Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 889 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 ... LastLast
Results 19,751 to 19,775 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Based on your dates, I think you and I have more or less the same titles on preorder, lotuz.
    I think i might die if TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS ever ships. It will at least make me question who I am. Because for so long I have been The One Who Waits for TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS. I don't know how to be The One Who Holds TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS. My tremendous patience for TDTL has underscored my identity as a collector. Once I have the book, I won't be able to point to Order #218768 from November 22nd 2013 as testimony to my loyalty and self discipline. For that, I'd have to turn to Order #288275 from November 2nd 2015 for FOUR HALLOWEENS 2.
    EDIT: I thought FOUR HALLOWEENS was the name of the book, not how long I'd have to wait. God, I hope it doesn't go to FIVE HALLOWEENS.
    Brilliant minds, etc....

thedarktower.org-Cemetery-Dance=post961844
    Hahahaha you were downright clairvoyant in 2015! It's a joke that gets less funny the more Halloweens we pass.
    Turn down the lights is my oldest outstanding CD order.

11/11/2013 1 Turn Down the Lights artist edition
    2013? You sure that’s the right date. Lol that’s 7 years ago haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I did a mental count of how many books I have coming, bought and paid for, from various publishers, and came up with 15, which may or may not be accurate. About 4 of them are from Cemetery Dance (including one slipcase). To me, that's not too bad. The other publishers are Subterranean Press, PS Publishing, Meteor House, Charnel House and Suntup Press.
    Out of 34 preorders:
    19 Cemetery Dance
    6 Suntup
    5 SST
    2 DRP
    1 SubPress
    1 PS
    I forgot the one from SST! Make that 16 now!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Out of 34 preorders:
    19 Cemetery Dance
    6 Suntup
    5 SST
    2 DRP
    1 SubPress
    1 PS
    CD
    Usher's Passing
    Night Shift
    Suffer the Children

Suntup
    The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds
    Red Dragon
    Fahrenheit 451
    I Am Legend

SST
    Blood and Lemonade
    The Cabin at the End of the World
    Growing Things
    Westlake Soul
    The Silence

DRP
    Offspring

SubPress
    Dead Astronauts

PS
    The Dead Zone

How many did I get right?

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on your dates, I think you and I have more or less the same titles on preorder, lotuz.
    Well, I do you know you to be a man of excellent taste

Out of 34 preorders:
    19 Cemetery Dance
    6 Suntup
    5 SST
    2 DRP
    1 SubPress
    1 PS
    Counting different editions of the same book (Gift, Numbered, Lettered) as individual pre-orders, as they almost always ship separately:

40 total pre-orders
    15 Sub Press (11 of these ordered in 2020 - they started this year with a bang)
    13 Cemetery Dance
    9 Suntup
    2 Charnel House
    1 DRP

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I have roughly 12 CD books, roughly 15 SubPress, and roughly 8 Suntups on order.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I think i might die if TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS ever ships. It will at least make me question who I am. Because for so long I have been The One Who Waits for TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS. I don't know how to be The One Who Holds TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS. My tremendous patience for TDTL has underscored my identity as a collector. Once I have the book, I won't be able to point to Order #218768 from November 22nd 2013 as testimony to my loyalty and self discipline. For that, I'd have to turn to Order #288275 from November 2nd 2015 for FOUR HALLOWEENS 2.
    EDIT: I thought FOUR HALLOWEENS was the name of the book, not how long I'd have to wait. God, I hope it doesn't go to FIVE HALLOWEENS.
    That was damned funny, Jeff.

(I got you beat though - my oldest order is from October 2012. I am also waiting for Turn Down the Lights, though)
    WOW. That's a contest I wouldn't want to win.

It was fun to go through all my preorders and get a tally. And to see how reckless I've been with my money. As far as CD goes, here's the list:

1. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT NOVEMBER 2013
    2. FOUR HALLOWEENS 2 NOV 2015
    3. NIGHT SHIFT JUNE 2016
    4. NEW CEMETERY DANCE BOOK CLUB (6 BOOKS) AUGUST 2016
    5. SHIVERS 8 SEPTEMBER 2016
    6. STRANGE WEATHER SEPTEMBER 2017
    7. 2 EDITIONS OF AN UNANNOUNCED BOOK JANUARY 2018
    8. FLIGHT OR FRIGHT MARCH 2018
    9. FORTHCOMING GRAB BAG MAY 2018
    10. USHERS PASSING JULY 2018
    11. SOUTHERN REACH TRILOGY DECEMBER 2018
    12. TOMORROW’S JOURNAL JANUARY 2019
    13. CEMETERY DANCE SELECT JEFF STRAND FEBRUARY 2019
    14. BEST OF CEMETERY DANCE 2 MARCH 2019
    15. GWENDY’S MAGIC FEATHER MAY 2019
    16. JANE GOES NORTH SEPTEMBER 2019
    17. TOUCH THE NIGHT DECEMBER 2019
    18. MIDNIGHT UNDER THE BIG TOP X2 FEBRUARY 2020
    19. THE RED CHURCH MARCH 2020

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Out of 34 preorders:
    19 Cemetery Dance
    6 Suntup
    5 SST
    2 DRP
    1 SubPress
    1 PS
    CD
    Usher's Passing
    Night Shift
    Suffer the Children

Suntup
    The Time Machine
    The Invisible Man
    The War of the Worlds
    Red Dragon
    Fahrenheit 451
    I Am Legend

SST
    Blood and Lemonade
    The Cabin at the End of the World
    Growing Things
    Westlake Soul
    The Silence

DRP
    Offspring

SubPress
    Dead Astronauts

PS
    The Dead Zone

How many did I get right?
    THAT'S SCARY. GODDAMNED SCARY! The only book you got wrong is Suffer the Children--I didn't choose to buy that one but I am getting it as part of a package deal.
    You got the SubPress and PS books and SST books spot on.
    I'm also getting Malorie from DRP.

EDIT and of course you got the Suntups right.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Malorie isn't up for pre-order yet, is it?

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

The delay of Usher's Passing continues to be a real head-scratcher for me. McCammon is an A-List author and the signature sheets were done by November of 2018. I just don't get it.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I am part of this club too.
    Of the 22 books I have on order the oldest is The Damnation Game - Nov, 2013. I also didn't count some of the old book club books that haven't shipped.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Of the 22 books I have on order the oldest is The Damnation Game - Nov, 2013. I also didn't count some of the old book club books that haven't shipped.
    The Damnation Game was released! At the very beginning of 2017. So at least now you can wonder if you received it and forgot, or if something happened to your order...

Fun note: The Damnation Game is how I first heard of CD and was my first order from them. It's my favorite Barker book!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Malorie isn't up for pre-order yet, is it?
    No it was a little deal I struck with Chris Morey during a Kickstarter campaign

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    The Damnation Game was released! At the very beginning of 2017. So at least now you can wonder if you received it and forgot, or if something happened to your order...

Fun note: The Damnation Game is how I first heard of CD and was my first order from them. It's my favorite Barker book!
    It's an incredible book and my first Barker read. I have the CD edition and it's lovely.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's an incredible book and my first Barker read. I have the CD edition and it's lovely.
    The Lettered is still "in production” ...
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not that I am recommending it, but people boycotting the purchase of Chizmar books (with a specific note indicating why you are not buying the book) would send a clear message.
    I personally find that book ininteresting.
    Especially since that most of it is already available, for free, on the skrevisited website.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was damned funny, Jeff.

(I got you beat though - my oldest order is from October 2012. I am also waiting for Turn Down the Lights, though)
    WOW. That's a contest I wouldn't want to win.

It was fun to go through all my preorders and get a tally. And to see how reckless I've been with my money. As far as CD goes, here's the list:

1. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT NOVEMBER 2013
    2. FOUR HALLOWEENS 2 NOV 2015
    3. NIGHT SHIFT JUNE 2016
    4. NEW CEMETERY DANCE BOOK CLUB (6 BOOKS) AUGUST 2016
    5. SHIVERS 8 SEPTEMBER 2016
    6. STRANGE WEATHER SEPTEMBER 2017
    7. 2 EDITIONS OF AN UNANNOUNCED BOOK JANUARY 2018
    8. FLIGHT OR FRIGHT MARCH 2018
    9. FORTHCOMING GRAB BAG MAY 2018
    10. USHERS PASSING JULY 2018
    11. SOUTHERN REACH TRILOGY DECEMBER 2018
    12. TOMORROW’S JOURNAL JANUARY 2019
    13. CEMETERY DANCE SELECT JEFF STRAND FEBRUARY 2019
    14. BEST OF CEMETERY DANCE 2 MARCH 2019
    15. GWENDY’S MAGIC FEATHER MAY 2019
    16. JANE GOES NORTH SEPTEMBER 2019
    17. TOUCH THE NIGHT DECEMBER 2019
    18. MIDNIGHT UNDER THE BIG TOP X2 FEBRUARY 2020
    19. THE RED CHURCH MARCH 2020
    Besides the number of books, you guys should maybe look at the total value of the waited books.
    I think that it was Mr Rabbit Trick that said a few months ago that he prefers keeping his money and buy them on the secondary market (for roughly the original price) once they're out
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not that I am recommending it, but people boycotting the purchase of Chizmar books (with a specific note indicating why you are not buying the book) would send a clear message.
    I personally find that book ininteresting.
    Especially since that most of it is already available, for free, on the skrevisited website.
    I agree. I was saying people should boycott EVERY Chizmar book to send a message.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh damn(ation game)! I didn't even think about that

And of course you would know that the numbered was already released then

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    The delay of Usher's Passing continues to be a real head-scratcher for me. McCammon is an A-List author and the signature sheets were done by November of 2018. I just don't get it.
    I think there were unique challenges with this book as it was difficult getting an accurate source for the text. So more cycles of proofreading and corrections were needed.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Some of us waited like 10 years for Legacies!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh damn(ation game)! I didn't even think about that

And of course you would know that the numbered was already released then
    Honestly, I have kind of forgotten (or maybe I'm blocking it out) that it took 4 years for the numbered to be published and then 3 more years and counting for the lettered. The funny part is I still remember that I was super stoked that I was buying a lettered directly from CD instead of the secondary market.
    — Roland Deschain

I'm happy to provide some information on the topics raised that I do have information about. Sorry I don't have exact numbers for some of this, the office's big white board is 90 miles from my house at the moment!

The Damnation Game traycases are being made right now, and we were hoping to have them in May. Now I'm not sure of that date given the state of the world, but since our case maker is a one man shop, I'm hoping he can keep on working, assuming the place he gets his materials from stays open, etc.

A general note about the Lettered Editions: this was definitely a real problem area that we've been addressing, and we've shipped the Lettered Editions for something like 80 titles over the last three years. We don't make a big deal out of it as these batches go out because it is embarrassing that we're so far behind, but we've been steadily working on this aspect of the business, and we're down to "just" 10 or so old titles that need cases. That's still 10 too many, yes, but we're almost there, and we are on track to be caught up this year.

Usher's Passing was a weird, special situation. The file we received -- NOT from Rick -- for the text turned out to have a lot of problems that our first proofreader brought to our attention. To get the text correct, we had one of our outside copyeditors go through the text line by line to compare it to a previously published edition. That process and the subsequent proofreading is done, and now the book is in our backlogged queue for the printer.

I know you all know about the printer going out of business with Sleeping Beauties on their press, and then the next printer going out of business as they were printing Sleeping Beauties, etc, etc, and how that completely wrecked our plans for 2018 and 2019, but I've never really discussed what those plans were. A big part of that is because I absolutely hate telling you guys a pub date or plan that ends up not happening. Drives me completely nuts. Drives you nuts, too! (I know!!) But the real short version is we were gearing up to do with the older preorders what we were doing with the Lettered Editions: a sustained, constant push to get caught up. Losing two printers like that really cost us a significant amount of time and money.

That said, the plan was still a good plan, which is why we started 2020 with it ready to go. We've recently sent a dozen books to the printer including some way overdue titles like The Best of Cemetery Dance 2. We have to keep a balance of new and old for cash flow and contractual reasons, but there are some books that are "higher" priorities for us (and you, I bet!) that we're focused on for this year since it'll take two to three years to fully catch-up, just like the Lettered Editions.

Something to note about when we publish one of Richard's books, the money that he would have earned as the author or editor go right back into the business, along with the profit margins. He isn't exactly hurting for places to publish his work these days, you know? He says "no, sorry" weekly to other publishers who would happily give him an appropriate advance and royalties for his books. But when CD publishes his books, that's a lot better for the company than if he was to publish with someone else and then roll their payments to him into the business.

I believe those of you who have been with us this long know we're all trying our best. There are certain aspects of the business model I've come to really dislike, and I do make my feelings known for what that's worth. I also try to put my money where my mouth is by running LetterPress Publications (TV ad announcer voice: "where you can preorder the Deluxe Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio for Revival TODAY with no money down, that's right, you don't pay until the product is in hand, wowza folks, read all the details before time runs out!") the way I WANT the world to work.

One final thought: CD has a BIG customer list -- something Kris always notes when our auctions go crazy, haha! -- and many of those collectors have been with us for a very long time and are very loyal. We do NOT take that for granted. Without their support and love for the press, we'd have nothing to do... or at least a lot more free time on our hands!

So, we really do want to do better for all of you. It's just going to take a few years to fully catch up, and I know for some of you that time frame will be testing your patience. I hope you'll stick around because I think you'll love the books you've ordered, but no one is obligated to keep a preorder, obviously. If you're sick of us, if the long waits are giving you an ulcer, please just drop Mindy a line. We're not going to give you a hard time over canceling your order! It happens. We'll understand, and we don't take it personally.

Anyway, this has gone on much longer than I planned. I now return you to your 2020 cosplay of The Stand, already in progress.

Best,
    Brian

P.S. Speaking of The Stand... our edition came in at the absolutely max bulk size for the printing press, 1200 pages... and proofreading is ongoing at the moment. I think our official announcement of the book, after Night Shift ships, will be more like what you're all hoping to hear from us in terms of announcement to publication timeframes. More on that when we get there.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought both Lotuz's and Brian's post were very tactful and productive.

As far as preorders, I just go through Camelot and pay if/when it's published for the things that I can. Unfortunately, I have a lot of store credit there (CD) that will just roll back into more store credit if I were to cancel any preorders. I don't have near the number you guys do as my taste is limited.

Brian? Did Rich say if the Gold Seal Series will be moving forward?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    ... after Night Shift ships...
    When do you anticipate the above happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    ... after Night Shift ships...
    When do you anticipate the above happening?
    For now, give the state of the world, I'm sticking with the most recent production update:

Night Shift has been started at the printer, and the slipcases and traycases are rolling into production as well. We're not going to announce a publication date just yet because these big Stephen King projects have A LOT of moving parts, and there can be delays, etc. We just don't want to post a date until we're 100% sure of what that date should be, but we did want to let everyone know this one is much closer to publication and will be out this year. Thank you very much for your patience!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 889 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 ... LastLast