Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 889 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 843 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,825 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I DO have a box of syringes still packaged that no one is using.....
    Did this make me sound like a dealer of drugs/paraphernalia or what??
    Are you Breaking Bad, Tommy? lol.
    psssst....Yo CD, looking for some needles? I got the best in town, clean and unused, hit me up yo!!

spoiler
    I woudn't think I could find humor with black market syringes for a book about a global pandemic during the reign of coronavirus, but here I am, laughing in my basement.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This one just arrived, got it for my daughter Sydney (thus the Letter S), she's going to love it. Well done Brian!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice artwork.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should be proud, Brian. Looks really cool.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Lettered! I have something coming tomorrow. I wonder if that is it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap, forgot to upload the remarque:

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received mine yesterday and it's nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like that it's full color all the way through. What letter and what remarque did you get?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I really like that it's full color all the way through. What letter and what remarque did you get?
    Mine's a PC as I received it for supporting Brian on Patreon. My Remarque is of the boy and dog standing just inside their barn. I'll try and post it soon.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I’d like to see a cool
    Traycase with a book on either side and a vial in between that houses a liquid or something with a hazmat sign on it. That be soooo cool.

Oh man! I forgot about this case. I love it.

This one just arrived, got it for my daughter Sydney (thus the Letter S), she's going to love it. Well done Brian!

Crap, forgot to upload the remarque:

Congrats, George! That is really nice!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Mine's a PC as I received it for supporting Brian on Patreon. My Remarque is of the boy and dog standing just inside their barn. I'll try and post it soon.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, don't forget about me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Brian, don't forget about me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
    replied!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Is there any artwork available to preview for seasons of terror? Or do we know a possible release date?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that the plan is an october release date, to meet with the Gallery 13 release (october 13th according to amazon)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is King going to write, print, and release a new book before CD can make/ship a slipcase for his last one?
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is affirmative
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Is King going to write, print, and release a new book before CD can make/ship a slipcase for his last one?
    Since I paid for my lettered CD Night Shift, another publisher has designed, published, and shipped a signed lettered Night Shift of their own. Mildly frustrating, to say the least.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Fun fact: King very rarely does the printing himself these days...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And I thought King was a true Renaissance man!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Is there any artwork available to preview for seasons of terror? Or do we know a possible release date?
    I am working on an artwork preview now. This one is a little tricky because I'd like to show off the finished lettered pages and actually have them be readable, so I might create a new kind of gallery on the site to do that. Still waiting on approval for which pages I can show since we're trying not to step on the trade publisher's toes!

As for the pub date, the original plan was to aim for around the time of the trade publication this fall. That said, our full-color printer that can handle this trim size is currently closed by order of their state's governor. Our main printer can do full-color at one of their plants, but the trim size would need to reduced. This can be done, but will the results be what we want? The signature sheets for the signed editions would also need to be trimmed smaller, so is there room to do that? Lots of questions, which are all moot of course if the printer we want to use has re-opened in June!

We're not even sure if the planned pub date for the trade edition is staying the same. LOTS of things are in flux in New York at the moment. Many of the usual promotional channels that they'd be working with on their fall plans are not available. We've also heard that (big huge printing corporation that handles the trade book printing for 50% of all the New York publishers) is having trouble getting enough paper for their May jobs. So... the Magic 8 Ball is returning this a lot at the moment:

Best,
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 889 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 843 ... LastLast