Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 890 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Sorry to all the folk that missed out. I hope you'll be able to get a remarque done after the fact.
    I think the reason only 50 is being done.. is cause Don has a lot on his plate. Maybe in time but not anytime soon
    Yep. I spoke with Don last night and he is buried in work. Good problem to have but I gathered that 50 is about all he can handle.

Doing 2 per day and trying his best to maintain that pace.

As a side note, he only has TWO of the EIGHT original pieces left if anybody was hoping to acquire. PM me for pics of the remaining pieces if interested..

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no reply.... Not even a FOAD!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No luck here...
    I had really bad day yesterday... lost my phone, had to block some accounts... and i missed this one of a kind opportunity. ;(
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I didn't see the email until an hour and 40 minutes after it was sent, and managed to score a Maitz. Must have been one of the last. Sorry to those who missed out.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Still no reply.... Not even a FOAD!
    Did you check your Junk Mail? I'd also check your sent folder to make sure that the reply sent properly.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Email received at 2:47 CST Thursday.
    Reply sent at 5:02 CST Thursday.
    Invoice for the Chadbourne Remarque received today at 11:20 CST.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Okay gang, I'll be without Internet access until Monday evening, so please don't trash the joint while I'm gone!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Okay gang, I'll be without Internet access until Monday evening, so please don't trash the joint while I'm gone!

Brian
    Party at Brian's!! He's really going deep into woods to escape the craziness that he stirred up .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Enjoy your weekend Brian!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congratulations, Brian!
    And anyone else who managed to order one - or two!

sk

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally received a reply from Mindy, saying that Don Maitz remarques are sold out.

I'm quite devastated about missing out, as my dream to own a complete matching #1 set of these books, to include a limited edition remarque from every artist undertaking them, has been shattered.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally received a reply from Mindy, saying that Don Maitz remarques are sold out.

I'm quite devastated about missing out, as my dream to own a complete matching #1 set of these books, to include a limited edition remarque from every artist undertaking them, has been shattered.
    Tough break. At least you were fortunate to get the #1. That is something to be thankful for. Also I hadn't heard but did the Chadbourne remarques sell out too?

Country
    Country Flag

Sucks for sure, Tim but I'm sure you can have Don hook you up at some point down the road. Glass half full, brother .

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Congratulations, Brian!
    And anyone else who managed to order one - or two!

sk
    Thanks, Siep!

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed the CD GE "Salem's Lot" selling on eBay for as much as $181. Just thought I'd let everyone know it's available on Amazon for $95. I received my copy from them yesterday, free shipping with Prime.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    I noticed the CD GE "Salem's Lot" selling on eBay for as much as $181. Just thought I'd let everyone know it's available on Amazon for $95. I received my copy from them yesterday, free shipping with Prime.
    Thank you for posting that. I assume it was complete with slip case?

Only $20 shipping to NZ. Score.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, my book came in shrink wrap and included the slip case. The price is the same as what's indicated on Cemetery Dance's website. I don't know how many copies Amazon has in stock, but the prices are cheaper than on eBay.

It's a beautiful book.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, my book came in shrink wrap and included the slip case. The price is the same as what's indicated on Cemetery Dance's website. I don't know how many copies Amazon has in stock, but the prices are cheaper than on eBay.

It's a beautiful book.
    Nice pickup, CK. I can't recall from your introduction post, but are in just getting into collecting or do you have more to share with us?

Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful book.
    Nice pickup, CK. I can't recall from your introduction post, but are in just getting into collecting or do you have more to share with us?
    I'm a 52-year-old novice. I purchased my first SK limited edition two weeks ago. I feel like I have book fever now.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful book.
    I'm a 52-year-old novice. I purchased by first SK limited edition two weeks ago. I feel like I have book fever now.
    I'm sure you are going to get a handful of private messages now of people trying to sell you stuff to "catch up" on your collection.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a 52-year-old novice. I purchased by first SK limited edition two weeks ago. I feel like I have book fever now.
    Oh it only gets worse, brother. Trust me. Come closer and we'll tell you all about it

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful book.
    Thanks again. My wallet doesn't thank you, but I do. Hard to resist when shipping is normally $70usd+ and Amazon can do $20...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

It's a beautiful book.
    Thanks again. My wallet doesn't thank you, but I do. Hard to resist when shipping is normally $70usd+ and Amazon can do $20...
    Glad it worked out for you. Yeah, my wallet has been getting thinner lately too.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful book.
    Glad it worked out for you. Yeah, my wallet has been getting thinner lately too.
    And this is only the beginning!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful book.
    And this is only the beginning!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 890 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 ... LastLast