Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 890 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 882 883 884 885 886 ... LastLast
Results 22,076 to 22,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance Didn't know they were still in business.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel bad for the families of people who order stuff and die before it's finished. They might not know about it or move away. I guess Cemetery Dance gets to keep the money.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I think they only finish Boogeyman books now.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I think they only finish Boogeyman books now.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't expect the book itself by year-end, but I'd sure like a detailed, meaningful update on The Stand by then.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I don't expect the book itself by year-end, but I'd sure like a detailed, meaningful update on The Stand by then.
    BWAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!

There might be an "update" that they're raising the limitation of the artist edition to 1,750 copies. Charles Ponzi Chizmar probably needs an infusion of cash.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I feel bad for the families of people who order stuff and die before it's finished. They might not know about it or move away. I guess Cemetery Dance gets to keep the money.
    It's a race with the grim reaper? I like it. I do worry that they might go bust someday and lots of unfilled orders will never be processed. They are the worst run business that I've ever encountered.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The CDCC14 email just dropped. YES, let's prepay for shit they probably will never deliver or when they do it is either poor quality or it has been so long who cares.

"We have some BIG things planned for 2024 and the CDCC 14 (Cemetery Dance Collectors Club) is easily one of our most popular deals of all time. Today we are offering the CDCC 14 which will start on January 1st, 2024 and ends December 31, 2024.
    Each year's special offers include exclusive discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we can't offer the general public because we have so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions, and many other deals."

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

When I first started collecting I would fall for this crap all the time. Now I’ve learned my lesson and stick with the reliable publishers……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    When I first started collecting I would fall for this crap all the time. Now I’ve learned my lesson and stick with the reliable publishers……
    Same here. Used to faithfully pay up for the CDCC. Never have received even one of those books that were exclusive to the CDCC and not available anywhere else. I cancelled every order I had with Cemetery Dance except for the two remaining Doubleday Stephen King books. I hope I live long enough to see them. Probably not.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

CD is a business and any business's main driver is profit. I just hope they don't sacrifice quality and integrity purely for profit that's all.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    CD is a business and any business's main driver is profit. I just hope they don't sacrifice quality and integrity purely for profit that's all.
    Integrity and CD are mutually exclusive.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Has Gwendy's Magic Feather lettered fallen through the cracks? It's no longer on the list.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    That's the truth. Offering a collector's club membership at this point is just sleazy.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Has Gwendy's Magic Feather lettered fallen through the cracks? It's no longer on the list.
    CD dropping the ball on a (co) Chizmar product may be a sign of the apocalypse...
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got an email with a link to write a favorable review on Reading Stephen King - I was really tempted to click that link - but I think it would've taken me to an order page for a Boogyman book or seven...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY SHIT!!! Caretakers, which I preordered in November 2017, is shipping!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Have you recently repaired a mirror?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Have you recently repaired a mirror?

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Christmas miracle?

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

"Is shipping" vs "has shipped" might take another 6 years!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What happens to the "Seasons of Terror" project is Gallery13 decides to never release it?
    I mean, it's been postponed to 2045 on Amazon for probably a good 2 years... surely CD can theorically release their version, whenever the books will be produced... no?

Otherwise, I know that CD is different in the industry what was the point of the preorders for a project that cannot be released because it's blocked by a side contract?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

New update last week on their site. WTF?!!!

The Stand by Stephen King:
    We are finalizing the last pieces of design. Due to the recent closure of our preferred slipcase manufacturer for the Doubleday series, it may experience some small delays. We are anticipating to start printing this winter. (1/4/2024)
    It used to say they hoped to start shipping this winter.

Fuck you Cemetery Dance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 890 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 882 883 884 885 886 ... LastLast