Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 860 of 890 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 858 859 860 861 862 870 ... LastLast
Results 21,476 to 21,500 of 22237

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! I’ve really been wanting to re-read these novellas, but I decided to wait for this edition to come out, so I’m super excited!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Got my list from Mindy and I currently have 32 back orders but some of those are bundles so it is actually 42 items dating back to 2012. I love CD and I am also a little worried but Hope Springs Eternal.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Yep the cases arrived in the warehouse today. We are in the middle of shipping some other things, but we should be starting on these next week. Here's a few quick photos I snapped. Fair warning though, my phone didn't know what to do with the color of the case on this one and it turned it black. It's not black, it's a dark brown.

Woo-hoo! Thanks for the pics, Dan! I can't wait for my copy to arrive. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In search of Strange Weather S/L if anyone gets an extra. I missed out on this one and really want it. Thanks.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Looks nice.
    Hopefully a Different Seasons in the same format someday.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    In search of Strange Weather S/L if anyone gets an extra. I missed out on this one and really want it. Thanks.
    Send Mindy a email. We may have a couple extras.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What is Mindy’s email please?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is Mindy’s email please?
    "Mindy Jarusek" <mindyj@cemeterydance.com>

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No luck on that end so back to looking. Thanks though.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to receiving this after the 4-1/2 year preorder wait!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Really looking forward to receiving this after the 4-1/2 year preorder wait!
    Oof. They have a really big problem. Chizmar needs to hand the reins over.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Chasing the Boogeyman -- Richard Chizmar
    signed/limited 999
    Cemetery Dance Germany

https://www.buchheim-verlag.de/richa...boogeyman.html

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys always get the best covers
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Did all the Joe Hill Strange Weather shipments go out? Specifically to Dark Regions Press?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kudos on Strange Weather. Beautiful edition.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Kudos on Strange Weather. Beautiful edition.
    DELETED

SOLD

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Lurker sold me hers. Thank you though.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    The absence of a DS deluxe has always amazed me.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There are some books that even if King won't sign them I'd love gift/limited editions such as the ones done for Doubleday books.

Tommyknockers, Needful Things, Different Seasons, Hearts in Atlantis, Duma Key...it'd be awesome to have limited editions of these.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    PS are doing one, hopefully this will be a four book format
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    PS are doing one...
    I hadn't heard that - when was that announced?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS are doing one...
    Hasn't been officially announced - yet.
    But this bit of information came straight from the PS Publishing horse's mouth.
    It's happening.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    PS are doing one...
    Hasn't been officially announced - yet.
    But this bit of information came straight from the PS Publishing horse's mouth.
    It's happening.

sk
    And there will be a lettered that’s signed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a way to still get CD news/update emails but not the countless ones promoting Chizmar's stuff (and now his son, too)? It's getting to be a bit frustrating, especially when there are countless books that could use an update instead.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Is there a way to still get CD news/update emails but not the countless ones promoting Chizmar's stuff (and now his son, too)? It's getting to be a bit frustrating, especially when there are countless books that could use an update instead.
    An update would imply progress. (Did I say that out loud?)
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 860 of 890 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 858 859 860 861 862 870 ... LastLast