Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 863 of 890 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 861 862 863 864 865 873 ... LastLast
Results 21,551 to 21,575 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very glad to have you, Dan: welcome!!

sk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

This is great news! Welcome, Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, thanks for joining us!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Has flight or fright finally been signed by that elusive 3rd person yet? I am sure he has signed several other books since we got that status update.

Bump.

Also, any updates on Night Shift Lettered?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has flight or fright finally been signed by that elusive 3rd person yet? I am sure he has signed several other books since we got that status update.

Bump.

According to Mindy the hold up the FoF lettered is the case.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I emailed Mindy but haven't gotten a response.
    Did you ever get a response? I'm curious because I sent an email to Mindy on April 26 about my CD orders and I haven't received a response either. That was 10 days ago. I hope everything's OK there.
    Sorry, I'm not on here much anymore. I got a reply back and the email to purchase it. Hopefully everyone else waiting got one too.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Traveler Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about Dan Franklin has a spectacular aura about

Bump.

To the best of my knowledge, Flight or Fright LMTD/LTRD editions are still waiting on the sig sheets to complete. It's an occasional issue with compilation work, and I believe it is the final signature before we can continue in the process! (Binding, Cases, etc. Final product planned for next year. It's a wait, but there's some special stuff going into this one.)

As for Night Shift Lettereds: I have seen and held the book, they're a real, existing thing(and they're gorgeous. The remarque artwork is just wonderful, too.), but the cases are still under production.

Maybe not the updates you wanted to hear, but they are both indeed coming. Traycase production in particular has experienced delays, but every front has taken a bit of a hit. There are some solutions on the horizon, but I'm reluctant to make promises out of hopes!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I emailed Mindy but haven't gotten a response.
    Did you ever get a response? I'm curious because I sent an email to Mindy on April 26 about my CD orders and I haven't received a response either. That was 10 days ago. I hope everything's OK there.
    Sorry, I'm not on here much anymore. I got a reply back and the email to purchase it. Hopefully everyone else waiting got one too.
    Thanks. I did get a response. I guess I was emailed but it never arrived in my inbox There was something up with receiving certain CD emails on my end. Hopefully it's been resolved.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Production page has been updated.
    Mostly about "Gwendy's Magic Feather" I think

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody happen to know how many different CD titles have actually been shipped so far this year?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Does anybody happen to know how many different CD titles have actually been shipped so far this year?
    Thanks
    Probably not a comprehensive list but close:

In 2022 I have received:
    Two Signed Limited:
    Strange Weather
    The Eater of the Gods

One Trade Hardcover:
    Gwendy's Final Task

Four Trade Paperbacks:
    Dancing With Tombstones
    He Who Types Between the Rows 2
    Attack From the 80's
    The Night Road

I also have on Signed Limited in transit to me:
    Gwendy's Magic Feather

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Thanks

In 2022 I have received:
    Two Signed Limited:
    Strange Weather
    The Eater of the Gods

One Trade Hardcover:
    Gwendy's Final Task

Four Trade Paperbacks:
    Dancing With Tombstones
    Attack From the 80's
    The Night Road

Gwendy's Magic Feather
    Are “Gwendy’s” titles CD or Lonely Roads publication?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The signed limited for the first one was Lonely Roads. For Gwendy's Magic Feather which seems to be CD I asked Mindy to match my number and got this reply: "...this series was published by us and Lonely Road Books so there will be some crossover with lifetime members of each publisher. We won't figure it all out until the books come out as to who gets what number/letter."
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Thanks

In 2022 I have received:
    Two Signed Limited:
    Strange Weather
    The Eater of the Gods

One Trade Hardcover:
    Gwendy's Final Task

Four Trade Paperbacks:
    Dancing With Tombstones
    Attack From the 80's
    The Night Road

Gwendy's Magic Feather
    The two I am referring to in the 2022 releases are both CD productions. I am unaware of any Lonely Road productions in the works.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

In 2022 I have received:
    Two Signed Limited:
    Strange Weather
    The Eater of the Gods

One Trade Hardcover:
    Gwendy's Final Task

Four Trade Paperbacks:
    Dancing With Tombstones
    Attack From the 80's
    The Night Road

Gwendy's Magic Feather
    The two I am referring to in the 2022 releases are both CD productions. I am unaware of any Lonely Road productions in the works.

Although not books, have also shipped:

A chapbook by Chizmar,
    Gwendy's Magic Feather slipcase
    Gwendy's 3 print bundle
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't really know how it works, i think it's a partnership, but there is also "Cemetery Dance Germany"
    https://www.buchheim-verlag.de/cemet...e-germany.html

I think it's a collection / partnership between CD & Buchheim Verlag, which is a small independant germany publisher?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Any update about "Seasons of Terror"?

Amazon still says 2045

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any update about "Seasons of Terror"?

Amazon still says 2045
    Sounds about right.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A request for Dan F.

Hi, I received an email highlighting a stash of slipcases and traycase that were found and made available. These were Kings cases, and very reasonable prices.

Mindy pointed me here to ask you if there were any Exorcist/Legion traycase for the lettered edition in the warehouse at all?

If not, thanks for looking.

Cheers, Dave
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Started reading Chasing The Boogeyman today (anyone else?).

In discussing his hometown's background, he mentioned:

Spoiler:
    "a jazz club called the Black Hole" that "burned down...under suspicious circumstances."

Knowing that CTB is a blend of fact and fiction, I did some googling, and as far as I can tell, the Black Hole is fiction, in which case I must say...weeeeeeeak fucking sauce.

Lemme guess, you read It too? You also thought it was really really good, right? Come on.

Even before reading the Black Hole bit (on page 12), CTB was already hitting me as the product of someone who not only loves King (and nothing wrong with that) but believes King's style is the inevitable pinnacle of all sufficiently perfected writing (plenty wrong with that).

I'm sure this would've stood out to anyone here who has read this; I guess I just don't know if it made all of us cringe so heavily, or just me.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I live one county over from Rich, and we actually used to have a nightclub here called The Black Hole that really did burn down years ago. Not sure if he's referring to that, making a reference to It, or something completely fictional, but thought I'd chime in!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I live one county over from Rich, and we actually used to have a nightclub here called The Black Hole that really did burn down years ago. Not sure if he's referring to that, making a reference to It, or something completely fictional, but thought I'd chime in!
    That is good to know - thanks.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    A request for Dan F.

Hi, I received an email highlighting a stash of slipcases and traycase that were found and made available. These were Kings cases, and very reasonable prices.

Mindy pointed me here to ask you if there were any Exorcist/Legion traycase for the lettered edition in the warehouse at all?

Cheers, Dave
    I need one of those too

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    A request for Dan F.

Cheers, Dave
    I need one of those too
    As do I.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The last update on The Stand was on March 10. Are you still waiting on the last artist for it to go to the printer? Has anything happened since then?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 863 of 890 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 861 862 863 864 865 873 ... LastLast