Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 890 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Now get that Dueling Minds to meeeeeee! I need more Lebbon in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Awesome! Now get that Dueling Minds to meeeeeee! I need more Lebbon in my life.
    Ha, almost there on that one!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent work from CD on this today. I'm just relieved I wasn't on holiday abroad for this one like I was when IT was announced!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, sold out in five hours. Awesome.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Excellent work from CD on this today. I'm just relieved I wasn't on holiday abroad for this one like I was when IT was announced!!

This was no fun today! No website crashing, darktower hacking, stress of not forgetting the date of the announcement. I just logged in and ordered the book just like every other book.

I need more stress and actions and complaining and.... That is half the fun of collecting SK books. Better luck next time CD.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    I'm the one that was traveling today. My first missed S/L since.......wow.....I can't remember that far back.

Oh we'll, I will be one of those in the second hand market looking. Silly me, having to travel to make money.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Missed this, logged on tonight to see my emails, missed it.

Congratulations CD, this will no doubt be a fantastic addition to anyone's collection. The artwork looks amazing.

Going to go hunting for a waiting list! If not GE.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Brian, Dan, Mindy and whomever! A job VERY well done.

John

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crap! I didn't even get the notice until they were gone! Congrats to the rest of you that got a copy.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was at school when the e-mail went out so missed out on buying a S/L. Oh well. Maybe I'll find one secondhand when its published (and when I actually have money).

Not a fan of the cover art overall, but like the S/L edition art best (and no comic art!).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I just got confirmation from Sub Press that 644 was mine so fingers crossed it's available from CD!

BTW - like I said in the other thread, I like the art for the gift and limited but the fonts don't do anything for me. I'm a graphic designer and maybe that makes me more picky?
    So am I Becca and I agree. (You should be more picky, you have the professional experience to back up your opinion!)

I rarely like small press dust jackets because the typography almost always feels amateurish.
    The limited is probably the best of the bunch, but the '90s grunge font for the title does take it down a notch. The gift edition is the worst one in my opinion, the standard Photoshop bevel effect on King's name kills me.

I ordered the S/L, but my credit card is going to hate me for a couple of months.
    Cemetery Dance always does a wonderful job on their titles. I think their design work is the best in the business. Kate Freeman's layouts are a work of art!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Went to work today
    Asked to use the Internet at 10:05 AM
    Put all three editions in my basket
    Forgot my CD password
    Remembered my e-mail password and asked for a temporary new password
    Got it - ordered all three states
    Back to work in ten minutes or less
    Oh yeah, I'm broke now too
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletting Press View Post
    Cemetery Dance always does a wonderful job on their titles. I think their design work is the best in the business. Kate Freeman's layouts are a work of art!
    Thanks, Larry!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ralph, check here:

http://www.miskatonicbooks.com/DOCTO...-Traycase.html

They have S/L copies for cover price.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Hi Brian, can you tell me if the only difference between the Subterranean Press Slipcased Gift Edition for the Shining and the Cemetery Dance Slipcased Gift Edition for the Shining is going to be the slipcase? Or is there something else?

Thanks, Chuck
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Crap! I didn't even get the notice until they were gone! Congrats to the rest of you that got a copy.
    Same here. I'm pretty disappointed that CD didn't give us any sort of heads up to expect this. Sad ://

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cgallagh44 View Post
    Hi Brian, can you tell me if the only difference between the Subterranean Press Slipcased Gift Edition for the Shining and the Cemetery Dance Slipcased Gift Edition for the Shining going to be the slipcase? Or is there something else?

Thanks, Chuck
    Hey Chuck
    CD are doing Doctor Sleep pal

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi Brian, can you tell me if the only difference between the Subterranean Press Slipcased Gift Edition for the Shining and the Cemetery Dance Slipcased Gift Edition for the Shining going to be the slipcase? Or is there something else?

Thanks, Chuck
    Hey Chuck

Then what is this:
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king94
    1. Carrie
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's no difference between that and the SP version. CD sometimes releases books from other publishers.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Same here. I'm pretty disappointed that CD didn't give us any sort of heads up to expect this. Sad ://
    We did try to drop a few hints here and there over the last week or so, but there is no perfect way to announce a King signed Limited Edition so that absolutely no one misses out -- unless you're able to publish 1000 or 1250 copies, which would be great.

Those who missed out on a signed edition should email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com ASAP about the waiting list because we're not going to have an official one this time, just an unofficial one she keeps in her email, and there are *always* cancellations. There will probably be a few tomorrow when spouses check the credit card balance online!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    There's no difference between that and the SP version. CD sometimes releases books from other publishers.
    Yep, we're just getting a few copies of the SP edition of The Shining.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Thanks CyberGhostface
    1. Carrie
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Thanks, Chuck

Hey Chuck

Then what is this:
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king94
    Looks like CD selling the SP edition. It's not a CD edition however.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian and Cemetery Dance on another successful book release. All the hard work, and artist vision translates into not just a book for us collectors. It translates into a cherished work of art that will be an honor to own for years to come.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have personal experience with Miskatonic Books (Larry)? It's great that he has a couple of copies for those like me that didn't get the hint.

<Edit> Several recommendations for Larry @ Miskatonic, so the question has been answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Ralph, check here:

http://www.miskatonicbooks.com/DOCTO...-Traycase.html

They have S/L copies for cover price.
    Last edited by TCCBodhi; 02-04-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Reputation confirmation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 890 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast