Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 817 of 890 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 815 816 817 818 819 827 867 ... LastLast
Results 20,401 to 20,425 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm not trying to be Mr. Downer, and I fully understand and appreciate the constrictive nature of CD's operations these days, but I have to say that this:

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    At this point I'll just be happy if we have the cases and get NS shipped by the end of the year.
    ...struck me as the first inkling that the statement on CD's production update page that NS "will be out this year" is becoming unlikely.

As I said, I understand, etc. etc., and it's clear that they're getting things done even now, which, in and of itself, is kind of amazing, but even given all that, it's a bit deflating.

(Maybe I'd be a bit more "inflated" if a certain Texas-based bookstore would stop trying to defraud me out of $15 at a time over old Clive Barker books).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm not trying to be Mr. Downer, and I fully understand and appreciate the constrictive nature of CD's operations these days, but I have to say that this:

At this point I'll just be happy if we have the cases and get NS shipped by the end of the year.
    ...struck me as the first inkling that the statement on CD's production update page that NS "will be out this year" is becoming unlikely.

As I said, I understand, etc. etc., and it's clear that they're getting things done even now, which, in and of itself, is kind of amazing, but even given all that, it's a bit deflating.

(Maybe I'd be a bit more "inflated" if a certain Texas-based bookstore would stop trying to defraud me out of $15 at a time over old Clive Barker books).
    You're telling me. I just largely don't trust the case makers estimates right now. I'm also trying to be pessimistic about the dates for these things as I really don't want people to get their hopes up. It's much better to be pleasantly surprised if the cases get done sooner, than it would be for us to be optimistic with our estimates and then just have to push the dates back.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to pre-order Night Shift from Bad Moon Books a few months ago since I missed out on the initial CD pre-order.

It was $145 for the gift edition so only a $50 mark up. Well worth it imo
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You're telling me. I just largely don't trust the case makers estimates right now. I'm also trying to be pessimistic about the dates for these things as I really don't want people to get their hopes up. It's much better to be pleasantly surprised if the cases get done sooner, than it would be for us to be optimistic with our estimates and then just have to push the dates back.
    I would like to add that I really appreciate you (and Brian) playing it straight with us.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I will add that although I'm disappointed-but-understanding with the shipping delays, I'm thrilled with receiving Cardinal Black lettered. I'm glad it made it into the shipping queue, and as for the book itself, you hit it out of the park.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone remind me... 3000 is the gift run for Doubleday years right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That is the number listed on their website.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

Yes I checked but something kept saying it was 1750 in my head. Haha

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

Yes I checked but something kept saying it was 1750 in my head. Haha

Is that the limitation for Sleeping Beauties.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love what Cemetery Dance did with their first Matthew Corbett title. I don't own any of the SubPress (lettered) editions, but from what I've seen, they're close.

sk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beauty. Matthew Corbett done right!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for someone that has a pre-order of Usher's Passing from CD they're willing to sell. Whether it's an extra one or whatever the case may be.

I missed out on the original pre-order back in 2018. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one I think. I sent you a DM
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Looking for someone that has a pre-order of Usher's Passing from CD they're willing to sell. Whether it's an extra one or whatever the case may be.

I missed out on the original pre-order back in 2018. Thanks.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious if you know, Brian, but do you know the art for the dust jacket of the lettered edition of Usher's Passing?

I know on the product page it says there will be a different dust jacket for the lettered edition. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Just curious if you know, Brian, but do you know the art for the dust jacket of the lettered edition of Usher's Passing?

I know on the product page it says there will be a different dust jacket for the lettered edition. Thanks.
    Thanks for asking! The artwork is the same, but the DJ for the Lettered Edition has the Lettered Edition information on it instead of the Limited Edition information. A pet peeve of mine for a long time is Lettered Editions that have the Limited Edition DJ (thus confusing some people down the road) and DJs that have the info for BOTH editions (thus confusing some people down the road). We weren't able to use a second piece of artwork for this project, but I did want the text to reflect the editions properly.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked in the LP thrread, but will repeat it here - any date on when the numbered Revival portfolios bought through CD will be shipping?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Does the CDCC no longer include the $10 monthly credit?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Does the CDCC no longer include the $10 monthly credit?
    That was a one time thing for the CDCC 10, since the CDCC 10 was sort of a celebratory thing. We did a whole bunch of extra stuff we don't normally do for the CDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I asked in the LP thrread, but will repeat it here - any date on when the numbered Revival portfolios bought through CD will be shipping?
    I think Brian was trying to get the LP direct sales taken care of before putting together CD's and bringing them into the office. I think he's working on putting them together now, but he told me it could take a bit. So I'd say it shouldn't be too terribly long. The shipping schedule here at CD is pretty flexible at the moment, so once they're here we should be able to turn them around fairly quickly.

Everything's almost ready for the CD order. Between the kids starting back to school last week -- online, what fun! -- and my dad's (minor) surgery tomorrow, I just need to find the right day to make the trek to the office (90 minutes from my house these days, for those who don't know), but it won't be too long now!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Everything's almost ready for the CD order. Between the kids starting back to school last week -- online, what fun! -- and my dad's (minor) surgery tomorrow, I just need to find the right day to make the trek to the office (90 minutes from my house these days, for those who don't know), but it won't be too long now!

Brian
    Guess that explains the PA address for Lividian packages.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Brian
    Guess that explains the PA address for Lividian packages.
    Yep!

Brian

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Thanks for the update guys

Hope all goes well for your father Brian.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope all goes well for your father, Brian. Good luck!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Received Midnight Under The Big Top anthology yesterday. Wow- what a neat book! Love the extra large size on such a well-designed and copiously-illustrated tome. I love books like this: thoughtfully assembled, marvelously designed (there's really some fine effort here from Gail Cross, and it is immediately appreciated), nicely illustrated (again- abundantly!), and best of all- $50. A nice price for this package. The paper seems exceptional as well- not sure if you guys have used this before, but it immediately stood out while perusing. Nice job, guys. Thanks for making it. I hope you consider making more anthologies like this as it's a real treat and hearkens back to great CD packages of the past like October Dreams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 817 of 890 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 815 816 817 818 819 827 867 ... LastLast