Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 890 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There certainly is no reduction in value by having a matching #. It will never be easier to get a matching # than pre-order. Think of trying to find a matching # COTW and portfolio.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You speak truth!

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, you're right. I went ahead and ordered it so I could match my number, since my number is under 500.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Remember too, that people who ordered the Gift Edition and Not the Limited may have ordered the portfolio so that'll change the number of people who have matching sets out there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brian, will the Gift edition be published/shipped sooner than the S/L?
    That's not currently the plan. I'd rather ship them together if possible.

Brian
    This is disappointing news. Past history shows that limiteds & deluxe editions usually run late due to slip and tray case delays as well as signature page timing. The shipping of the trade edition shouldn't be impacted by delays to other editions.
    Full Dark, No Stars was our first Stephen King project where the Gift Edition shipped before the Limited Edition and that was due to a glitch with the traycase manufacturing if I recall correctly. Normally the Gift Edition's slipcases and the Limited Edition's traycases arrive in the same shipment because we use the same company for them.

In fact, the Gift Editions and Limited Editions of Buick 8, SOD 1, and SOD 2 all shipped at the same time. (Same with Riding the Bullet.) So shipping the Gift and Limited of IT at the same time wouldn't be abnormal, it would be a return to normal.

Hope this information helps!

Brian

There certainly is no reduction in value by having a matching #. It will never be easier to get a matching # than pre-order. Think of trying to find a matching # COTW and portfolio.
    Definitely email Mindy if you want a matching number because the warehouse won't know otherwise. Also, I'll post the number of matching sets that end up being ordered when they're all sold, just so everyone knows how many exist!

Brian

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That portfolio was signed by King which makes it highly desireable to King S/L Collectors. The CD portfolio has no King input.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    That portfolio was signed by King which makes it highly desireable to King S/L Collectors. The CD portfolio has no King input.
    Very good point.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super excited that CD is offering inscribed Michael Koryta novels! I missed the tour for The Ridge, so I'm pretty thrilled.

Brian & co., are these HCs first editions?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Super excited that CD is offering inscribed Michael Koryta novels! I missed the tour for The Ridge, so I'm pretty thrilled.

Michael is really quite awesome, so I was thrilled we were able to do this. I'm still waiting to hear back from the sales rep at his publisher about whether these are first editions, but I'm hoping to hear back in the morning so I can update the page before the CD Insider Newsletter goes out. She thought they "might be" but it's not a question they get asked often, I gathered!

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still, very, very, cool!

I'll be eager to find out.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

They are indeed first editions and I've updated the website accordingly;

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_koryta01
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_koryta02
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_koryta03

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

My wallet isn't liking this news at all.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I am also thinking about getting the art porfolio for this one.

Does anyone know if the 500 signed sets are numbered?
    Had to dig back through my email to find what the signed sheets actually looked like, but yes they will be numbered.
    Great, thanks, Dan. I ordered one yesterday.

Since receiving my SoD, Vol. 1, from CD a few years back, I've always matched that number with future Cemetery Dance Stephen King books. So my SoD Vol. II, FD/NS, and IT all have that same number. By dumb luck, the number is <500, so my IT Artwork Portfolio will match as well.

I'd buy these books (and this art portfolio) regardless of the specific number in each, but as long as I can match numbers, I do it. Just for the fun of it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Arrrggghhh!!!!

I can't decide on this IT Portfolio. I don't collect artwork, but these look so cool, and it is IT after all!

Arrggghhh!!! What to do??????

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered 1

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I caved!
    Just ordered one now.

Thanks Brian

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got one and my #'s are gonna' match!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This will be great for the endpapers:

This is the cover of the PS publishing book and I love it! Does anyone know if this is the cover to the CD edition?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    This is the cover of the PS publishing book and I love it!
    Does anyone know if this is the cover to the CD edition?
    This will not be the cover for the CD version. There is new artwork for that. Incidently the PS Publishing and CD versions are the same book. It's a joint publication.

You may be thinking of the Quercus book, which is published on 29 September. This will be the first edition and first printing of, "The Little Green God of Agony".

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the cover of the PS publishing book and I love it!
    Does anyone know if this is the cover to the CD edition?
    This will not be the cover for the CD version. There is new artwork for that. Incidently the PS Publishing and CD versions are the same book. It's a joint publication.

You may be thinking of the Quercus book, which is published on 29 September. This will be the first edition and first printing of, "The Little Green God of Agony".
    I knew it was a joint publication and that is why I thought they might be using the same cover art.

This will be great for the endpapers:

This is the cover of the PS publishing book and I love it! Does anyone know if this is the cover to the CD edition?
    That artwork is being used as the endpaper for the CD/PS limited edition.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anybody else order a Lettered Edition of Robin Furth's Dark Tower the Complete Concordance from CD?

I ordered it back in 2006 and still haven't received it.

Was it subject to the delays at CD or did anybody else get their copy?

Perhaps I'll check the CD website for an update......

AKC

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Lettered Edition + Cemetery Dance = WAIT

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Lettered Edition + Cemetery Dance = WAIT
    Yeah, I'm waiting on quite a few.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 890 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast