Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 890 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 804 812 852 ... LastLast
Results 20,026 to 20,050 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

If CD doesn't have any replacement copies or extra maps, what would you say this book is worth?
    I wouldn't have a clue. I'm doubtful that having no map would drive up the value. I hope they have an extra copy for you or some other way to fix this issue.

I'm almost positive I've heard of some problem related to the map in 'Salem's Lot before. Someone else, maybe on the CD Forum, commented about missing the map or something years ago.

I'm sure the CD Folks will work something out with you.
    Jeff, wasn't that the one that Jason on over the CD forum said was bound upside down in his copy? I recall something funky was up with his copy and we were teasing about him being a millionaire with the ultra rare copy. He's a member here also but doesn't visit much I don't think.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

If CD doesn't have any replacement copies or extra maps, what would you say this book is worth?
    I wouldn't have a clue. I'm doubtful that having no map would drive up the value. I hope they have an extra copy for you or some other way to fix this issue.

I'm almost positive I've heard of some problem related to the map in 'Salem's Lot before. Someone else, maybe on the CD Forum, commented about missing the map or something years ago.

I'm sure the CD Folks will work something out with you.
    Jeff, wasn't that the one that Jason on over the CD forum said was bound upside down in his copy? I recall something funky was up with his copy and we were teasing about him being a millionaire with the ultra rare copy. He's a member here also but doesn't visit much I don't think.
    Yeah! That’s what I’m thinking of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I razor bladed the map out of my copy, put it back in upside down with scotch tape.

$24,999 -- PayPal, F&F, USA only
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I razor bladed the map out of my copy, put it back in upside down with scotch tape.

$24,999 -- PayPal, F&F, USA only
    Offering $28,999. Shipping needs to be included...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No, too much. I don't want to rip you off.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    No, too much. I don't want to rip you off.
    I’ll trade you a lettered Suntup Misery and a lettered Suntup Rosemary’s Baby and toss in my GE ‘Salem’s Lot. Just give me a little time to buy Misery and RB.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What I meant was how much will this knock DOWN the price of my book. Would anyone want to buy a copy without the map?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What I meant was how much will this knock DOWN the price of my book. Would anyone want to buy a copy without the map?
    It reduces the value considerably in my opinion. You might want to return it if possible.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It reduces the value considerably in my opinion. You might want to return it if possible.
    That's what I was thinking. Thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

First, Check with CD. It looks like it was a binding error from the start. If CD has an extra, they likely (my opinion, not officially speaking for them) will work with you.
    Otherwise, unless the seller will work with you, I'd just put it back on the shelf and don't fret about it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    First, Check with CD. It looks like it was a binding error from the start. If CD has an extra, they likely (my opinion, not officially speaking for them) will work with you.
    Otherwise, unless the seller will work with you, I'd just put it back on the shelf and don't fret about it.
    I think that’s great advice.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting to hear back from CD. I told the seller what's going on and he has offered a full refund in case CD can't help. I really hope CD can come through for me. I agree with Jeff. Great advice!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that’s great advice.

Indeed!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No. I bought it from a collector.
    Ah. Well that’s a wrinkle. Did you talk to the person you bought it from? Was it still shrink wrapped?

Yes I have. He says it was shrink wrapped when he got it, but he took that off to enjoy the book. I can tell no one cut out the map. It was an issue with the printer.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, if the seller won't refund me, I don't think it will hurt too much. Everyone who commented didn't even know there was a map.
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Also, if the seller won't refund me, I don't think it will hurt too much. Everyone who commented didn't even know there was a map.
    I had to go back and check and if I wasn't told where to look I would have missed it. And that's an edition I've read. So yeah, don't let the missing map ruin your enjoyment of a fantastic King work with that amazing Palumbo art.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to go back and check and if I wasn't told where to look I would have missed it. And that's an edition I've read. So yeah, don't let the missing map ruin your enjoyment of a fantastic King work with that amazing Palumbo art.
    YUP!
    WANTED:

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Is 'Cemetery Dance' someplace that can be visited, or just an industrial office? I'm heading out on a meandering, stream of consciousness road trip through the NE states (though trying to avoid most urban areas). If it's possible, I think I'd love to see that fabled Warehouse. If not, I'd certainly take suggestions on scenic drives, beaches or even showing off and bragging on your SK collections THROUGHOUT the NE.
    We typically don't have visitors at the office. It's extra difficult right now since the majority of us are largely working from home.
    So he'll just visit your home then, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    So he'll just visit your home then, right?
    The applicable term ("visit" or other) will be determined by a judge at a later date.
    Thanks for the replies and jokes. Maybe next time through.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

YUP!
    Shoot me an email. I've got replacements we can get it swapped.

I didn't get any updates on this thread via email in the last week, so I thought everyone was just napping their way into summer until Dan said something to me...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    YUP!
    Shoot me an email. I've got replacements we can get it swapped.
    Thank you so much, Dan! I'm emailing you now. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much Brian and Dan! I'll be getting a replacement copy! WOOT! Cemetery Dance rocks!
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much Brian and Dan! I'll be getting a replacement copy! WOOT! Cemetery Dance rocks!
    Wow! That's exceptional. Really is considering they were under no obligation.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That's exceptional. Really is considering they were under no obligation.
    Really good to hear.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

We always try to do what we can in these types of situations. We can't always help, but we try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 890 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 804 812 852 ... LastLast