Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 890 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Been in their book club multiple times and never disappointed. At $14 a book, for a signed limited edition, it's a no brainer.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

As did I. Was thinking I'd pass on this club (I've joined every one CD has offered over the last year), but those marketing emails the CD folks send will wear you down! Next one will be 'Just 5 memberships left!!! Hurry, you idiot!!'

And they're probably right. I'd probably feel like an idiot in a few months when everyone's getting their 7 S/L's for $100 bucks, and there's several very cool ones in there.

What intrigued me the most, and really gets credit for convincing me to pull the trigger is that 6 of the 7 books are completely unannounced. That means with one exception, these will NOT be editions CD has already announced that I intentionally skipped, or a double of something I've already bought.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Been in their book club multiple times and never disappointed. At $14 a book, for a signed limited edition, it's a no brainer.
    I have no doubt that it is the smart move, but as i have mentioned elswhere (i think) for me $100 is huge.
    It is with the utmost repect and no small amount of jealosy for everyone here that i must note that some people here will drop on one S/L what my wife and i make in an entire month combined! I'm not whining (i don't think), just the simple reality of my position right now.

That being said, I'm glad i did this and very excited to see what arrives!!!
    Thanks everyone, and CD!!
    Chris
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to them as well, and very excited to see what the SK relate item will be. My suspicion is that it may be perhaps Bev Vincent's or Robin Furth's excellent Dark Tower editions, but that is an utter guess. Could conceivably be a Salem's Gift, but doubt it since they aren't signed. Or maybe we'l be COMPLETELY surprised and it will be something entirely off of our radar! Any other guesses?

Such a great deal when $14.00 get's you a new paperback or two perhaps.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'm looking forward to them as well, and very excited to see what the SK relate item will be. My suspicion is that it may be perhaps Bev Vincent's or Robin Furth's excellent Dark Tower editions, but that is an utter guess. Could conceivably be a Salem's Gift, but doubt it since they aren't signed. Or maybe we'l be COMPLETELY surprised and it will be something entirely off of our radar! Any other guesses?

Just a guess but I think the 'Something special for King fans' will be a book by Kevin Quigley.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CD could surprise ya... what about a Salems Portfolio? Or yes.. Bev's book.. which be cool too. Be interested to see what comes along. Kind of excited!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There just has to be a Salem's Lot portfolio....and one from The Shining......Night Shift......
    Well, you get the idea....

Still waiting for the Carrie portfolio though. Has been awhile since I ordered it.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    There just has to be a Salem's Lot portfolio....and one from The Shining......Night Shift......

Still waiting for the Carrie portfolio though. Has been awhile since I ordered it.

sk
    Every book commands one... part of the set!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

sk
    Yeah - I was just thinking about that today. When they heck are they supposed to be out?

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My suspicion is that it may be perhaps Bev Vincent's or Robin Furth's excellent Dark Tower editions, but that is an utter guess.
    This was my thought as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick question--how long does it take to get a gift certificate that I ordered from CD? Not being impatient, I just forget things after awhile...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quick question--how long does it take to get a gift certificate that I ordered from CD? Not being impatient, I just forget things after awhile...
    I don't think it takes that long. If you haven't gotten yours I'd email Mindy about it.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

. Mine came by email immediately after ordering!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

Just a guess but I think the 'Something special for King fans' will be a book by Kevin Quigley.
    ... or Richard Chizmar. Maybe he'll bind the Revisited essays.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I don't think it takes that long. If you haven't gotten yours I'd email Mindy about it.
    I ordered a gift card in I think May or June and STILL have not received it! It was the promo that gave you $50 for $50... did others not get this yet either?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    . Mine came by email immediately after ordering!
    Hmmm...I got a confirmation immediately, but no code. I hate to bother Mindy since she's always to busy...perhaps I'll give it a couple more days. Thanks guys!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, thanks a lot for taking care of the Dark Advent issue. You're the man, man.

It's pretty much sent within seconds of the order completing, so if you didn't receive an email with your Gift Certificate code, just drop Mindy a line and she'll look it up for you! The emails sometimes get snagged in ISP's spam filters.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    ... or Richard Chizmar. Maybe he'll bind the Revisited essays.
    We'll more than likely do that, but we're a year (or two) away from reaching the endzone on that one, and King keeps moving the goalposts.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It's pretty much sent within seconds of the order completing, so if you didn't receive an email with your Gift Certificate code, just drop Mindy a line and she'll look it up for you! The emails sometimes get snagged in ISP's spam filters.

Brian
    Alrighty, I'll bug Mindy. Thanks Brian.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

sk
    Every book commands one... part of the set!
    I agree, though we haven't yet seen the Carrie Portfolio, I love the idea that each book would have it's own set, along with original artwork opportunities, I'm becoming hooked on them!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all.... did anyone else get the list of Book Club signed books? I don't know a single author in mine. LOL Probably not for me in the future... anyways, I have some for sale if anyone is looking!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get it....did they email it to you?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I didn't get it....did they email it to you?
    yeah...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Do they request that you don't share it? If so maybe you can message me. I am in that book club thing but never got a list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 890 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 ... LastLast