred paces!!! lol The unfortunate bane of most small press publishers. Especially in this digital age!!! Millenials? Pick up a freaking actual book, sit in an easy chair and read it!!! lol lol

Pretty soon our off spring will be asking us to recall the days when reading material was actually printed on paper!!! lol

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That Printer going out of business probably didn't help. Put a lot of the publishing of their books behind schedeul

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I collect the printed word of course but most of my reading is done via the ears these days.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    That Printer going out of business probably didn't help. Put a lot of the publishing of their books behind schedeul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I collect the printed word of course but most of my reading is done via the ears these days.
    Oops. i didn't mean to sound judgmental or imply anything detrimental. Any "reading" is good reading. The post just reminded me of another conversation/situation and I typed off the cuff. lol

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

LOL I can smell a "Cash Flow" issue at a hundred paces!!! lol The unfortunate bane of most small press publishers. Especially in this digital age!!! Millenials? Pick up a freaking actual book, sit in an easy chair and read it!!! lol lol

Pretty soon our off spring will be asking us to recall the days when reading material was actually printed on paper!!! lol
    Cash flow is exactly what I thought when I saw the offer. Paired with Richard selling his collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    oops. i didn't mean to sound judgmental or imply anything detrimental. Any "reading" is good reading. The post just reminded me of another conversation/situation and I typed off the cuff. lol
    None taken here. I just don't make the time for it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

I got the email for this, but maybe I'm missing something...

The way that I read it, is that you pay $299 for $350 worth of credit, with that credit being doled out monthly over the course of a year. I don't see how the 50% off future orders happens, unless it's like the CDCC in which you get some special discounts that the general public doesn't receive

The free $50 credit is definitely nice, and I suppose it's helpful if you need help budgeting your purchases throughout the year, but I can't help feeling like I must be missing something here...

I'm a CDCC member and generally sign up for everything they offer but I didn't quite get the benefit of this one

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

The way that I read it, is that you pay $299 for $350 worth of credit, with that credit being doled out monthly over the course of a year. I don't see how the 50% off future orders happens, unless it's like the CDCC in which you get some special discounts that the general public doesn't receive

The free $50 credit is definitely nice, and I suppose it's helpful if you need help budgeting your purchases throughout the year, but I can't help feeling like I must be missing something here...

I'm a CDCC member and generally sign up for everything they offer but I didn't quite get the benefit of this one
    You pay $300 for $650 worth of credit throughout the year. $50 a month for a year. With a bonus $50 thrown in.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

You pay $300 for $650 worth of credit throughout the year. $50 a month for a year. With a bonus $50 thrown in.
    That is correct. Pretty good deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great deal for me. $50 store credit each month times 12 equal’s $600 +$50 bonus for $300.
    What is a Cemetery Dance "Automatic" Store Credit?
    From CD’s site.
    “Glad you asked! If you sign-up for this program, we'll automatically apply $50 in store credit to your Cemetery Dance online store account EVERY MONTH in 2019! This credit NEVER expires and will be waiting for you in your account when you go to order, so you cannot "forget" about it or lose a redemption code!”

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have my printed volumes -but I still get the kindle version of mostly everything - on the road its the kindle - at home the big ol book - my kid really enjoys reading too - so lots of fun
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Yes, it is a great buy, even more so since I didn't go for the 25% off gift certificates. Glad I didn't and am surprised it isn't sold out since it said there would only be 25 memberships.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so clearly it was just some basic math that i was missing! thanks

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

so clearly it was just some basic math that i was missing! thanks
    Hahaha I questioned what I was reading a few times because I didn't trust my math. Ultimately I jumped on and can now relax about being able to afford the surprise "must-haves" that they tend to spring on me.

keep in mind you won't have the whole $650 to spend unless you wait until next December. I doubt I will be able to wait that long!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    keep in mind you won't have the whole $650 to spend unless you wait until next December. I doubt I will be able to wait that long!
    That is true. But I took advantage of the gift certificate offer as well (though not as much as I did last year) so I have some gas in the tank already. Now I can just let the additional funds trickle in and I'll have enough if they ever get around to Pet Sematary or who knows what else!

Just wonder when the first $50 will be deposited. They said December, but when?

Country
    Country Flag

I wondered that too. Not just about this December but about every month. When will the credit drop into our accounts? The first of the month? The 15th? The last day? The purchase of this plan doesn't even show up in my account.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wondered that too. Not just about this December but about every month. When will the credit drop into our accounts? The first of the month? The 15th? The last day? The purchase of this plan doesn't even show up in my account.
    I logged in, clicked on manage my account, and the funds were there (including the bonus $50).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I logged in, clicked on manage my account, and the funds were there (including the bonus $50).
    Great. Now I'll be wondering and checking and sweating all day over why my purchase didn't appear in my account.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great. Now I'll be wondering and checking and sweating all day over why my purchase didn't appear in my account.
    It will all be alright, in the end...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    It will all be alright, in the end...
    I've already flipped over a police cruiser in confusion and anguish.

The order is in my "view orders" section but no funds in my account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 890 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 822 ... LastLast