Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 890 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My god is it beautiful...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOVELOVELOVE the 'Salem's Lot photos! That lettered edition is jaw-droopingly beautiful. Wish i had pre-ordered it.

I did not receive a last-chance e-mail. I guess there was no mention of this lettered edition?
    All gone, I guess....

sk

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered multiple copies (both the gift and the artist edition) but I didn't receive the email.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got the email Good news that it is almost sold out too Brian!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Is the cover with no writing the artist edition?
    that is... I think it is the lettered too.
    Thank You
    The lettered is not pictured. The lettereds for this series do not have dust jackets. I think Brian posted the binding approval for the lettered a page or so back.
    Yeah, I missed those posts, thanks!

Here is that photo of the binding for the Lettered Edition:

I'll see if i can dig up some photos of the final package for the Carrie Lettered Edition for reference.

Brian
    I may have missed it but any pics of the numbered edition's traycase?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to see the gift and Artist Edition without their dust jacket.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful cover!! I can't wait...!
    P2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All emails received here. Love the endpapers for the AE! This book is going to be a beautiful beast!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

I didn't receive any emails ): and I did subscribe a few weeks afo

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I did receive both the production update email and the last chance. Oh man that is a beautiful book!! Congrats on the close to selling out! can't wait!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't receive the last chance email, but I did receive production updates for 3 different items yesterday afternoon...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot Gift Edition running out FAST.

Could this Gift Edition be the next "IT"? Specific to anticipated future value?

We all know what happened to the market value of that one....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    'Salem's Lot Gift Edition running out FAST.

Could this Gift Edition be the next "IT"? Specific to anticipated future value?

We all know what happened to the market value of that one....
    Hmmm, might be a nice investment opportunity there. I think that possibility only gets better which each release.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the print run for the gift edition?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Sorry to interrupt the thread but I received "Gone Girl" today. Hard to remove from the slipcase and there is a small (around 1/2 inch) protrusion on the lower right on the cover of the book. Just happy to have it.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the thread but I received "Gone Girl" today. Hard to remove from the slipcase and there is a small (around 1/2 inch) protrusion on the lower right on the cover of the book. Just happy to have it.
    The slipcases are a bit tight, but it sounds like you need a replacement copy of the book! Just drop Mindy a line about the issue and let her know what your book number is. Sorry for the trouble!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    I didn't receive any emails ): and I did subscribe a few weeks afo
    Let me know if you don't see today's newsletter soon.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    That can be arranged! I'm working from home today, but I'll try to snap a few pics tomorrow!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    I may have missed it but any pics of the numbered edition's traycase?
    Still waiting on the final approval copy of that traycase to arrive, but I followed up with our case maker today to see when I would have it. I'll post a photo of the case and the book with the case as soon as he sends me that first finished copy!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    That can be arranged! I'm working from home today, but I'll try to snap a few pics tomorrow!

Brian

THANK YOU, Brian!

sk

All emails received here. Love the endpapers for the AE! This book is going to be a beautiful beast!
    Thanks! I am really, really pleased with how these editions are coming together.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Thanks Brian. Have emailed Mindy and waiting for her response. It's hard to send a book back that I ordered more than two years ago, but just thankful the problem can be rectified.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 890 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast