Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 889 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 821 871 ... LastLast
Results 19,251 to 19,275 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    ...a lot of presses, many of whom took one look at the spec sheets for NIGHT SHIFT and said, “Nope.”
    This pleases me (it doesn't please me that CD has roadblocks, but challenging specs = nice big book I personally will enjoy).
    The funny thing is that the big road block isn't really any of the fancy features. It's a feature that feels pretty mundane in the grand scheme of these editions, but without it, they wouldn't match the rest of the series / really the rest of what we've done with our SK editions.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I was looking through old orders after I received Sleeping Beauties and thought I was pretty much caught up ….

I think I am only missing

Gwendys Magical Feather
    Full Throttle
    Revival Deluxe
    The Insitute
    At Home in the dark
    Night Shift
    Fright or Flight Deluxe and Lettered
    Caretakers
    Intro to Alien Invasion
    Strange Weather
    Sleeping Beauties (Portfolio)
    Best of CD 2
    Gillian Flynn

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Was the CD slip case for The Institute ever on sale ? I assume I missed it

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yes, I received the book, but the slipcase is on back order.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Correct. We can't start production on the slipcase until we have the finished book in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I was looking through old orders after I received Sleeping Beauties and thought I was pretty much caught up ….

I think I am only missing

Gwendys Magical Feather
    Full Throttle
    Revival Deluxe
    The Insitute
    At Home in the dark
    Night Shift
    Fright or Flight Deluxe and Lettered
    Caretakers
    Intro to Alien Invasion
    Strange Weather
    Sleeping Beauties (Portfolio)
    Best of CD 2
    Gillian Flynn
    I can give you some updates on some of this stuff. Other's I'm not 100% sure where we're at off hand.

Gwendy's Magic Feather - The THC is on schedule here.
    Full Throttle - This isn't out until next week. The slipcase will take a little while to get made as we need a copy of the book first
    Revival Deluxe - This is Brian's side gig, I believe they are on schedule though
    Night Shift - This is our printer problem, I think Brian posted about that not that long ago
    Flight or Flight - waiting on a signature for the lettered here, then it's the same printer problem as Night Shift
    Strange Weather - Just waiting on sig sheets for these now
    Sleeping Beauties Portfolio - These will be shipping in October. I've had the art for awhile and the cases should be on their way to us this week.
    Best of CD 2 - I think we're on track for our planned release of the THC, I'm not 100% sure on that.
    Gillian Flynn books - The sig sheets are the hold up here.

At Home in The Dark is a Sub Press title that has already been published.

Checked with Brian on the other two.

Caretakers - this one is waiting on signature sheets
    Intro to Alien Invasion - This one just needs an opening in the printing schedule, hopefully by the end of the year.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Don't know how I missed that :/ Hope signing up for CDCC was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    There's almost always extras, and I tend to post the link here for people once we have them in the warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    There's almost always extras, and I tend to post the link here for people once we have them in the warehouse.
    Thanks I'll be keeping an eye out!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the email on January 31st. Were you a CDCC 9 member then?

Spoiler:
    Hi Brian,

You're receiving this email because you're a member of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 9!

We're very pleased to report we will be receiving copies of Stephen King’s incredible new novel, THE INSTITUTE!

As psychically terrifying as FIRESTARTER, and with the spectacular kid power of IT, THE INSTITUTE is Stephen King's gut-wrenchingly dramatic story of good vs. evil in a world where the good guys don't always win...

We will also be producing one of our beautiful aftermarket slipcases for this Scribner hardcover, and those slipcases will ship separately from the books, so you won’t have to wait to read Stephen King’s newest epic novel!

As always, the CDCC is being notified before our general mailing list and you're also receiving an exclusive discount no one else will be offered, so please do not share this email with anyone!

*** Here is your exclusive 20% off coupon code that is valid for the next 72 hours or while our supplies last, whichever comes first:

They often make extra slipcases. If they have them for The Institute, the CDCC will likely get first notice about them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Spoiler:
    Hi Brian,

You're receiving this email because you're a member of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 9!

We're very pleased to report we will be receiving copies of Stephen King’s incredible new novel, THE INSTITUTE!

As psychically terrifying as FIRESTARTER, and with the spectacular kid power of IT, THE INSTITUTE is Stephen King's gut-wrenchingly dramatic story of good vs. evil in a world where the good guys don't always win...

We will also be producing one of our beautiful aftermarket slipcases for this Scribner hardcover, and those slipcases will ship separately from the books, so you won’t have to wait to read Stephen King’s newest epic novel!

As always, the CDCC is being notified before our general mailing list and you're also receiving an exclusive discount no one else will be offered, so please do not share this email with anyone!

*** Here is your exclusive 20% off coupon code that is valid for the next 72 hours or while our supplies last, whichever comes first:

They often make extra slipcases. If they have them for The Institute, the CDCC will likely get first notice about them.
    Nope. I just joined a couple months ago between CDCC 9 and 10. Was very slightly confused looking at your quoted email because my name is also Brian haha

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ah, The Life of Brians.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Ah, The Life of Brians.
    I realized recently there's a lot of Brians on this forum!

Ah, The Life of Brians.
    I realized recently there's a lot of Brians on this forum!
    Hi!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Hi Brian,

An email to everyone on the mailing list was sent out on Feb 1. (or 2nd depending on your timezone).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Spoiler:
    Hi Brian,

An email to everyone on the mailing list was sent out on Feb 1. (or 2nd depending on your timezone).
    Right.

The CDCC got first chance and a 20% discount.

They then made the offer available to their other lists. They are in the business of selling these things.

Make sure you are on the list of anyone who might possibly publish anything you might like.

If you love books, joining the CDCC is one of the best moves you've ever made. I've been a member for several years. Not quite since the beginning. Even if you are only a Stephen King fan, there is a vast amount of one of a kind King opportunities with the membership most years.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This year's CDCC was an absolute no-brainer - it included credit worth more than the cost of the membership (distributed throughout the year)...

EDIT: I should add that I've been joining it for the last few years and it's always, always been worth it. Not only does it usually pay for itself in discounts (even if you only buy a couple of books per year), but there are exclusive sales that are not available to the general public and it's worth it for these alone IMO.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

What was the Gillian Flynn title mentioned. I knew future titles from her are planned, but I didn’t realize preorders were taken.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    What was the Gillian Flynn title mentioned. I knew future titles from her are planned, but I didn’t realize preorders were taken.
    Sharp Objects

Sharp Objects
    Correct. There is a third title as well, but we've had a lot of trouble finding time in her schedule to sign the sheets for both books. I believe the last update was that she'd have time to sign them in January. Hopefully that doesn't change again.

Edit: Also to note I think Sharp Objects was only offered to a previous CDCC and people who bought Gone Girl from us. It never got an official announcement. We'll probably do an official announcement when the sheets are finally signed and we send it to the printer. Or something like that.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Sharp Objects
    Correct. There is a third title as well, but we've had a lot of trouble finding time in her schedule to sign the sheets for both books. I believe the last update was that she'd have time to sign them in January. Hopefully that doesn't change again.

Edit: Also to note I think Sharp Objects was only offered to a previous CDCC and people who bought Gone Girl from us. It never got an official announcement. We'll probably do an official announcement when the sheets are finally signed and we send it to the printer. Or something like that.

Thanks for all the updates. My list was solely to see what I still had outstanding. Which surprised me.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian
    Brian or Dan,
    I was curious so I thought I'd ask..
    No update info for Justin Cronin on the CD production update page from Sept 19th.
    Last conversation you promised by the 1st week in October to the printers.
    Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian
    Brian or Dan,
    I was curious so I thought I'd ask..
    No update info for Justin Cronin on the CD production update page from Sept 19th.
    Last conversation you promised by the 1st week in October to the printers.
    Cook
    Yes to all of your points.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sharp Objects

Hmm. I’m CDCC and I bought Gone Girl from CD; maybe I got the announcement during a “lean month” and just forgot. That happens.

Thanks for the update.

Edited to add: well, shoot, not only did I get the email, I preordered Sharp Objects. Did I mention I forget things?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 889 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 821 871 ... LastLast