Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 889 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 851 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,025 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is 'Cemetery Dance' someplace that can be visited, or just an industrial office? I'm heading out on a meandering, stream of consciousness road trip through the NE states (though trying to avoid most urban areas). If it's possible, I think I'd love to see that fabled Warehouse. If not, I'd certainly take suggestions on scenic drives, beaches or even showing off and bragging on your SK collections THROUGHOUT the NE.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Are there any publicly available CD discount codes floating around at the moment?
    So....no?

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Are there any publicly available CD discount codes floating around at the moment?
    So....no?
    As far as I know, the only discounts CD offers are through their Collectors Club which is an annual paid membership. If there are publicly available discount codes I am unaware of them.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Is 'Cemetery Dance' someplace that can be visited, or just an industrial office? I'm heading out on a meandering, stream of consciousness road trip through the NE states (though trying to avoid most urban areas). If it's possible, I think I'd love to see that fabled Warehouse. If not, I'd certainly take suggestions on scenic drives, beaches or even showing off and bragging on your SK collections THROUGHOUT the NE.
    We typically don't have visitors at the office. It's extra difficult right now since the majority of us are largely working from home.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

So....no?
    Yea I don't think we're running any sales right now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    We typically don't have visitors at the office. It's extra difficult right now since the majority of us are largely working from home.
    So he'll just visit your home then, right?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    So he'll just visit your home then, right?
    The applicable term ("visit" or other) will be determined by a judge at a later date.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    So....no?
    Yea I don't think we're running any sales right now.
    Thanks Dan.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently looked at the art in my copy of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance. It's missing the fold-out map at the front of the book. Am I the only one? I've watched youtube videos of people unboxing, opening, and showing what comes with the gift edition, and every one has a fold out map. It's supposed to be right after "Introduction To Salem's Lot" and right before Salem's Lot Chapter 1. It shows it on the Cemetery Dance page for it too. Can the map be taken out of the book, or is it sewn in? Did mine slip through, if that's the case? Any insight or help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I recently looked at the art in my copy of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance. It's missing the fold-out map at the front of the book. Am I the only one? I've watched youtube videos of people unboxing, opening, and showing what comes with the gift edition, and every one has a fold out map. It's supposed to be right after "Introduction To Salem's Lot" and right before Salem's Lot Chapter 1. It shows it on the Cemetery Dance page for it too. Can the map be taken out of the book, or is it sewn in? Did mine slip through, if that's the case? Any insight or help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    As far as I know, there is no fold-out map in neither the gift not the AE (numbered). There's no map in my editions and first time hearing about this.
    Are you referring to the Cemetery Dance Doubleday series? Guess you must be, because that's the only Lot edition CD did.

Wow - just had a look at one of the unboxing videos and yes, there IS a map. Now I better have a closer look at mine, because it seems so easy to overlook....

Double-wow: YES, it's there, right after the autor's note. Do have a good look Ben, it really IS there. Hope in yours as well.

sk

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

That was a rollercoaster of emotions...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The fold out map in 'SALEM'S LOT, is that in ALL the editions?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The fold out map in 'SALEM'S LOT, is that in ALL the editions?
    It's in both my gift and AE-numbered editions, so I'm assuming, yes. Can't imagine it being left-out of the AE-lettered.

sk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Since you made me get these down, I took a picture. No map in the ARCs.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    As far as I know, there is no fold-out map in neither the gift not the AE (numbered). There's no map in my editions and first time hearing about this.
    Are you referring to the Cemetery Dance Doubleday series? Guess you must be, because that's the only Lot edition CD did.

Wow - just had a look at one of the unboxing videos and yes, there IS a map. Now I better have a closer look at mine, because it seems so easy to overlook....

Double-wow: YES, it's there, right after the autor's note. Do have a good look Ben, it really IS there. Hope in yours as well.

sk
    Frik,

Yes, it's the CD gift edition of 'Salem's Lot I'm talking about.

Glad to hear you have a map. I pulled out the book again and the map is not there. I even looked throughout the book to see if the map was placed elsewhere in the book. It is not. Sigh...

I doubt that CD has replacement copies this late in the game. I hope they do. I Just sent a PM to them.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Since you made me get these down, I took a picture. No map in the ARCs.

I wonder if a map would be placed in an ARC.
    WANTED:

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    Frik,

Glad to hear you have a map. I pulled out the book again and the map is not there. I even looked throughout the book to see if the map was placed elsewhere in the book. It is not. Sigh...

I doubt that CD has replacement copies this late in the game. I hope they do. I Just sent a PM to them.
    I checked mine and I have the map as well. You just have the super rare map-less edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

sk
    Frik,

I checked mine and I have the map as well. You just have the super rare map-less edition.

If CD doesn't have any replacement copies or extra maps, what would you say this book is worth?
    WANTED:

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

If CD doesn't have any replacement copies or extra maps, what would you say this book is worth?
    I wouldn't have a clue. I'm doubtful that having no map would drive up the value. I hope they have an extra copy for you or some other way to fix this issue.

I'm almost positive I've heard of some problem related to the map in 'Salem's Lot before. Someone else, maybe on the CD Forum, commented about missing the map or something years ago.

I'm sure the CD Folks will work something out with you.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I wouldn't have a clue. I'm doubtful that having no map would drive up the value. I hope they have an extra copy for you or some other way to fix this issue.

I'm almost positive I've heard of some problem related to the map in 'Salem's Lot before. Someone else, maybe on the CD Forum, commented about missing the map or something years ago.

I'm sure the CD Folks will work something out with you.
    Thanks! Yeah, I hope CD has replacement copies. Fingers crossed!
    WANTED:

My limited has the map.
    I don't know about the gift because it's still in the shrinkwrap.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My limited has the map.
    I don't know about the gift because it's still in the shrinkwrap.
    Come to find out, all editions come with the map. Waiting to hear back from Cemetery Dance. Fingers crossed!
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Did you buy direct from CD?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No. I bought it from a collector.
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

No. I bought it from a collector.
    Ah. Well that’s a wrinkle. Did you talk to the person you bought it from? Was it still shrink wrapped?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 889 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 851 ... LastLast