Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 890 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 529 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,725 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I can't get a great photo of this because it's a dark and rainy day here in Maryland and our office lighting is terrible for photos, but here is the REVIVAL slipcase. As I think I mentioned before, we used a special order iridescent material that we've never used for any kind of case before. The material looks blue in the first photo, which is the "default" color you'll see most of the time when you look at your case, but as the light hits the material from different angles, it flashes to purple as shown in the second pic:

These are on track to be finished at the slipcase maker and we hope to be shipping them in May.

Best,
    Brian
    I'm colour blind, it all looks blue to me!

It's a bad ass blue though

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Still no shipping notice for my "13 Pounds" grab bags, and I'm off to Europe tonight for the next two weeks. If any of you who've ordered these can post pics or titles, would be appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Received the books last week. 1.) "Bethany's Sin" - signed limited Robert McCammon 2.) "Amazonas" - signed limited Alan Peter Ryan 3.) "The Back of Beyond" signed limited Alan Peter Ryan 4.) "Screamplays" - trade edition Richard Chizmar 5.) "Pork Pie Hat" - trade edition Peter Straub 6.) "Stories from the Plague Years - trade paper Michael Marano 7.) "The Loveliest Dead" signed limited (but no signature page bound in) Ray Garton 8.) "Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters" signed limited (but no signature on signature page) Douglas Clegg Hope this helps.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Thanks!

With the exception of PORK PIE HAT (I think I have six of those), sounds like a good batch.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Received the books last week. 1.) "Bethany's Sin" - signed limited Robert McCammon 2.) "Amazonas" - signed limited Alan Peter Ryan 3.) "The Back of Beyond" signed limited Alan Peter Ryan 4.) "Screamplays" - trade edition Richard Chizmar 5.) "Pork Pie Hat" - trade edition Peter Straub 6.) "Stories from the Plague Years - trade paper Michael Marano 7.) "The Loveliest Dead" signed limited (but no signature page bound in) Ray Garton 8.) "Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters" signed limited (but no signature on signature page) Douglas Clegg Hope this helps.
    There are some base items that everyone gets and some items that vary from order to order. A few of the Grab Bags came in a few ounces short of the goal weight, so I said to give everyone Pork Pie Hat, too. . So for most orders, you could call it a bonus item. These should be almost done shipping, Dan can let you know on Monday.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Sorry, but I also received "Salome" signed limited by Mick Garris for a total of nine books.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received:
    Back of the Beyond S/L
    Femme
    Homestead S/L
    Salome S/L
    Amazonas S/L
    Pork Pie Hat
    Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters
    The Influence - Second Printing
    Screamplays
    Tobe Hooper’s Salem’s Lot (PB)
    The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction (PB)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My 13lb grab bag arrived late last week and contained...

Amazonas by Alan Peter Ryan (S/L)
    The Back of Beyond by Alan Peter Ryan (S/L)
    Clive Barker's The Midnight Meat Train Special Definitive Edition by Clive Barker (S/L)
    Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters by Douglas Clegg
    Dueling Minds edited by Brian James Freeman
    Femme (Nameless Detective) by Bill Prozini
    The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction by Ed Gorman (Paperback)
    Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub
    Salome by Mick Garris (S/L)
    Screamplays edited by Richard Chizmar and Martin H. Greenberg
    The Influence by Bentley Little
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My 13lb bag arrived last week and contained:

1. Amazonas – S/L, Alan Peter Ryan
    2. The Back of Beyond – S/L, Alan Peter Ryan
    3. Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters – S/L, Douglas Clegg (missing limitation page)
    4. Doctor Sleep – Trade (Hodder & Stoughton), Stephen King
    5. Femme – Trade, Bill Pronzini
    6. The Hogben Chronicles – Numbered S/L (Borderlands Press), Henry Kuttner
    7. The Influence – Trade, Bentley Little
    8. The Loveliest Dead – S/L, Ray Garton (missing signature)
    9. Pork Pie Hat – Trade, Peter Staub
    10. Salome – Numbered S/L, Mick Garris
    11. Screamplays – Trade, Richard Chizmar and Martin H. Greenberg

Only two of these are duplicates for me; so I did very well.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    There are some base items that everyone gets and some items that vary from order to order. A few of the Grab Bags came in a few ounces short of the goal weight, so I said to give everyone Pork Pie Hat, too. . So for most orders, you could call it a bonus item. These should be almost done shipping, Dan can let you know on Monday.

Brian
    I treasure each and every one of my PORK PIEs.

How about an ARC/Proof Grab Bag for the next one? Lots of us like 'em, and buy the Early Readers package... maybe you have a few boxes of the older stuff sitting around?

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Friday the 13th Grab Bag today. I have none of these, so I'm thrilled to try a bunch of new authors to me. Cemetery Dance comes through again!
    • Amazonas by Alan Peter Ryan (S/L)
    • Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters by Douglas Clegg (S/L)
    • Salome by Mick Garris (S/L)
    • Fangoria: Cover to Cover (S/L)
    • Femme (Nameless Detective) by Bill Prozini
    • The Language of Fear by Del James S/L (missing limitation page)
    • Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub
    • The Influence by Bentley Little
    • The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book
    • The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book (Revised and Updated)
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats everyone!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Faithful shipping has got to be close right?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Thought you guys all got this already?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thought you guys all got this already?
    Ive just received the gift edition. I think some overseas customers may have received the s/l.

Limited Edition will be shipping later this month! There were problems with the traycases and they all had to be scrapped and made again from scratch.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks! When will the next book in the color book series be able to be preordered?

Thanks! When will the next book in the color book series be able to be preordered?
    Soon! Tom is publishing them faster than folks can keep up.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the color book series? I haven't been on here in a while.
    Also is "Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters by Douglas Clegg (S/L)" a good read. I have been wanting to get this but haven't as of yet.

My Mood
    Inspired

It's actually called the little book series and they are all a different color. This is the second series borderlands press has done. Joe hill has a confirmed title in the series so I am ordering the whole run through CD

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    What is the color book series? I haven't been on here in a while.
    Also is "Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters by Douglas Clegg (S/L)" a good read. I have been wanting to get this but haven't as of yet.
    Clegg is hit and miss for me but I really enjoyed this one.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys for your answers.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

I ordered the Carrie Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio. This is my first portfolio, so I am not familiar with the size or packaging etc.

If it is mailed in an envelope or something like that, then I am pretty sure my mail lady will try to squeeze it into my mailbox, (I have a mailbox like Carrie's in the artwork). I ordered Cemetery Dance #72, and that was folded to fit into my mailbox, so wanted to know in advance if I should change the shipping to UPS (since they can't use my mailbox).

Thanks,
    Mike

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

I ordered the Carrie Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio. This is my first portfolio, so I am not familiar with the size or packaging etc.

If it is mailed in an envelope or something like that, then I am pretty sure my mail lady will try to squeeze it into my mailbox, (I have a mailbox like Carrie's in the artwork). I ordered Cemetery Dance #72, and that was folded to fit into my mailbox, so wanted to know in advance if I should change the shipping to UPS (since they can't use my mailbox).

Thanks,
    Mike
    Yes, the dreaded "folded into a mailbox" problem is something we hate! Let me talk to Dan and Mindy about how these might be packed and shipped. This is a new size and style for us, so we have to plan. Thank you!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Soon! Tom is publishing them faster than folks can keep up.

Brian
    Us included...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 890 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 529 ... LastLast