Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 890 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    But do not misunderstand. CD do really nice work!!! This is only my opinion...
    Remarques are definitely something some collectors love and others don't care about and others completely hate! We offer them for those collectors who love them and also to help out our artists who need as much supplemental income as they can generate to keep doing what they really love.

Brian
    I love 'em, I got 'em .. th whole trifecta - thanks CD (Mindy particularly) and the artists !!!
    We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant, did you get all three in the same copy of the book? Or spread out amongst more than one?

Did anyone else get all three? If so, same questions.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think the first hardcover of JOYLAND will be a Dutch publication, so it will not be in English.

As for remarques. The only way I would buy them is if I had ordered two copies of the book being remarqued, so I could have one 'pristine', 'never opened' copy. And since I already ordered only one of each of the DOCTOR SLEEP editions, and since I couldn't afford two copies of any of them anyway, I will not be getting any remarques. But such is life, and I can live with that.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Grant, did you get all three in the same copy of the book? Or spread out amongst more than one?

I ordered 3 remarques in my Lettered Edition and 3 Remarques in my #'d Edition....gift edition to remain in its natural state. Will end up selling it anyway as I don't collect GEs.....

Hey guys!

I'm not going to shill for my new site on here (much) after this post, but I wanted to let you know about Boy's Life being on sale for $3.79, the 999 anthology being on sale for $3.79, and The Da Vinci Code being FREE this week:

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...ted-time-only/

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...counted-ebook/

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...h-18-march-24/

I know The Da Vinci Code isn't horror, but I've never gotten around to reading it so I grabbed a copy.

I really do hope that any of you who read horror eBooks and like to save money will consider signing up for my updates or following the site on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr:

http://www.eHorrorBargains.com/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know The Da Vinci Code isn't horror, but I've never gotten around to reading it so I grabbed a copy.
    The "horror" of The Da Vinci Code is that so many people think it is a true story!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Maybe I should have clarified - I've two trifectas and one quinella

1) Gift Edition ......... Chadbourne, Wells
    2) Limited Edition .... Chong, Wells, Chadbourne
    3) Lettered Edition ... Chong, Wells, Chadbourne
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    The "horror" of The Da Vinci Code is that so many people think it is a true story!
    HA! I've just never had a chance to read it for myself and "free" seemed like a good price to finally snag a copy.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thank you for posting that offer. I never read it, but did see the movie. You can not pass up free for a book that spent 166 weeks on the New York Times best seller list .

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I think the first hardcover of JOYLAND will be a Dutch publication, so it will not be in English.

As for remarques. The only way I would buy them is if I had ordered two copies of the book being remarqued, so I could have one 'pristine', 'never opened' copy. And since I already ordered only one of each of the DOCTOR SLEEP editions, and since I couldn't afford two copies of any of them anyway, I will not be getting any remarques. But such is life, and I can live with that.
    There might be a Random House hardback, if "The Colorado Kid" is anything to go by. (RH released a large hardback soon after the official paperback)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The Da Vinci Code gets a lot of grief, but if you separate it from the hype, it's a perfectly serviceable, fun thriller.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

There might be a Random House hardback, if "The Colorado Kid" is anything to go by. (RH released a large hardback soon after the official paperback)
    That's what I was thinking. I hope they will.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't buy these but wanted to point out something that may have slipped by some of the people buying Chadbournes remarque.

Chadbourne only has artwork in the gift edition of these books, correct?

If so why would you want him to remarque the other editions?
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I didn't buy these but wanted to point out something that may have slipped by some of the people buying Chadbournes remarque.

Chadbourne only has artwork in the gift edition of these books, correct?

If so why would you want him to remarque the other editions?
    When I was looking for clarification on this yesterday, I was thinking exactly the same thing. A Chadbourne remarque would look very out of place in a Lettered or S/L, I would think.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan or Brian,

Is CD going to offer a preorder on the PS Publishing Christine and Pet Sematary?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Dan or Brian,

Is CD going to offer a preorder on the PS Publishing Christine and Pet Sematary?
    I believe I remember Brian saying on the CD forum that we wouldn't be as the number of copies allotted to us just weren't enough to take regular orders for it. I'm sure Brian will correct me if I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Dan or Brian,

I believe I remember Brian saying on the CD forum that we wouldn't be as the number of copies allotted to us just weren't enough to take regular orders for it. I'm sure Brian will correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Yeah, we're getting so few copies that we just offered them to our Collectors Club and they sold out in a few minutes, if I remember correctly. There have been a lot of King books this year, so it's hard to remember. But I do know out allotment is gone. Sorry!

Brian

Edited to add: That said, I just wrote Pete to see if there's any way we can get more. When we first discussed it a few months ago, he didn't think so, but it never hurts to ask!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian. I'm in the collectors club and don't remember the email, but I probably just overlooked it. I was just hoping to save shipping from UK.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did the Chadbourne Remarque offer sell out?

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Did the Chadbourne Remarque offer sell out?
    I think Mindy is waiting to hear back from the first 100 people who emailed to make sure all of the payments come in before declaring it sold out. On the last two, there were usually 5 to 10 people who didn't pay, so Mindy then sold those slots to the next customers in (virtual) line!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The offer today was pretty cool.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Is this edition of Ghost Brothers different than the one offered on Amazon being released in June?

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king93
    reality continues to ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Is this edition of Ghost Brothers different than the one offered on Amazon being released in June?

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king93
    Nope, same one!

Publisher: Concord Music Group
    Format: Hardcover libretto with 2 CDs and DVD
    Publication Date: June 2013
    Price: $49.99

Brian

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thank You!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Thank You!
    You're welcome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 890 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast