Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 890 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I almost pulled that one from the pile, just to give to a friend who has a serious case of arachnophobia.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

My only complaint is the positioning of the lettering on the front cover....
    Mine is also off center but the first thing I noticed (even before I got it out of the bubblewrap) was that the lettering was uneven. The "S" in Stephen is 1.5 cm from the top edge while the "G" in King is only 1.2 cm from the top edge. She creeps.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll see your $392 domestic shipping and raise you $1,400 international shipping....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey guys! Today I've listed probably the single largest ebay auction we've ever listed. 73 Hardcover Boosk and 173 Paperbacks / ARC's for a total of 246 book all in one bulk lot auction. Check it out here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150861739533
    I HATE ebay, when it restricts access to auction : cant even look at the pages....
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Mine is also off center but the first thing I noticed (even before I got it out of the bubblewrap) was that the lettering was uneven. The "S" in Stephen is 1.5 cm from the top edge while the "G" in King is only 1.2 cm from the top edge. She creeps.

I THOUGHT my lettering looked off....but every time I measured it, it seemed equal.

Shoulda used the metric system!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey guys! Today I've listed probably the single largest ebay auction we've ever listed. 73 Hardcover Boosk and 173 Paperbacks / ARC's for a total of 246 book all in one bulk lot auction. Check it out here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150861739533
    I'm having trouble finding the $4 shipping option.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I THOUGHT my lettering looked off....but every time I measured it, it seemed equal.

Shoulda used the metric system!
    A .3 cm difference doesn't sound like much but it is really noticeable when the lettering/numbering is that close to the top edge. Like I said I noticed it was slanting upwards even before I had it out of the bubblewrap.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    (Which I still think CD should have done a Fancy edition of)

Also, with $392 for shipping, this is probably going to be won by someone on the cheap in the Baltimore area.
    I'm not really sure why eBay lists the $392 as the shipping. $392 is the cost to have it shipped via UPS, it's significantly cheaper to have it shipped via media mail. $154 to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Brian,

My 11/22/63 traycase showed up today.

Love the case, and the way it fits my book.

it is 1.0" from the left edge, and 0.5" from the right edge.

Centered would have ben 0.75" from each edge.

Are they all like that, or was this an oops?
    I hadn't actually noticed that before, but I think they're all like that. Hmmmm... I can ask the traycase maker why, but given his flaky nature, I'm not sure he'll have an answer. But I will ask!

Brian
    Brian,
    Did you get an answer from him?

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

For the mega-auction, is local pickup a possibility, can't be too far from Odenton, MD
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Brian,

My 11/22/63 traycase showed up today.

Love the case, and the way it fits my book.

it is 1.0" from the left edge, and 0.5" from the right edge.

Centered would have ben 0.75" from each edge.

Are they all like that, or was this an oops?
    I hadn't actually noticed that before, but I think they're all like that. Hmmmm... I can ask the traycase maker why, but given his flaky nature, I'm not sure he'll have an answer. But I will ask!

Brian
    Brian,
    Did you get an answer from him?
    Nothing substantial, just that his new helper did the stamping. I think this will probably be the last project we do with him.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    For the mega-auction, is local pickup a possibility, can't be too far from Odenton, MD
    It sure is.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan & Brian.
    I've just received notification re the two awesome offers you've sent out today (revised Trivia and the spend now to get free next week)

Any chance there is an opportunity to compbine the shipping for this weeks orders and next weeks? Same ol' story re international shipping, so just trying to reduce this as much as poss. If there is a chance, I'll email details of what I am looking to purchase if that helps at all?

Cheers
    James

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hi Dan & Brian.
    I've just received notification re the two awesome offers you've sent out today (revised Trivia and the spend now to get free next week)

Any chance there is an opportunity to compbine the shipping for this weeks orders and next weeks? Same ol' story re international shipping, so just trying to reduce this as much as poss. If there is a chance, I'll email details of what I am looking to purchase if that helps at all?

Cheers
    James
    Absolutely! Any international customers who want to combine the in-stock items for these two orders to save on shipping, just drop me a line BEFORE you place your first order this week!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know what the following illustrations are supposed to represent?

Spoiler:

I got the other ones but these have me scratching my head. Don't recall any SK story with a cat-head guy and a boy in chains(?). (EDIT: Unless it's from Wind through the Keyhole and the "skinman"? And the other one, "Survivor Type"?)
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Top one is TWTTK.

Bottom one is The Colorado Kid.

Why did you hide them as spoilers?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Top one is TWTTK.

Correct! You can see the others here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/freeman06

The official announcement is going out tomorrow.

Brian

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was board policy to put images under a cut.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Thought it was board policy to put images under a cut.
    No it is not.

Country
    Country Flag

Guess it was just a habit I took from other boards then.

My Collection

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Top one is TWTTK.

Correct! You can see the others here:

The official announcement is going out tomorrow.

Brian
    Cool deal Brian, picked myself up one of those (anything with Glenn Chadbourne illustrations is always welcome)
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Kudos to CD:

Excellent packaging on the recent shipments and very pleased with the resolution of the 11/22/63 tray case.
    Thanks for the excellent customer service guys.

Officially announced today:

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I tried but the answer was different... see mail: ohaaa... it impossible... triple-,,,, probably you earn money by shipping???

On 7/31/12 3:36 AM, "Torben Berger" <torbencberger@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi, i ordered yesterday Order 162909 evening (german time) and want to know, if there is a possibility to combine the "normal" order with the bonus order next week to save money with the Shipping costs?

Thanks for your answer!

Torben

Hi Torben, I’m afraid we can’t combine orders that were placed separately. Our order manager doesn’t allow that and it messes up our accounting. ~MINDY
    --
    Mindy Jarusek, Production Manager

Cemetery Dance Publications
    132-B Industry Lane, Unit #7
    Forest Hill, MD 21050

www.cemeterydance.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hi Dan & Brian.

Cheers
    James
    Absolutely! Any international customers who want to combine the in-stock items for these two orders to save on shipping, just drop me a line!

Brian

i think this was my last order: the shipping costs are to high, i also still wait for a order i paid months before. the service is grmmmph as you can see by the mails,,, they tell something and do another thing.,,, international byers are not welcome... thanks!

Please note the part where I said to email me directly first if you need to have the orders shipped together. It is NOT something we can normally do because it screws up our accounting and order management system, so I have a work around for the people who contact me first for this promotion. As always, if you place two orders via the website, we (unfortunately) CANNOT combine them manually. (I have a way to get all of your items on your first order after you place your first order, but you have to contact me before you place your second order. Mindy will NOT be able to combine the two orders for you, but I thought of a way to make this deal still work for Non-US customers -- hopefully!)

As to the non-US shipping costs, we've addressed this on the board before, but here's some information for easy reference:

Our carrier options overseas are the United States Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx. We have chosen to use the United States Postal Service because they are the cheapest option. (In addition, both UPS and FedEx charge additional customs fees in certain countries that the Postal Service does not charge.)

Unfortunately, it is much more expensive to ship things from the United States to Europe than it is to ship the same items from Europe to the United States. This is an ongoing issue that does not seem to be getting any better. The prices to ship items outside of the USA keep going up. That being said, if a package is less than 4 pounds it can ship via USPS First-Class Mail International Package, which is much cheaper than USPS Priority Mail International Package.

Here is a very common sample order and our shipping charge to Germany:

IT Gift Edition (8 lb) + Riding the Bullet Gift Edition (4 lb) = $62.74

So it is an oversized 12 pound box that has to ship via USPS Priority Mail International Package. Here are the options for this size package according to the Post Office:

Priority Mail® International
    Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"
    $62.45

Priority Mail® International Large Flat Rate Box
    USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
    Maximum weight 20 pounds.
    $60.95

We don't use the Flat Rate boxes, so we'll ship these two items via Priority Mail® International in our own box, which will cost us $62.45.

If you ever want to calculate the costs on your own you can visit http://postcalc.usps.com and confirm that what we're charging is right in line with what we're being charged. We are always happy to let you know the weight of an item before you order it.

Also, to save on shipping, you can order our books through PS Publishing in the UK: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk

Their shipping costs to you in Germany will probably be much less.* If you don't see one of our titles on their website that you are interested in you can always email them and they can probably get it from us.* (The only thing they won't have are the grab bags and special offers that are only available directly through our website.)

Thanks for your patience and I'm sorry that I can't make the prices any lower, but we also cannot afford to pay your shipping for you. I hope this information is helpful!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 890 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast