Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 890 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Is there a CD coupon I'm missing out on!??!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Yes, go to the website & sign-up for the newsletter, specials etc etc thingy.
    (you know.... the dreaded spam)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's 50% off of everything, but it expires tonight. The code is SAVECD50. Get on the mailing list ... "spam" that's worth it!!!!!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    This is the first I've heard of Pure.
    Pure is an excellent read, I think. Julianna Baggott writes some beautifully descriptive prose. The book has been marketed as YA fiction, but I think adults will enjoy it. It's got an oppressive post-nuclear setting and some seriously bizarre characters - The extreme heat from the blast caused people to be fused with whatever object they were holding or near to at the time - allowing for some very strange results. The main character, Pressia, has a dolls head instead of a right hand - and that's one of the minor afflictions! I really enjoyed it. It's the first book in a trilogy.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't ever get spam because of the CD Newsletter.

This question should be easy for everyone on this board:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...baseball-caps/
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool photo and production information.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Blockade Billy. Titans ballcap.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Now the question is, how do we get one?

What? Free with every lettered edition you say? What an excellent idea Brian, I look forward to receiving it!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Now the question is, how do we get one?

What? Free with every lettered edition you say? What an excellent idea Brian! I look forward to receiving one!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're trying to get one I can already tell you none are available. Yep, I already tried hours ago.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I got my lettered Strain today. It's another well produced product from CD.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance of a pic Mr RT?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah - up with the photos RT. Us mere mortals only get to see these when people post pics lol

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gimme a break. I have to pour another Bacardi & Coke...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pour me one too.

Lovely books!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, that's a beautiful edition!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.
    I love how they reversed the colours for the book/slipcase limited vs book/traycase lettered editions.

Country
    Country Flag

Pour me one too.
    I thought Americans were not allowed Bacardi because it was Cuban?

Bacardi - The number one branded drink in the world. (by far). Yum yum!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

its puerto rican rum

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    its puerto rican rum
    Ahhh. Thanks for that. I can visit the USA again safe in the knowledge that they can accomodate a Scottish alcoholic

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    its puerto rican rum
    Ahhh. Thanks for that. I can visit the USA again safe in the knowledge that they can accomodate a Scottish alcoholic
    He is right. Bacardi hasn't been made in Cuba for a long time.Just don't try to get a cuban cigar here unless your willing to pay and lucky enough to find someone to sell you one.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Just don't try to get a cuban cigar here unless your willing to pay and lucky enough to find someone to sell you one.
    Tell me about it. I had a friend who was a DA in Moab, Utah (now deceased), who was mad for Cuban cigars. I had to find several ways to get cigars to him in very unscrupulous ways. His house was full of humidours, but no food!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, if you ever feel like being unscrupulous again.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My friend and I buy Cubans all the time. They are the best!
    I got in trouble on a US trip where I bought some at Niagrara and was going to keep them and take them back to the States. The tour guide got rather angry at me lol.

Anyway - back on thread topic: Has anyone received the Chadbourne Carrie art yet (have they started shipping?) Just keen to hear from people what they are like in person...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 890 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast