Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 890 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 ... LastLast
Results 20,551 to 20,575 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    We are now beginning to ship the last group, which is media mail.
    That's me! That's me!

Not that I expect Dan or Brian to look it up, but I am curious of the breakdown (percentage etc.) of how many buyers bought which type of shipping (mainly, how many are as cheap as me, selecting media mail for a $100 book).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    That's me! That's me!

Not that I expect Dan or Brian to look it up, but I am curious of the breakdown (percentage etc.) of how many buyers bought which type of shipping (mainly, how many are as cheap as me, selecting media mail for a $100 book).
    I don't know the exact percentage, but based off of the piles of orders I'd say 75% of people were media mail. That last 25% was split pretty evenly between FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail, and International orders.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That's me! That's me!

I was even worse! I went Media Mail with a remarqued AE! I guess I was young and foolish back in 2016.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Raymon View Post
    Received my copy today (I'm in the Netherlands). Best christmas gift this year, can't wait to start reading!
    I'm glad to see that the FedEx international shipping worked well then. FedEx Express offered us comparable or in some cases better rates than what USPS could do for us with faster shipping times. So we switched as many international orders as we could to FedEx for this one. We're hoping it works out well. There's some places were we had to ship via USPS still, but for the majority of the International orders were shipped vie FedEx Express International Economy. Which I think is a 2 or 3 day service. How they do it for the same price or cheaper than the USPS I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That's me! That's me!

I was even worse! I went Media Mail with a remarqued AE! I guess I was young and foolish back in 2016.
    Not to late to change that if you want. Same for any of the AE. If you want to upgrade email me or Mindy now and we'll take care of it. We're still at least 2 or 3 weeks out of the Artist Editions (assuming the cases get finished).

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That's me! That's me!

Not to late to change that if you want. Same for any of the AE. If you want to upgrade email me or Mindy now and we'll take care of it. We're still at least 2 or 3 weeks out of the Artist Editions (assuming the cases get finished).
    Oh that’s awesome. I think I’ll take you up on that. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's me! That's me!

Oh that’s awesome. I think I’ll take you up on that. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use Media Mail a lot, both shipping and purchasing. As long as the book is properly packaged, Media Mail is generally a bargain.

I am also a fan of Priority Mail.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Raymon will become famous soon enough Raymon will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Raymon View Post
    Received my copy today (I'm in the Netherlands). Best christmas gift this year, can't wait to start reading!
    I'm glad to see that the FedEx international shipping worked well then. FedEx Express offered us comparable or in some cases better rates than what USPS could do for us with faster shipping times. So we switched as many international orders as we could to FedEx for this one. We're hoping it works out well. There's some places were we had to ship via USPS still, but for the majority of the International orders were shipped vie FedEx Express International Economy. Which I think is a 2 or 3 day service. How they do it for the same price or cheaper than the USPS I have no idea.
    For me it worked out very well, I was very pleased with this shipping: the track & trace service was excellent (which I didn't have on my previous CD orders), and no extra duty / tax to be payed (which I did have to pay for my previous orders!) Not sure if I was just lucky on that last point this time, but it was a welcome surprise. So I'd say, please ship all of my next orders with FedEx

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my Night Shift gift today, located in the Netherlands - in record time! Never had a faster CD delivery, one week exactly. Tracking went super-smooth as well. As far as I'm concerned, please do stick to FedEx International shipping - thinking of the upcoming Night Shift AE-numbered in particular now - thanks!

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Received my Night Shift gift today, located in the Netherlands - in record time! Never had a faster CD delivery, one week exactly. Tracking went super-smooth as well. As far as I'm concerned, please do stick to FedEx International shipping - thinking of the upcoming Night Shift AE-numbered in particular now - thanks!

sk
    This is the plan. Like I said there's a few places where we either can't use FedEx because of some issues (Brazil is my current headache) or that it doesn't make sense to use FedEx because of rates. But currently almost everywhere we ship to regularly in serviced properly. Our only real problem areas are about half of Australia, remote areas of Canada, and parts of South America. Australia is my big problem I'm working to solve with our FedEx reps. Can't have half of our Australian customers getting charged twice as much as the other half because of a "out of service area surcharge" even when those customers live awfully close to a major city.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!! Just got a shipping notice from Bad Moon Books for my artist edition of Night Shift.

CD always sets a high bar even for their gift editions. The quality is always amazing. Now the only King CD gift edition I don't have is From a Buick 8
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Yay!! Just got a shipping notice from Bad Moon Books for my artist edition of Night Shift.

CD always sets a high bar even for their gift editions. The quality is always amazing. Now the only King CD gift edition I don't have is From a Buick 8
    Can't be the artist edition, the cases for those are still at the case maker.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant to say gift edition. Sometimes I have Suntup on the brain and I mix them up since they call there's artist gift editions.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

I meant to say gift edition. Sometimes I have Suntup on the brain and I mix them up since they call there's artist gift editions.
    Figured as much. Just didn't want others getting confused.

I meant to say gift edition.
    Wait, did you mean the Numbered and Slipcased Artist's Gift Collectible Edition... I kid, I kid...

It gets confusing since each press does things a little differently, and even within the same press sometimes what a specific type of edition is called might change over time.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo-hoo! Got shipping notice from CD and Lividian today!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting on mailing notice for gift Night Shift ed.

Also noticed order number for artists isn't listed in my list of orders. E-mail Mindy?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As Dan has previously said, about 5 posts above :

Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Still waiting on mailing notice for gift Night Shift ed.

Also noticed order number for artists isn't listed in my list of orders. E-mail Mindy?
    Not sure what you mean here

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Yep, anyone who has any concerns about whether we have their book number on their order should go ahead and email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and she'll double-check for you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have all the Night Shift AGE's been mailed out via media mail yet? Just curious as I wait for a shipping notice.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Have all the Night Shift AGE's been mailed out via media mail yet? Just curious as I wait for a shipping notice.

Thanks!
    Nope. I expect shipping to drag into next week. With shipping these over the holidays, we've really only actually been shipping books for maybe 8 business days or so. It takes awhile, and it's extra slow this go around because of the mismatched schedules we couldn't have the books slipcased at the manufacturer.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Nope. I expect shipping to drag into next week. With shipping these over the holidays, we've really only actually been shipping books for maybe 8 business days or so. It takes awhile, and it's extra slow this go around because of the mismatched schedules we couldn't have the books slipcased at the manufacturer.
    Understandable. Thanks for the quick response Brian!

Edit: My bad Dan! My brain registered it was you, but still typed Brian. Lol

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Understandable. Thanks for the quick response Brian!
    Brian does so much for Cemetery Dance, but so does Dan Hocker !

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget Mindy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 890 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 ... LastLast