Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 890 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 835 885 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,625 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The link brings to the homepage now.
    So I am guessing that the signed limited edition is now sold out?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The link brings to the homepage now.
    So I am guessing that the signed limited edition is now sold out?
    Here's the link to the limited:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy...er-signed.html

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.
    Funnily enough, the book can still be purchased but the breadcrumd says it's out of print ?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Thanks.
    Funnily enough, the book can still be purchased but the breadcrumd says it's out of print ?
    It could be rendering differently for you because technology does stuff like that to make me crazy, but the breadcrumb is supposed to be:

Home / Every Cemetery Dance Book (Forthcoming, In-Stock, and Out of Print) / Gwendy's Magic Feather (Limited Edition)
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I'm writing this from the hospital. I got an e-mail saying that my copy of The City of Mirrors has shipped and I had a heart attack.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Hey gang... this isn't being formally announced until Wednesday afternoon, but it's going to sell out tonight due to surprisingly high demand from early birds, so here's the link for anyone here who might be interested:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/midnig...e-big-top.html

FYI: It's going to the printer on Monday, should be out in June.

Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Got mine.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to order a S/L and lettered earlier... It looks like a very nice collection and I love the theme!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I got one of each!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Thanks.
    It could be rendering differently for you because technology does stuff like that to make me crazy, but the breadcrumb is supposed to be:

Home / Every Cemetery Dance Book (Forthcoming, In-Stock, and Out of Print) / Gwendy's Magic Feather (Limited Edition)
    That's actually what it says. Maybe I saw out of print and didnt look any further
    An interesting anthology !

Hey gang... this isn't being formally announced until Wednesday afternoon, but it's going to sell out tonight due to surprisingly high demand from early birds, so here's the link for anyone here who might be interested:

Thanks!

Brian
    Change of plans... we're going to hold off on a trade hardcover this year, so the Limited Edition and Lettered Edition are the only two editions planned at the moment.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Thanks!

Brian
    Change of plans... we're going to hold off on a trade hardcover this year, so the Limited Edition and Lettered Edition are the only two editions planned at the moment.

Brian

Looks like a fantastic book!

FYI. it was not as big as a surprise as the announcement made it sound. There was an ARC for sale on ebay for a full week before you announced. Who sells their ARCs before the book is even announced? I would never sell my ARCs. I love my ARCS

PS. What is the next book from your specialty press? Cant wait to hear the announcement!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping he does some Josh Malerman
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I wanted to buy that latest offering but I'm spreading myself way too thin lately, so I reluctantly had to pass.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    PS. What is the next book from your specialty press? Cant wait to hear the announcement!
    Book #2 will be announced in March!

I can say I've seen this author's books in many of the "here's my book collection" photos posted on this site. Also, for those who are concerned about turnaround time between ordering and shipping, the book is being proofread, and all of the artwork is done, and the signature sheets for the Lettered Edition are circulating, and the artist is working on "original artwork pages" for the Lettered Editions. The Limited Edition print run will be set by a small "preorder only" window like REVIVAL.

All of the artwork for Book #3 (by the same author as Book #2) is done, and the book is being designed now. Book #3 will have the same print runs that are set for Book #2, so the turnaround time should be faster.

Thanks for asking!

Best,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hey guys, I'm writing this from the hospital. I got an e-mail saying that my copy of The City of Mirrors has shipped and I had a heart attack.
    Everyone better check on your health insurance because today's big production update might do the same to a lot of people.

Brian

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone better check on your health insurance because today's big production update might do the same to a lot of people.

Brian
    Is this the one where you reveal that Stephen King has agreed to sign every copy of Night Shift??

(I'm just trying to pre-shock people with something outrageous as an inoculation against whatever real shock may be waiting for us)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Brian
    How soon might that go up?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Brian
    Is this the one where you reveal that Stephen King has agreed to sign every copy of Night Shift??

(I'm just trying to pre-shock people with something outrageous as an inoculation against whatever real shock may be waiting for us)
    No no I think this is the update where he lets me know he found copies of The Shining and 'Salem's Lot GE's for me that I can have for list.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Brian
    Later today. Working on it now!

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    lolololol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Brian
    Later today. Working on it now!

Brian
    Great update!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Night Shift update was nothing.. .that cannot be it is it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 890 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 835 885 ... LastLast